PB 2nd gen spit, free to good home! (Found in the AP)

I took this egg. Thanks so much. It will be named and loved and so on. Named as a Z dragon, of course. smile.gif

Edited by Jennie

Pick-Ups:

Purple CB EGG.

Black-Tipped CB EGG.

White-Stripe EGG. (staircase 4G white stripe x gold)

Red-Finned Tidal CB HATCHLING.

Enjoy~

edit: Speckle-Throat CB EGG.

Edited by malfoy

UPDATE!

Made it to the top of page 19.

No way! Yes way - another update smile.gif I'm inching closer to catching up. Hahahaha.... it's funny, I know. Still, one day you'll come to Z Project and all the pages will be gone o.o

No seriously >_>

Anyway... please be sure to include the names of Z'dragons parents too. Think of Z records as the Z dragon pedigrees. Every good dog or horse breeder knows that having their show animals' lineages is part of the experience. Thus we do the same for Z dragons.

SHOUT OUTs

Welcome to LumosSeeker148 and Tiga and WishmasterKami!

@Malfoy - Thanks for the tidal hatchling!

Z Records Created

Chanilove - Your first Z donation! Hopefully you have donated more... though I have no idea if you still log on to our fair project.

MaggieXawesomeness - Welcome to Z Project! Did you ever get a chance to post more of your Z dragons?

Shyla80897 - Two Zs! Welcome to Z Project

Wishmasterkami - Since your first post just happens to be on this page, I created your Z record for you. Now you can experience the joy of waiting another year to be updated. o.o; I'll check on II Z'iger Blue for you occasionally, so consider that pup added too.

Z Records Updated

Coyote - Gradually getting all of my Zs into Z database too. Quite a project...

Daba555- Second Z Dragon!

Dee - Thanks for the easy-to-read notes on the ones you've entered via L&L! I added your donation just above this post too (to Zerhai).

Dustpuppy - I found your first two Z donations! Both of them went to purplehaze. You actually attempted to donate three; however one (zA6BD) alas, never made it into our ranks.

Lagie - I was surprised the first thing I updated was a named dragon and not yet another donation. tongue.gif I also added an index for your Z records. I hope you like it?

Maef - Another Z for you Maef! The race continues.

Malfoy - Yeah... I know. It says you have only donated 2. I'm fairly far behind still o.o;

Mailinvomwald - 10 Donations, wow! Maybe she'll consider naming a Z or two.

Rubyshoes - I found your first donation!

Shadowwolflegend - More Zs for you too. It is cool that you name all your Swallowtails after birds! My brother (Havoc) names all his Swallowtails after species of Swallows. Would you like me to separate your name into the individual words so that it reads 'Shadow Wolf Legend'?

Shalora - I know you have more Zs than the 15 recorded!

Purplehaze - You have almost 100. Would you like an index?

Yliah - More Z dragons! You are on just about every page. I think you like Z Project... though I could be wrong. >__>

Zerhai - I added your latest acquisition (Dee's donation this page) too.

I think I will make what I did for Wishmasterkami happen for any forth-coming updates. If I see your post while I'm updating, I'll add it to Z records. Grab the updates from both ends! As it were...

I really enjoy reading all the notes that are written about name origins, or the stories behind the various dragons. Lots of fun!

Pick-Ups:

Purple CB EGG.

Black-Tipped CB EGG.

Enjoy~

Nabbed the black tip, thanks!

Pick-Ups:

Purple CB EGG.

Black-Tipped CB EGG.

Enjoy~

I grabbed the purple and the Speckle - thank you!!

And thank you for the update Coyote!

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

Z' Seragamma from my fav pairing with coppers-- well, at least it would be if I'd get a COPPER I might faint if it happens , but I'd be smiling on the way down tongue.gif

gifting biggrin.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by dragonpuck

UPDATE!

Made it to the top of page 19.

No way! Yes way - another update smile.gif I'm inching closer to catching up. Hahahaha.... it's funny, I know. Still, one day you'll come to Z Project and all the pages will be gone o.o

No seriously >_>

Lagie[/url] - I was surprised the first thing I updated was a named dragon and not yet another donation. tongue.gif I also added an index for your Z records. I hope you like it?

I really enjoy reading all the notes that are written about name origins, or the stories behind the various dragons. Lots of fun!

