TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

The heavy door's spell in saurian is Urhusuturhu, efod jojumo! (Abracadabra, open sesame!), and the spell to free the spirit is Ro vhoo, thuwed jfahak (Be free, dragon spirit). I recognized it because it said thuwed (?).

EDIT: Maybe it's spoiler, now it's white.

Thanks a lot :-)

I had a suspicion about the language when I read the first one, but the thuwed was kind of a confirmation :-)

I have been going in circles for hours and have no clue where to find the last one

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/M...ll/_0000000.png

can someone help please?

Thank you

Go to the planetarium... --> It's in the attic area

Does everyone get the message on their scroll after they get the chicken:

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

And if so - IS there any POINT to returning ????

I have been asking this question for a couple days and have yet to get any answer.

~Please hide spoilers~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So yea, can anyone direct me to the rainbow chicken thing and the dragon skull?

Please and thank you much?!

WraithZephyr,Oct 29 2011, 07:07 PM

I have been asking this question for a couple days and have yet to get any answer.

I think it is so that (until TJ is able to make our miniature haunted houses clickable) we can go visit our inventory. AND, because that message shows up before some of us are able to complete our inventory, it allows us to go back and find the ones we've missed.

That's my take on it.

Edit: The quote kept screwing up on me laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

So yea, can anyone direct me to the rainbow chicken thing and the dragon skull?

Please and thank you much?!

Here's how you get the Dragon Skull: If you have the sword, go to the garden, investigate the rustling, and you get it.

Hope this helped! n.n

Here's how you get the Dragon Skull: If you have the sword, go to the garden, investigate the rustling, and you get it.

Hope this helped! n.n

yes actually xd.png after my first run in over there I hadn't figured I should go back and try to get eaten again.

yes actually xd.png after my first run in over there I hadn't figured I should go back and try to get eaten again.

Lol, glad to be of service. Maybe you could help me? (see near top of page)

I got all 40! The one thing that I really got stuck on was the item to open up the heavy door in the hallway. For help, highlight the line below:

Go to the attic.

Go to the planetarium... --> It's in the attic area

And if so - IS there any POINT to returning ????

Yes, there is. If you go back to the basement, and then go to the main road in the woods, you get the rainbow chicken.

*HIGHLIGHT TO FIND ANSWERS*

Lol, glad to be of service. Maybe you could help me? (see near top of page)

Hmmm can't help ya with the chicken as I still can't find the thing but let's see how good my memory is today...

you are missing Dragon wing... though I'm not sure where that one was, the dragon tail falls out of the rubble in one of the doorways on the second floor. There's also a tray of food that you get from the dinning room. I also don't think you've been upstairs at all? in the Ballroom go to the balcony and the you have the option to go upstairs. Hopefully that should at least catch you up to me, then we'll both be chicken chasing.

From going back in the thread it seems I need the chicken and a dragon skull O.o wait does that mean the magical item I need is the colorful chicken? @.@

No, you just need all the dragon bones biggrin.gif

Hmmm can't help ya with the chicken as I still can't find the thing but let's see how good my memory is today...

you are missing Dragon wing... though I'm not sure where that one was, the dragon tail falls out of the rubble in one of the doorways on the second floor. There's also a tray of food that you get from the dinning room. I also don't think you've been upstairs at all? in the Ballroom go to the balcony and the you have the option to go upstairs. Hopefully that should at least catch you up to me, then we'll both be chicken chasing.

Haha, now I have 37 items. I got to the planetarium, and got a few things there, went to the dining room, the kitchen ... etc.

No, you just need all the dragon bones biggrin.gif

Yea figured that out xd.png and now it's complete but still can't find the bloody brightly colored foul!

Haha, now I have 37 items. (...)

And now what do you have? If you show us what you hve, maybe I can tell you what you're missing (?).

Vixeona, you have to go back to the basement to get the chicken.

And now what do you have? If you show us what you hve, maybe I can tell you what you're missing (?).

Vixeona, you have to go back to the basement to get the chicken.

I'm missing the colored chicken, Like Vix.

I was. I really was interested in the bathroom.

I was interested in the top bedroom, personally. Sounded like a dragon got in and started breaking things. Maybe a dragonologist kept a dragon in that big cage in the attic, and the dragon escaped and started tearing the upper floor apart. Then the dragonologist killed the dragon, so the dragon's ghost started to haunt them, and frightened the inhabitants away. The dragonologist then bound the dragon's spirit to the room in the basement to stop him from following them, and hid the dragon's bones around the house so the dragon couldn't unbind itself so easily. The dragon was still able to use his spirit minions to haunt the house though, and was able to get them to make weird things happened like enchant the piano, stop things from aging, make the cave, etc. as clues for you.

Finally got through the haunted house. Thanks to everyone who helped me get through it! n.n

Ok guys.. I finally have a complete step by step written out tutorial...as well as a kinda shady map..and where all the items are except for the mushroom since you pick that up first

If you want these tell me which you would like in a PM ; )

Nevermore_22

To get it first you have to finish the story. Then, go again to the basement, and finally go to the place where you start, keeping in the main trail and that's it! (:

Ugh, I'm searching and searching, but I can't figure out what I'm missing and where they are. sad.gif Could someone help me?

You're missing the green animal on a paper (?). (Highlight) It's in the living room, look for the light. Maybe you were there, but you needed the rat to get it (?). But now tht you have it, you can (:. And, after that, you can finish it nd look for the chicken! biggrin.gif