TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

got them all 40... thanks for all help xd.png

Edited by aky-mala

okay, did everything, freed the dragon, Where is my trophy????

(also is there anything else im supposed to do other than help the dragon>?)

When will this game end?

I haven't started at all!

Hey guys now I'm just spinning in sircles, can you help me out? Im missing 2 items now as far as I know

user posted image

Go into the Living Room (I think) and Investigate the flash. Then start again and go on the main trail to get the chicken.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Reminder to post spoilers in white text so that people who don't want them don't accidentally run across them. ^^

[color=white]spoiler here[/color]

Also, please don't post pictures of the items or the item inventory. Use a link so that we don't spoil it for others.

I finally got through it (with help, thanks!)

What a neat event! Probably my favorite so far. It sure beats waiting minutes and forever for collecting the items that appear randomly on the sites pages, plus the story passes the time and makes it interesting.

Great job to whoever made it or helped, etc!

Great job to whoever made it or helped, etc!

There is a credits post on the first page biggrin.gif

and yes Kudos to them all, an awesome event!

Hello, can someone help please: I have found 39 items. Here is the >>image<< of my inventory. Could someone help me in locating the last item?

Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Edit: Thanks to Rockin' On, StarChild and ParticleSoup for the help they provided to locate the last missing item in my inventory list.

Edited by Erumelmo

This was an amazing hunt! It took a while, but I got to the end! Thanks to everyone who made this challenge FREAKIN' AWESOME! biggrin.gif

Cant find the chicken x.x it's stubborn! *keeps clicking like crazy*

btw guys I beat this game in an hour just my clicking around randomly and trying to remember where I had already been and tried and whatever. smile.gif Hope this helped.

Hello, can someone help please: I have found 39 items. Here is the >>image<< of my inventory. Could someone help me in locating the last item?

Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Hi, you are missing the --> Comet

You need to --> Go to the planetarium and examine the dias on the table

Ok that was much funner than waiting for hours refreshing the screen.. i LOVED it.. I got them all thanks for the help.

The help on this thread really made the game fun, as we could get through what we could ourselves and still avoid the boredom and frustration of being lost for however long.

You guys saved me several times!

I LOVED the old style RPG setup of this event. <3

My only problem is that I cannot get the last item. I know it's the chicken, and I know exactly where to get it, but no matter how many times I go there, it REFUSES to work. Other than that, though, this was an interesting and entertaining event. ^.^

Many thanks to TJ and the entire team who worked on this!! <3

Southsea, you're missing the scroll, the rat, the green animal in a paper and the chicken:

Scroll: In the attic, at the back of the room.

Rat: In the basement (the heavy door, after you get the scroll).

The animal: In the living room, you need the rat.

Chicken: After you finish all, go again to the basement, an then to the "main trail" in the wooded area of the beggining.

StarChild, to get it you need to go to the basement again before going to the main trail.

Edited by Joaquin_LNV

From going back in the thread it seems I need the chicken and a dragon skull O.o wait does that mean the magical item I need is the colorful chicken? @.@

No you don't need the chicken, you need the other one you mentioned. biggrin.gif