oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Currently watching the English dub of Death Note... Good lord, Light Yagami , you are quite possibly the single most attractive psychopath I have ever seen.

WataMote.

Dying at the ending song from episode 5. DYING. user posted image

i started rewatching the first season of Rozen Maiden like weeks ago but i suddenly forgot to keep watching episodes so i need to get back on that

after that i want to finish the other seasons then start knk but ugh actually starting anime

oh i also just finished paprika and

it was certainly an

experience

Edited by Switch

Just finished Little Busters! Refrain. I was expecting a cryfest like Clannad Afterstory, but LB! was so bad. The characters were flat, a lot of the time IDEK what was going on, voice acting was bad for the most part, the whole drama part didn't move me, I'd say the only good thing was the soundtrack.

The last time I watched Soul Eater was months ago xd.png

I was going to get caught up on my ongoing animes and start Noucome, but Toradora is such a nice anime, I think I'll re-watch it.

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan seems to be really popular.

Anyways, I didn't realize how short Noucome is, so I might as well finish that over the weekend.

Haven't been watching as much as I would like due to the spring semester starting, but I did start Ouran Highschool Host Club yesterday and am blazing through it.

Chuunibyou (season two), Nisekoi, and Pupa Sakura Trick.

Edited by alupe99a

Just about to finish Attack on Titan (yeah, I know, I'm late to the party).

It's pretty good; absolutely love Levi.

Edited by Rallis