The parents love you guys - this is the 2nd z-code child in a row they produced (although the older was auto-AP'd and didn't go here)

EG shiny You're welcome dragonchic biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Three more to add:

z40FD http://dragcave.net/lineage/z40FD

NAME: Z’hio

ORIGIN: gifted by malfoy

LINEAGE: N/A

zHgl9 http://dragcave.net/lineage/zHgl9

NAME: Z’leeding

ORIGIN: gifted by VampiricOmen

LINEAGE: N/A

zBnCL http://dragcave.net/lineage/zBnCL

NAME: Z’Lord of Nightmares

ORIGIN: gifted by VampiricOmen

LINEAGE: MysticLady x Lord of the Nightmares (Alt Black x Marrow)

Edited by Mirhana

Thank you!

In addition to the bleeding moon, if anyone wants it, I found this Electric on the AP

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Dee

Thanks for z'electric!

More hatchlings and an egg available for Z Members.

CB Neotropical duo - zBqiW and ZKdrp

Uninfluenced, both hatchlings.

Took the Neo duo. Thanks very much!

The parents love you guys - this is the 2nd z-code child in a row they produced (although the older was auto-AP'd and didn't go here)

EG shiny

Thanks. bunches!

More hatchlings and an egg available for Z Members.

CB Neotropical duo - zBqiW and ZKdrp

Uninfluenced, both hatchlings. Claimed by dragonchic, enjoy!

CB Black egg and 2G Royal Crimson - zy2Qn and ZTR3c

Royal Crimson hatchling is influenced female and descended from Green Nebula x Royal Crimson.

Took the Black and Crimson - thank you.

Dee

zv8W4

NAME: Z'Tiga Sparky

ORIGIN: Gifted by VampiricOmen

LINEAGE: CB

ZdVW0

NAME: Z'The Big Freeze

ORIGIN: Gifted by Hisa

LINEAGE: Arschbombe (Father/Water Horse) x Super Squishy (Mother/Silver)

8th Gen Bright-Breasted Wyvern Egg, AP catch.

Edited by Tiga

UPDATE!

Made it to the top of page 13. Go me. =)

Also, you all rock! Z Project is amazing and huge! That is all because of everyone who continues to donate and post Z'heir dragons here.

UPDATED!

Anniepimm: Looks like Purplehaze and you are in a race to see who gets to 100 first!

Lagie: Yet more donations. I think you might have claim on most Z Donations! And the occasional named Z too.

Purplehaze: Updated!

Rubyshoes: 12th Z'Dragon.

Yliah: Slowly... slowly we'll catch up to when you started posting on L&L.

Zerhai: Your second Z dragon. You probably have a lot more, but I've just made it to March of last year. haha!

SHOUT OUTS

@Tamala: Welcome to Z Project and L&L! You will find your shiny new Z'Record here: Tamala's Z Dragons

I have these two lovely tangars: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! One is an egg and one a hatchling. The egg has plenty of time to be influenced for a matched set. - Gone to Husker!

Peace.

Edited by Coyote

Shimmerfail z-code It makes your hair stand on end wink.gif

You're welcome Dee smile.gif

Edited by herk

Sooo many new Zs for everyone!  blink.gif Congrats in general! smile.gif

UPDATE!

*wonders if anyone actually looks at their records* >_> I managed to edit my update earlier on this page before anyone noticed all the links were broken. And the majority of them led to Lagie's records!

Maef is right! We have several new members to welcome, including both donors and participants. I hope they are still playing after all this time smile.gif

First, I waded through Page 13. I was going to stop there, however I flew through the page so moved on to Page 14! Then I skimmed page 15 and realized it would be easy to get through that page too. So then I was on Page 16! I thought... this is a good place to stop. Wouldn't you know it, before I could finish page 15, I was catted. As all those who are owned by cats know - you can't get up when you are catted. Thus I continued updating straight into Page 16. Finally wound up at the top of page 17. I'm still catted ... but I think I'm going to move on to working with my own Zs. I still have quite a few to add!

If anyone would like a lovely Dragon Index like Yliah (and I) have, just give me a holler and I'll set one up for you. By holler I mean a PM, heh. I don't always catch the comments

SHOUT OUTS

@Husker: You're welcome!

@Ruby Eyes: I think... that is a sunstone. Also, I took it smile.gif

Z Records Created

Deb (Daba555): Welcome! I noticed one of Lagie's donations to you has yet to be named: Zt0am. Please name her so I can add her to: Deb's Z Dragons. You asked: "And, DH has a bunch, but he's not a forum member! Booo! Do you want that info anyway?" - Yes, he can join. Of course he can! Either you can register his Z dragons here on his behalf OR he can post them on Z Project's official forum: L&L . He does not have to be a member to post there. He will be credited and a shiny Z page will be created to honor his Z dragons too!

