2G z'Aera Gloris from the AP.... https://dragcave.net/lineage/z5KzQ

https://dragcave.net/teleport/8a4f2ea8ae8559606bf579f00c38db4d

if it's still here when i shut down for the night (in an hour or so?), it'll go back to the AP

edit - taken!

Edited by trystan

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have an offer from ... @angelstar? angelstarcave? Does anyone know them? The name is not familiar to me.

Even though I have a sib, I'll be glad to give it a z'home.  I don't see any z's on their scroll.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have an offer from ... @angelstar? angelstarcave? Does anyone know them? The name is not familiar to me.

don't know them -havent seen that before

perhaps if they come back to check and introduce themselves and officially join the family by checking the first page and agreeing to our protocols---

i'd hold on to it until then

Wow! Haven't had this kind of breeding luck in a long time. 50 pairs of CB Zs = 5 Z'eggs. Too bad I'm out of space now!

4 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Even though I have a sib, I'll be glad to give it a z'home.  I don't see any z's on their scroll.

Hai! I'm angelstarcave, I made this fourm account name different from my dragon cave name to make it like the idea of angel star cave is a location, and I am the care taker of its dragons.

Is there a form I need to fill out to introduce myself? I'd be more then happy to! :)

I am aware of the forms for the little dragons thou :3

angelstar is not me. My scroll shouldn't be hidden but I do have a few z dragons, just need to name them. 

My scroll can be found here:

https://dragcave.net/user/angelstarcave

You should see a water dragon with a z, was a recent cave born catch that took hours of cave hunting and I'm so happy its a water girl. 

I plan to make an individual group for z codes, and the eventual breeding/lineage that will become of the z cb codes I've gathered.

I hope this clears any misunderstandings. 

If not just ask away. I do want to post all my z cb dragons in forms but I believe we need to name them first, and I'm currently occupied on honeymoon with my fiancé until the 18th. But I plan to post them all up by then. :)

Apologies I am a rambler. ^^; But I'm happy to be here ❤️

Edited by ladyangeliki

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Wow! Haven't had this kind of breeding luck in a long time. 50 pairs of CB Zs = 5 Z'eggs. Too bad I'm out of space now!

Congrats!  random eyes her slots... :D

50 minutes ago, ladyangeliki said:

I'm currently occupied on honeymoon with my fiancé

Congrats :D

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Congrats :D

Awwh thank you >u> ❤️

1 hour ago, ladyangeliki said:

Hai! I'm angelstarcave, I made this fourm account name different from my dragon cave name to make it like the idea of angel star cave is a location, and I am the care taker of its dragons.

Is there a form I need to fill out to introduce myself? I'd be more then happy to! :)

I am aware of the forms for the little dragons thou :3

angelstar is not me. My scroll shouldn't be hidden but I do have a few z dragons, just need to name them. 

My scroll can be found here:

https://dragcave.net/user/angelstarcave

You should see a water dragon with a z, was a recent cave born catch that took hours of cave hunting and I'm so happy its a water girl. 

I plan to make an individual group for z codes, and the eventual breeding/lineage that will become of the z cb codes I've gathered.

I hope this clears any misunderstandings. 

If not just ask away. I do want to post all my z cb dragons in forms but I believe we need to name them first, and I'm currently occupied on honeymoon with my fiancé until the 18th. But I plan to post them all up by then. :)

Apologies I am a rambler. ^^; But I'm happy to be here ❤️

Yay! Thanks! I'm glad it's someone I know. *accepts trade*

@purplehaze, do you want the dummy? It's a CB split hatchie. ;)

@ladyangeliki Welcome to the mad world of z-collecting! Enjoy your honeymoon, there will be plenty of time to name your z dragons later. :D

Hope we didn't offend you with our questioning of who you were. We tend to be very protective of the z-dragons we post here -- particularly our self-bred ones. But new collectors are always welcome once we know they are legitimate collectors.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

@purplehaze, do you want the dummy? It's a CB split hatchie. ;)

I would, but I am locked up tight, thanks to my successful z-breeding session!

