Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

When you click random eggs in the AP and find 2nd gens with awesome parents' codes like these...

And you're like "OH MY GOD. S0r0k4 is breeding again..."

Seriously, I have plenty of these but I just can't have enough xd.png

Found in May:

Epic Tinsel-/Gold-kin Horse - thanks Chanilove!

Terrae from code parents - thanks mystery breeder!

Beautiful EG Shimmer - thanks mystery breeder!

Harvest from Frill - thanks "Freaky" breeder!

Terrae x Ice checker - thanks tjenni!

Olive from code parents (and he already has a family) - thanks Rally Vincent!

Found in June:

Silver x Vine checker - thanks AngelsPunishment!

Z-coded Almandine with super pretty lineage - thanks mystery breeder!

Terrae x Snow Angel (I can't continue it because my Snow Angels are white, but it's sooo pretty!) - thanks Terces!

Almandine x Solstice - thanks again, Terces!

Fever Wyvern x Grave - thanks Chalkboard!

Striped River from Valentine 09 - thanks mystery breeder!

Cassare from Magi + Desipis lineage - thank you s0r0k4! (I bred him a mirror mate to make this and will soon be able to add another generation.)

Purple x Red checker - thanks tishavara!

Black x Valentine 09 checker (ooh pretty!) - thanks Aleoleo!

Black Tinselkin Thuwed with a funny code - thanks Rivera!

Seragamma x Pyrope checker (unexpected combination, beautiful!) - thanks s0r0k4!

Striped River from a GoN who apparently took some time to be summoned - thank you tempestsea!

Brute with Desipis, GoN, and AoD - thanks Lyncerta!

Brute from Desipis (I just love those breeds biggrin.gif ) - thanks tishavara!

Blacktip x Seragamma checker - thanks s0r0k4!

Blacktip with Old Pink base - Oh I remember, there were all those pretty lineages from s0r0k4 in the AP and (as always) not enough scroll space, but in the end I was happy with what I found. biggrin.gif Thank you!

Fever Wyvern with Arsani + Radiant Angel - thanks Wortgewaltig!

Fever Wyvern from Solstice (named after the code - it's either reindeer number 8 d, or a reindeer with a big-eyed smiley) - thanks Beldarius!

Cassare from GoN - thanks herobrine111!

Gemshard from Gold (not exactly the right color, but pretty!) - thanks mystery breeder!

Falconiform with Prizes - thanks tjenni!

Frostbite from Mistletoe (the code justifies the spelling) - thanks kammo!

Another Brute from Desipis - thanks Lavinia!

(Okay, this was just the first half of June, but I'm tired, and you all are probably tired of reading. tongue.gif I seriously need to post here more often instead of letting the AP finds pile up like this...)

I was too late to obtain ~Please only post dragons you own for the protection of the owner~,but who would ever abandon it o.O?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks, Dirtytabs for this 3rd gen undine x blacktip checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/eNTiJ ! It's great. An actual blacktip checker. =D

You're welcome, Sock. I have plans for other not-as-loved, common breeds, but they're stalled for obvious reasons. tongue.gif

Managed to nab this wormy in the brief drove of xenowyrm eggs. I hope you don't mind me freezing it, breeder.

Edited by dirtytabs

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who completed missed the fact that there was a gold in the AP because I definitely didn't click on this with any amount of speed: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pCUKd A beautiful 3rd gen heartseeker x gold checker from the lovley cyradis4. Thanks!

I was quite impressed with the work that went into this 7g PB water, especially since it's not inbred. Nicely done, LadyOfAutumn!

Edited by Clioratha

You double posted the second one. I really wanted to see what that last one was. laugh.gif

Thank you. biggrin.gif I just put correct link. biggrin.gif

So, I was looking for something to give to one of my Vampires (I only bite extremely messy/inbred eggs, unless it's for the Count Project. Anything else goes back to the AP, to Departures or I keep.). I grabbed a White egg, went to check the lineage and...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qupvx

This has got to be one of the prettiest White Dragons I've ever seen wub.gif Thank you VERY much, Tecca wub.gif

Edited by CharonDusk