oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

I just finished both seasons of Mushi-shi, currently looking for something new. Either similar to Mushi-shi or Mononoke, or something scary.

have you watched any of these: Requiem from the Darkness (Hundred Stories), Hell Girl (has 3 seasons), Paranoia Agent, Ghost Hunt, Another, or Death Parade

not scary but their good and kinda like Mushi-shi and Mononoke

just finished watching the Ghost in the Shell Movies and Stand Alone Complex again for who knows what time

Arise just can't compare to the old stuff and I'm not looking forward to that live action movie

Watching Sound! Euphonium as it gets released. It's making me really nostalgic for my own band days.

Also getting through Kill la Kill when I have time for it.

have you watched any of these: Requiem from the Darkness (Hundred Stories), Hell Girl (has 3 seasons), Paranoia Agent, Ghost Hunt, Another, or Death Parade

not scary but their good and kinda like Mushi-shi and Mononoke

I've seen all but Death Parade of those. I'll give that a shot. Thank you! smile.gif

@Ripan and InugamiZERO: Oh hey! I plan to check out some of those ones, too. Thanks for reminding me of Mushi-shi~

I'm currently working on the first season of Hell Girl. I watched the second and third seasons first, since those are on Crunchyroll. So far, I'm up to episode 18.

Before that, other stuff I've finished watching lately since I last came on here include Higurashi, Umineko, and Haruhi Suzumiya.

rewatching Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, the Manga is better than the Anime, but I love the Music in the Anime

you know what makes Attack on Titan a Great Series, the Female Characters are Not running around fighting Titans in their underwear

I really hate the crappy get ups Female Characters get Stuck with in almost everything (TV Shows/Movies/Comics/Cartoons/Games/Anime/Manga)

If anyone else likes anime that are kinda dark, a bit scary and thought provoking I can recommend Shiki ( 屍鬼) as well. smile.gif I return to it pretty often.

It's got a moral dilemma that has pretty much divided its fans into two groups. It can be bloody and gruesome at times but it does serve as an emotional impact, not just for the sake of being bloody.

Character designs look a bit funny, but they are very distinct, and personally I really like the music.

Edited by Ripan

rewatching Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, the Manga is better than the Anime, but I love the Music in the Anime

you know what makes Attack on Titan a Great Series, the Female Characters are Not running around fighting Titans in their underwear

I really hate the crappy get ups Female Characters get Stuck with in almost everything (TV Shows/Movies/Comics/Cartoons/Games/Anime/Manga)

This

In a lot of anime I have snuck a look at, almost every female has a big bust. Some even look like the weight will crack their back. In AoT, they have reasonably sized racks, and actually dress for killing titans.

Attack on Tiran.I know it is kinda late, but I'm enjoying it.

I have heard of a live action movie for it. I wonder if it will be good...

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! (or Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!, if you prefer an english title.) Such a funny anime about magical boys, though there's less focus on the magical boys part than it is about the slice of life. xd.png

Been watching Hibike! Euphonium and started Naruto the other day. tongue.gif

I've been meaning to watch Sword Art Online, but at the moment I'm fully enjoying FMA: Brotherhood.

The last episode of DRAMAtical Murder, it sure has been an interesting one. It's a shame it has just a few episodes (12) though.

Durarara!! X2 started up again yesterday so I've been watching that... well for the day it's been back haha

Waiting for Durarara X2 to get dubbed, same with DBS.

Re watched No Game No Life in dub and now i'm watching Log Horizon again.

Also got Food Wars, Disappearance of Yuki Nagato and the new show Gangsta...

Re-watching something I watched some time ago called Pumpkin Scissors. It's good, about a German-esque country dealing with the aftermath of war....and there's a tiny bit of super...human? supernatural? Well, a tiny bit of super-something going on, but it's nice and subtle xd.png When it isn't blatant, anyway.

Oh and it's subbed, I don't think this show would sound right even if I could find it dubbed.

Edited by silver_chan

Heh

Inuyasha/ Inuyasha the Final Act, FMA both brotherhood and original. Fruits basket ( which is interesting if you like chinese zodiac) and Ouran High School, um lets see what else...... Oh Rosario + Vampire, and a few Yoai which some are Dubbed and some Subbed series

I just finished Kill la Kill and a miniseries called Another.

Another was really dark. But crazy good.

I've been meaning to start Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon, but I haven't gotten around to it