Awwwh no worries @purplehaze ! I would be pretty protective as well but I do whole heartedly love and adore the z code dragons. Although, much like the one who start the thread, I also love Q and X codes and any all caps, all numbers or word codes. Although I do not cave hunt for those as much as I do for z codes ❤️

And if anything, I welcome the questioning. I got nothing to hide and as a wise men once told me, there is nothing wrong with asking a question. :)

@Lagie yep! Your everyday fellow poster on the counting post and occasional pop in on the names post. And sometimes the trading, I will be getting allot more active by the middle of March. The pygmy will be loved very much, thank you so much! :) ❤️

@random_dragon_collector Thank you! >u> ❤️

We been together 7 years before tying the knot, took our time with it since we started out as a long distance relationship, and as such there were many obstacles but we got through them together. He makes me so much happier then I could ever hope to be, is so patient and kind with me, and never gets upset with me where others usually would and I love him as he is. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life and he makes me so happy that all I want to do is share that joy with everyone I know. ❤️

I hope it is alright for me to collect other codes too while I am part of this. The z codes will always be my favorite though, I promises ❤️

Edited by ladyangeliki

7 minutes ago, ladyangeliki said:

I hope it is alright for me to collect other codes too while I am part of this. The z codes will always be my favorite though, I promises ❤️

Totally not a problem! I think we all collect more than one thing. Zs and "almost cool codes" are my main code interests, but Split dragons are my biggest obsession and that is why Lagie passed your "dummy" Split hatchie on to me. Thank you for the indirect gift. XD

Edited by purplehaze

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Mine'll have what they're having...

(bad When Harry Met Sally joke)

I think this was one of my worst weeks!  For the first time ever I got my "ready to breed caveborns" down to 8--all holidays and dragons without a gender pair.  I've only ever gotten it down into the 20s before.  I bred over 940 caveborn dragons over 7 days, or 470 pairs, and I got 11 second gens out of them!  Oh well--my crew was on fire for weeks right after V-day, so I can't complain.

Actually, what chance do we have--1 in 35 chance of a z code, or 3 out of 100.  So 15 out of 500 would be a pretty exact ratio.  11 out of 470 isn't too bad--but still one of my worst weeks!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

4 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I bred over 940 caveborn dragons over 7 days, or 470 pairs, and I got 11 second gens out of them! 

Ya know that isn't really awful, either, if you figure that z/Z is only 2 of 62 possible initial characters, or 1 in 31 chances of getting a z/Z (of course not figuring in failed breedings because those are unpredictable).

Now when I bred all of my nearly 240 available CB pairs last week and got ONE z code -- that was awful! XD

My luck has really been pretty bad lately, which makes me wish I had unlimited space for eggs when I hit a good day like today.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Ya know that isn't really awful, either, if you figure that z/Z is only 2 of 62 possible initial characters, or 1 in 31 chances of getting a z/Z (of course not figuring in failed breedings because those are unpredictable).

Now when I bred all of my nearly 240 available CB pairs last week and got ONE z code -- that was awful! XD

My luck has really been pretty bad lately, which makes me wish I had unlimited space for eggs when I hit a good day like today.

I thought it would be a 1 in 35 chance (a-z, 0-9).  Yeah, when you're hot, those 8 slots hurt!

I breed 700 pairs of dragons a week between my cbs, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens.  Since V-day, I usually have hundreds of cbs left over.  With incubate--what do we have?  Like 20 slots a week or something like that?  So I had been breeding 20 or more z-codes from 550-600 pairs for awhile there.  But that's rare!  And I have bred hundreds with only one z before--I know your pain! :D

a - z (26) + A - Z (26) + 0 - 9 (10) = 62

I think. I know my math skills are rusty, but that's what I count. And you have z or Z as positive outcomes, so that is 2 of 62, or 1 of 31. No?

You are up to many more breeding pairs than I have at the moment.

Edited by purplehaze

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

a - z (26) + A - Z (26) + 0 - 9 (10) = 62

I think. I know my math skills are rusty, but that's what I count. And you have z or Z as positive outcomes, so that is 2 of 62, or 1 of 31. No?

You are up to many more breeding pairs than I have at the moment.

Oh!  That makes total sense!  So 3 plus a bit out of 100!  You are right!

I've got about 440 cb breeding pairs, 150 or so sec gen pairs, 50 3rd gen, 16 4th gen, 6 fifth gen and one lonely sixth gen dragon! :)

I guess that's 660 pairs, not 700!  Clearly math isn't my strong suit... :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector