oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Cowboy Bebop. Yeah, I know I'm a couple hundred years late to appreciating it.

I had an 8-hour car ride both ways to visit family over Spring Break, so I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist on the way. I was in the backseat sobbing because I've grown very emotionally invested in these characters. ;_;

Edited by Dimar

out of sheer boredom I went looking though my anime collection and pulled out the first season of Inuyasha. I had to blow some dust off it but I had forgotten how good it was. So, I've decided to dive back into the series and watch the whole thing, movies included. At least now I have the entire series and can enjoy it without missing episodes here and there. ^^

Sadly, watching those is on hold after getting the second season of Gargoyles on DVD. Yeah, it's not an anime, but it's still pretty darn awesome even though I haven't seen it in..gosh, I think I was still a kid the last time I saw it.

Looks like I've got a double marathon on my hands. xd.png

Finished Rozen Maiden Zuruckspulen, gonna start Monogatari Second series today.

Chuunibyou (season two), Nisekoi, and Pupa Sakura Trick.

Watching all of these myself, except for Pupa.

I watched and will continue to watch: Kill La Kill and Strike the Blood biggrin.gif. I used to look into Tokyo Ravens, but it didn't really catch my fancy. Then there was Demon King Daimao smile.gif.

Hunter x Hunter. Actually the first time I've seen it, although I've read the manga. I really love it (especially Killua ehehehe). Planning on starting FMA again though.

Hunter x Hunter. Actually the first time I've seen it, although I've read the manga. I really love it (especially Killua ehehehe). Planning on starting FMA again though.

Ahh, HxH is my life trauma xd.png I read ahead in the manga but am afraid to catch up with the anime now. Watching litrally everything else to try & avoid it (Good luck with it though!)

>o> Currently invested in FMAB (I finished the original series soon after it had just ended, but couldn't keep up with brotherhood so I'm watching it now), & keeping up with One Piece, Nisekoi & Magi.

Busy busy.

Eagerly awaiting the new series of Fairy Tail, but I'm not really watching anything currently...

Working on a few anime at the moment. Mostly focusing on D-Gray Man and Black Butler, though Cromartie High School is something I just got into with my sister.

Ahh, I'm posting too much.. But I'm also incredibly moved by the fact that Fairy Tail has returned [and on my birthday month, no less!], so I'm going over all the parts in the original series that I had skimmed, missed, or wasn't paying very much attention to.. [Which I did a lot with some of the middle arcs xd.png], and trying to get back into the mood while the new episodes pile up :] I was a big fan of Fairy Tail for a VERY long time [and was heart broken when it reached such an abrupt halt :c], so I'm reallllllyyy excited to start it back up again!

Finished SnK. No time for animu as my end-exams are near though. I want to finish Cowboy Bebop in the summer though.

Also waiting for Free's S2 but I never said that, nope.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Ahh, I'm posting too much.. But I'm also incredibly moved by the fact that Fairy Tail has returned [and on my birthday month, no less!], so I'm going over all the parts in the original series that I had skimmed, missed, or wasn't paying very much attention to.. [Which I did a lot with some of the middle arcs xd.png], and trying to get back into the mood while the new episodes pile up :] I was a big fan of Fairy Tail for a VERY long time [and was heart broken when it reached such an abrupt halt :c], so I'm reallllllyyy excited to start it back up again!

Same here I was so sad when it ended it was something I always looked forward too on friday >.< But if you've already finished watching the series it starts back up right where it left off and was perfection c':

Hunter x Hunter, Hyouka, and Haikyuu!! I'm really excited for the last one since the first episode just came out, and Hinata is just the best.

It seems all the animes I'm watching also all start with h. Weird.

I recently caught up with Haikyuu!!'s manga, so I'm pretty sure that I'll start the anime soon! I also need to catch up with Hunter x Hunter (2011), it's been a while since I've seen the last episode...

Hm!

Looking to rewatch FMA: Brotherhood and start JJBA though!

Edited by chrodechild

I just finished Clannad: After Story. If you don't even tear up in this anime, you have no feels, I'll just put it that way.

I started Infinite Stratos. I've never liked mecha anime, but this is the one and only exception.

Watching a few things this season, but I'm especially excited for Isshuukan Friends and Akuma no Riddle. Particularly the latter. It's so cool so far.

Looking at maybe watching a few of the new season animes for once. There are some promising new titles that I'm interested in <3 Soul Eater Not! is bringing back some nostalgia, even though it's got a vastly different feel from the main series, so I might pick it up <3 Also kinda interested in Black Bullet, which looks really cool, and Seikoku no Dragonar, which has a nice setting, and kinda reminds me of Familiar of Zero xd.png Oh, and Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou looks GREAT as well, so hopefully I can fit it in with everything I want to watch @___@ I'm really liking this season so far [almost too much].

EDIT: I'll probably be dropping/holding off on Black Bullet & Seikoku no Dragonar for a little bit. I have a lot of Fairy Tail to catch up on, and accidentally picked up a HUGE addiction Haikyuu!! somehow, AND I have to keep up with a few of last season's animes.. so I'm not sure even I'll time for so many shows xd.png

I'm definitely very hooked on Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou & Haikyuu!! though. o__o Sports animes are always addicting, and I love the main charas in Haikyuu!!. And the other anime is just SO BEAUTIFUL oh my god. And oddly hilarious xd.png

Edited by ƒrozen

I just finished Clannad: After Story. If you don't even tear up in this anime, you have no feels, I'll just put it that way.

A lot of these "crying" anime are extremely manipulative, so for someone who sees through them, not crying would be perfectly normal. ^^

Meanwhile, I challenged myself to watch School Days exactly because I keep hearing about how bad it is. So far it's just boring.

Lots of good ones came out so far! Recently I've been watching Haikyuu!!, Black Bullet, Mekakucity Actors, Fairy Tail, and, of course, Hunter x Hunter. Last one takes a while since there's so much. O.O

Started Kill la Kill yesterday. My reaction to the first episode could be summarized with the phrase "that escalated quickly".

Just finished the new episode of Hunter x Hunter about to watch Soul Eater Not! and then the 3rd madoka magika movie

Very surprised with the madoka magika series not like anything what I thought it would be I love it so much<3