Thanks, Coyote! smile.gif The index looks fabulous!

Well done on the updating! *gives brownies*

I enjoy giving the stories and explanations. xd.png

You're welcome for the spit, Jennie! smile.gif

Wishmasterkami - Since your first post just happens to be on this page, I created your Z record for you. Now you can experience the joy of waiting another year to be updated. o.o; I'll check on II Z'iger Blue for you occasionally, so consider that pup added too.

Sweet :3 I was actually just about to post for Z'iger as I checked this morning and she gendered, so here we go

zMqCJ

NAME: II Z'iger Blue

ORIGIN: Rescued from the AP

LINEAGE: Dam: (VaGFU) x Sire: (Vag4u) - (White x Spitefire) (sad that they don't have names, but I enjoy that their codes are so similar!)

Edited by WishmasterKami

I nabbed the 1st and 3rd from @Ariell, thanks! smile.gif They'll get good homes on my scroll smile.gif

The second one is still up for grabs, I think

Purple Ridgewing AP egg - zzPu6

Gone! You are welcome, dragonchic! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Two more hatchlings for Z members.

30 ~ CB Vampire and lineaged Tinsel - z6C9C and Z2zcT

Tinsel has been influenced Male. Claimed by Tiga.

Hehe, you're very welcome. It moves the eggs off the AP and people benefit from it at the same time. Win-win situation in my book. I've got plenty of Reds and Pinks, so it's not a problem for me to take the time to grab, incubate and hatch them. smile.gif

I am just happy to know that so far each pack has been claimed by someone participating in the Z Project. happy.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

Two more hatchlings for Z members.

30 ~ CB Vampire and lineaged Tinsel - z6C9C and Z2zcT

Tinsel has been influenced Male.

:3 Nabbed them. Vampire seems to be giving me my majority of my z dragons.

UPDATED

Made it to the bottom of page 20! The long-awaited cleaning may now commence. I've sent a message to Rubyshoes asking her to delete the first 20 pages (minus the initial two posts). This post should be the third post after she is finished.

CREATED

Merenwen - She never posted any Zs here, I just moved her from Z Affiliates to a personal Z page. Perhaps we can get her to post her new Zs here!

Raquel - She never posted any Zs here, I just moved her from Z Affiliates to a personal Z page. Though not very active in Z Project, she still has Zs on her scroll when she was active.

UPDATED RECORDS

Deb - Hello again! Welcome back. I love the little comments you write with your entries.

Dustpuppy - Closing in on 50 Z dragons.

Lagie - Should we be surprised by now? I think its safe to say you will reach 100 donations first.

Maef! - And the winner is... You reached 100 first. Congratulations!!

PinkGothic - Another donation. Yay! Does anyone know if PinkGothic is still active here?

Purplehaze - So close. Perhaps a consolation prize of having more donations than Maef?

Rubyshoes - I managed to guess the new owner of two of Lagie's Z donations by your naming style. Z'Breed is a common choice.

Shadowwolflegend - Slowly your Z army marches toward the first milestone of 10!

Tiga - You happened to grab two Z eggs while I was updating, so per the new rule I updated them. I will keep an eye on it and fill out the rest of the information for two Z vampires... since I know you're a regular member. (I have seen your name on the last few pages).

VampiricOmen - I realized none of Z donations you gave me earlier this year had names yet. >__< Named! Your recent vampire donations to Tiga also added.

Yliah - Your massive Z dragon collection has spurred me into entering my Z dragons more consistently. I am about 1/4 of the way through, I think.

Zerhai - You keep attempting to donate, but many wind up on your scroll. Named for Z Project. I think it is a sign.

SHOUT OUTS

@Ariell - Welcome to Z Project!

@Dragonpuck - Thanks for the serragamma! Looks like a great lineage to begin. Good luck on getting a copper.

@Finz - ZebaA doesn't count as a Z dragon. He needs to be renamed with ' if you would like him to count. For example: z'Zebaa would work.

@Lagie - You're welcome! I enjoy writing them, and its even better to know at least someone reads my rants.

@Rubyshoes - Thank you in advance for cleaning up the first 20 pages of our thread!

@WishmasterKami - Fixed II Z'iger Blue in your records! Also that royal blue is great, I wish I had the room.