Z G2 Lihnseyre x BS m -  GONE!

Would like another G2 PrizeKIN (something from profile wish list preferred).

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Yeah, Random and I get dozens of those every time we breed our Zs. :) We are looking for Z babies, so any that are not Zs get discarded -- unless we may need them for something else.

Thanks for checking, though, @ladyangeliki!

No problem! I wanted to be sure it'd be alright if I kept this guy or ended up trading it for a cb truffle.

Thank you guys ❤️

I think that is how Wiz got sucked in started with collecting Zs. She kept seeing my high gen Z-fails in the AP and was intrigued. XD

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I think that is how Wiz got sucked in started with collecting Zs. She kept seeing my high gen Z-fails in the AP and was intrigued. XD

Yes, it was your fault, hang your head in shame!

*giggle* 

I've always loved z codes so cannot blame anyone there, but the encouragement to start z lineages sparked when I posted here. Thank you guys for being so kind and awesome ❤️

27 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Yes, it was your fault, hang your head in shame!

Never! Nothing to be ashamed of! XD

56 minutes ago, ladyangeliki said:

*giggle* 

I've always loved z codes so cannot blame anyone there, but the encouragement to start z lineages sparked when I posted here. Thank you guys for being so kind and awesome ❤️

Here's something I like:  dragon rarity, Thuweds, sprite updates (other than looks)--NONE of those things disrupt z-lineages.  Breeding z-lineages is kind of a tamper-proof pursuit in terms of site changes.  CB golds?  Who cares if they aren't z's.  2nd gen Thuweds or Prizes of SAs?  Just more bred dragons without z-parents. :)

Breeding z-lineages is my only real scroll goal.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

It's one of the reasons I love Zs too. And my spies, nothing messes them up because they are already a glorious mess!

Oh and the two-headed with the awesome two code is off cooldown if anyone wants it :D

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! ~ gone to random :D 

Edited by Wiz

Thank you for loving it ! Accepted.