Jennigma: Thank you for thinking of Z Project! You have a lovely Z Donor thread to commemorate your Z trade. Jennigma's Z Donations

Pink: Welcome to Z Project! Here is your first (and hopefully not your last) Z Dragon: Pink's Z Dragons.

Pink467: Thank you on behalf of Z Project for your donation! A thread just for you: Pink467's Z Donations.

Ryh: Welcome to Z Project! As long as the dragon's code begins with "Z" or "z", Z Project welcomes all. Even frozen hatchlings! Ryh's Z Dragons

@Shadowwolflegend: Welcome to Z Project! You have probably figured this out by now, or perhaps someone told you later on... Yes, it is OK for you to put Z'(name) behind SWL smile.gif Here are your Z dragons! Well, those you posted on Page 13 at least. Heh heh Shadowwolflegend's Z Dragons

Z Records Updated

Dee: Poof! Suddenly you have more than just the lonely one in your Z Records smile.gif

Finz: Congratulations on your Alt Black Z!

Lupir: Added z'winter lupir's to your Z records as your first donation! I noticed that Z'zalani Verilin (the mother) is a Z dragon too. I didn't have her in the records, so I added her. Is she cave-caught?

Lagie: You continue to wrack up the donations.

Maef: Haven't seen you in a couple pages! How have you been? How is your daughter? =) I cleaned up the formatting in your Z Records too. You are getting close to 100! Thanks for always posting your dragons so well and using the provided format. It makes updating your records super easy.

Purplehaze: Updated! You mentioned in your post you planned to breed Z'Auxra i and Z'Etran i. Did they refuse each other? No offspring. o.o

Queen Firebreath: Hello again! How is DC treating you these days? Finding all the breeds you need / want?

Rubyshoes: Number 13 and 14. You breezed through the oh-so-riddled-with-superstition number 13. Whew! Then, on page 14 we have number 15 and 16. You're cruising quick toward the 20s! Of course, by now you probably have over a 100. This was a year ago after all wink.gif Thank you for posting Z dragons in an easy-to-edit format. It is greatly appreciated.

Yliah: Updated, again. What can I say? You have a lot of Zs! I think you have the second most Zs in the project. My brother might be close to second but he hardly ever posts his anywhere.

Zerhai: Your second Z dragon. You probably have a lot more, but I've just made it to March of last year. haha! So why is Z'Korben Dallas not eligible for the Fifth Element lineage?

Peace.

Edited by Coyote

New boy: (a DOUBLE Z!)

zzXrp: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zzXrp

NAME: Z'Aqua Pioneer

BREED: Shallow Water

ORIGIN: Bred on my scroll

LINEAGE: 2nd gen: Dam: Rue D5 (Magi) x Sire: Cerulean Pioneer (Water)

UPDATE!

*wonders if anyone actually looks at their records* >_> I managed to edit my update earlier on this page before anyone noticed all the links were broken. And the majority of them led to Lagie's records!

Purplehaze: Updated! You mentioned in your post you planned to breed Z'Auxra i and  Z'Etran i. Did they refuse each other? No offspring. o.o

Peace.

I actually did notice the links were broken, but didn't take the time to comment on it. Sorry! wink.gif

And thanks for the poke about that pair. I will have to go and check on that. I think I may have tried them once and got nothing from them, but not a refusal. Just went back to check and you are right -- they did refuse! So I guess you can remove the note about them being mates. sad.gif I have so many dragons that I am trying to breed for different lineages that it is easy to have a pair get lost in the shuffle. I have several other Z breeding pairs.

Edited by purplehaze

Found these two on the AP. For the Z members.

This little Lumina is inbred, but it shouldn't impact their ability to walk or talk, just a little love... -- Gone. Thanks Dragonchic.

This hellfire is a spiral silver shimmer fail, but that's no reason not to want him or her. -- Gone. Thanks Dragonpuck

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

Claim Z'e Trihorn You're welcome purplehaze biggrin.gif Edited by herk

Hi! Can I join the project? smile.gif

Here's my first dragon:

[z8A6U]: http://dragcave.net/lineage/z8A6U

NAME: Z'ilver Spears

ORIGIN: Abandoned Cave

LINEAGE: Dam: Amali Shines Silver x Sire: Lumaniare - (Silver x Lumina)

I'm in the process of going through my dragons now and renaming those with the z-codes, so I'll post again with the names of all my dragons in a bit smile.gif

Is it ok if some of the dragons are frozen as hatchlings?

Edit: to change from "view" to "lineage" in link

Edited by LumosSeeker148