13 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I've got about 440 cb breeding pairs, 150 or so sec gen pairs, 50 3rd gen, 16 4th gen, 6 fifth gen and one lonely sixth gen dragon! :)

I have about half that many that I am actively breeding, I think.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have about half that many that I am actively breeding, I think.

I really need to stop collecting caveborns but z's are like potato chips! :)

Finally, got around to finding all the Zs on my scroll, https://dragcave.net/group/155109.

They are not all named correctly, and some are parts of other projects, but take a look through and if anyone wants something bred, let me know. I will consider name changes on an individual basis.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Totally not a problem! I think we all collect more than one thing. Zs and "almost cool codes" are my main code interests, but Split dragons are my biggest obsession and that is why Lagie passed your "dummy" Split hatchie on to me. Thank you for the indirect gift. XD

No problem, I'm happy I could help add another favorite dragon to your scroll >u<

11 hours ago, ladyangeliki said:

I hope it is alright for me to collect other codes too while I am part of this. The z codes will always be my favorite though, I promises ❤️

Hah! If that weren't alright I'd be outta here! XD Look at my cody groups!

That is an incredible amount of code collecting! I admire you and your hard work and dedication to this, I know I could not spend longer then a day or two hunting for egg codes like those. 

Pretty sure I have a size able amount of code eggs/dragons I just need to organize them XD

do we still need two ways, or am i good to post one-ways again..? i'm back to grabbing stuff off the AP when i have space, will post some later :) 

I'm just always using two ways. Snipers annoy me, is all !

I'm dumping that pink soon. I just had a lineage issue and need a slot !

34 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

do we still need two ways, or am i good to post one-ways again..? i'm back to grabbing stuff off the AP when i have space, will post some later :) 

I think it's up to you.  The threat of snipers is always there. I tend to use two-ways with the more special things that might be more desirable to outsiders. Xenos (particularly the new ones), Prizes, metallics and stuff like that probably should always be on two way just to be safe. Commons maybe not so much. But that is just my opinion.

47 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

2-ways for hatchlings unless you have space issues. :) Or the stuff purplehaze mentioned.

i ususally just do one-ways and dont have a problem but ive been lurking and saw that things were going poof the other day and was wondering if that was still an issue. i'll just be going back to one-ways since usually i have commons, so if they poof then... my bad i guess!

6 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i ususally just do one-ways and dont have a problem but ive been lurking and saw that things were going poof the other day and was wondering if that was still an issue. i'll just be going back to one-ways since usually i have commons, so if they poof then... my bad i guess!

Do what's best for your scroll!  We appreciate everything you drop here soooo much!  But when you need room, you need room!  I only suggested 2-ways for hatchlings because you asked.  You've given me a zillion z's, and I really appreciate your generosity! :D

2 hours ago, dragongirl02 said:

Just noticed this.

Yay !

heres a buncha links, caught from the AP!!!

going to post one-ways, but if you want to pick them up and hold them if youre worried about them poofing then go right for it, w/e is ok with me :) 

all are hatchies unless specified

https://dragcave.net/teleport/0373a13b8547b8e388e3dbda386048d7

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z0wZ6

2g astaarus from antarean (will be female!)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/3662d05a9150f8e0c6664bff065ba1df

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zQgP1

cb seragamma (gender unknown, i always pass up on these so much that i had NO idea what they were actually CALLED XD)

i ALSO just picked up a cb water egg, pm me if you'd like that one when its off CD (9:00pm cave time!)

or you can post here for it :P 

taken below!

Edited by InvaderAlexis