Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This almost perfect checker of pinks and Hollys with bright pink base <3 <3 <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/WNSnb

This GW x Christmas dragon checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/wrAuE

Red White and blue Stripe even gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/9wVqB

And a little gold x Thallassa 2nd gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/29Gyk

Thank you to everyone who bred these lovely surprises!

Edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001

I was strolling through the AP and found this bronze tinsel: ~Please use lineage links for growing dragons~

I looked at its lineage and was suprised to find this: Lineage Here

Thanks so much breeder! This tinsel has found a happy home!  laugh.gif

Aw, thanks for posting - glad the egg found a great home with you! wub.gif

EDIT: And (back on page 827), you're very welcome, dirtytabs! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Omigosh! Reflex-grabbed this lovely Solstice/GoN checker! Thank you, mystery breeder!

Goodness, I'd so love to have one of those! (If you want an unrelated one, let me know.)

EDIT: And (back on page 827), you're very welcome, dirtytabs! smile.gif

I'm going to get a mate for her! So far all yellow-crowned eggs, but it'll happen eventually!

OMG, PolarVortex, it is gorgeous! I think that is the first ever lineage with frostbite that I actually really love, AND it is the silver outcome! That means I don't have to toss it back because I already have too many dragons without mates. Breeding that one a mate will be easy. biggrin.gif I haven't been so excited over an AP grab in a while!

ETA: Not that I don't appreciate my other nice AP finds, just this...whoa.

Edited by harlequinraven

I know this is said periodically, but I'd like to thank everyone who throws CBs into the AP! I'm very grateful that I can build up my breeding stock without having to spend several days of eggslots on commons and supercommons. smile.gif

I have 7 AP CBs on my scroll right now. In fact I think at least half of my CB commons to date were AP finds.

Edited by Gryphonic

Grabbed this baby off the AP for a quick round of alt-lotto, but I'm going to keep it regardless of whether it hatches alt or not! Blacks and heartseekers look so pretty together! Thanks cyradis4! biggrin.gif

Oh, tishavara, it's gorgeous!

Edit: Also thanks to cyradis4 for this beautiful albino! I don't normally go for albinos, but I just had a good feeling about this one.

Edited by Umbee

I just found this Royal Crimson who will hopefully be a perfect mate for the Heartseeker I found last Valentine's Day. Thank you PolarVortex!

Additional thanks to the individual who dropped this Tangar into the AP. I need more of those. happy.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Thank you, mysterious ninja breeder who dropped this gorgeous purebred green copper in the AP! I was ecstatic to find that it is unrelated to any of mine! biggrin.gif It shall be added to my purebred green copper line. happy.gif

Thank you, cyradis, for this lovely red. I might have a relative already, but I can never turn down a nice red. I also never feel bad about using one of my incubates on a red. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

OMG, PolarVortex, it is gorgeous! I think that is the first ever lineage with frostbite that I actually really love, AND it is the silver outcome! That means I don't have to toss it back because I already have too many dragons without mates. Breeding that one a mate will be easy. biggrin.gif I haven't been so excited over an AP grab in a while!

ETA: Not that I don't appreciate my other nice AP finds, just this...whoa.

Wow! That is stunning!

All my Silvers are busy right now, but sometime in the future... I may have plans for them!

Would just like to thank djengis for this Tan prizefail, and Vhale for this lovely pair I hadn't yet thought of trying.

Thank you, mysterious ninja breeder who dropped this gorgeous purebred green copper in the AP! I was ecstatic to find that it is unrelated to any of mine! biggrin.gif It shall be added to my purebred green copper line. happy.gif

Ninja babies are fun, and I love seeing them land in good homes! <3

@Bajka20 - The first baby on your list is one of my Red Carpet babies. I can't take credit for any of the other, though, and they are a very nice group! <3

@Bajka20 - The first baby on your list is one of my Red Carpet babies. I can't take credit for any of the other, though, and they are a very nice group! <3

I love parents names. wub.gif I saw many movies with them. smile.gif

You're welcome Shadow-Lugia-XD001 and Tawanda001. biggrin.gif

Edited by Bajka20

I don't think I posted this pretty that I found t'other day. Thanks tishavara! smile.gif Also couldn't get over this lil fella! Now I feel under pressure to try and make a mate with my gold-wing Snow Angels! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Thank you, tishavara, for this fun Copper checker for Halloween and this Guardian x Thunder checker, too.

I found a pair of summers with spring parents. Thanks!

This little guy is actually a full brother to a dragon I already caught in the AP, but hey, refusals happen.

Thank you, harlequinraven, for this Sweetling x Sunstone. I'm liking Sunstones more and more lately!

Thank you, Undomiel, for dropping a shiny checker.

Plus I snagged two ribbon dancer checkers: Hellfire and Tangar.

I'm ready for the holidays!