TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I'm trying to go trough the heavy door in the hallway, but it says the spell won't let me in since I need some items. What do I still need and where do I find them? I'm missing 3 items.

I did it!

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I finished the house but no matter how often I try to follow the main trail I never get the rainbow chicken! What am i doing wrong? did I miss something?

I finished the house but no matter how often I try to follow the main trail I never get the rainbow chicken! What am i doing wrong? did I miss something?

Highlight: Revisit the basement then follow the main trail

Edited by Eliwen

Someone said we will be able to view our items through the badge OR maybe through the pumpkin badge. My grandson only JUST joined and competed as fast as anything (I was very jealous) - but of course has no pumpkin badge - can someone confirm that they will be viewable through the house badge ?

Has anyone found anything new today ?

Mine are viewable through the house badge now.

The house badge takes me to the whole quest - does that mean we can play for ever and ever ???

The house badge takes me to the whole quest - does that mean we can play for ever and ever ???

Oh, that's what I get too - I am assuming that the quest will disappear after Halloween and just the items will remain, since nothing happened when I clicked the badge yesterday...but I don't know for sure.

Just letting the curious know, since it was discussed on this thread: I haven't found anything new/different about the Haunted House Quest -- I've been poking about it on and off all day.

...it's SO easy to get sucked into going eVeRyWhErE again!

Highlight: Revisit the basement then follow the main trail

Thank you biggrin.gif

Finally I've done it (I forgot to "follow the rustling sound" when I was in the garden lol).

Just letting the curious know, since it was discussed on this thread: I haven't found anything new/different about the Haunted House Quest -- I've been poking about it on and off all day.

...it's SO easy to get sucked into going eVeRyWhErE again!

yes I've been to the graveyard, and looked at the mural again nothing new that i can see........yet (such an addict tongue.gif )

This was a good event for Halloween and I liked how it used the Dragon Cave elements - cheese dragon, pygmy, green dragon, etc...

I still wonder who that house belonged to... unsure.gif

Intriguing. Clicking on the haunted house badge from my own scroll (as in, the 'Dragons' page) links me back to the haunted house event. Clicking on the badge on someone else's scroll takes me to their inventory of collected goodies.

Intriguing. Clicking on the haunted house badge from my own scroll (as in, the 'Dragons' page) links me back to the haunted house event. Clicking on the badge on someone else's scroll takes me to their inventory of collected goodies.

Same here.

And I still get the "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?" message at the top of my scroll, but I have all the items unsure.gif

So... does anyone remember/has anyone checked what happens if...

... you walk into the hungry Vine without either the mushroom or the sword? Is it possible at all? I figure it probably isn't, but curiosity bites. The first time I walked into it, if my memory serves, it was without the sword but with the mushroom, and resulted in the character using the mushroom to make it let go.

Wow! Nice game, TJ! Easy for those of us who do not visit this site multiple times a day, so I heartily approve of this one! A million thanks! smile.gif

oh pff...

this was a lot of fun to do, thanks so much for the hard work you put into this~

although im stuck with the very last item, namely, The Rainbow Chicken. i have looked everywhere and found out it's supposed to be at The Main Trail but i can't find it anywhere... *sobcry* and yes, i have finished the game, and i have every other item except this last one.. please help? ;3;

I have 27 items and I am so lost and confused, I have no idea what the goal is of the game. blink.gif

Make a map, and examine everything along the way.

This will a) make it easier to find your way around, and cool.gif should help you find all the items you've missed.

Has anyone found anything else after completing the collection and getting the house badge? I feel like I am missing something...

Has anyone found anything else after completing the collection and getting the house badge? I feel like I am missing something...

Actually, I had to go through the last steps again in order to get item No 40.