RheaZen

What do you write with?

I love writing with my quill pen. <3 I'd actually write with it at school if it weren't slow and inconvenient. Once I find a way to get the ink to school without getting it spilled, though, I will start bugging teachers. xd.png

At school, I write with a Frixion erasable pen.

And for creative writing, I use my computer because I tend to rearrange my thoughts all the time. That would ruin my school pen and these are kind of expensive.

Depends. Sometimes I like pencil, sometimes I use pen. It also depends on the ink color. I usually use my purple pen.

I use what I can but I like writing with Gel pens... Especially sparkly ones. <3

I usually write with pens... except when the teachers are sissies and they ask for pencil.

But I prefer writing with a keyboard... My handwriting is very ugly even after I excersised it with tons of writing excersises.

I write with pens. I used to write with mechanical pencils but I got in trouble with playing with them too much during class ... biggrin.gif

I like mechanical pencils, for both writing and drawing. Pens are also good for writing but not drawing. Regular pencils aggravate me because I can never find a pencil sharpener when I need one. >_>

When I write my stories, I prefer a mechanical pencil, only because I like how it turns out x3 Weird yes? Only because I can't think of any other reason.... o.O

I usually prefer to type stuff up, because for me, it's faster. But if I'm forced to write things by hand, I do my personal stuff with a smooth-writing pen because that's the fastest way to get it done. For schoolwork (especially math), I use a BIC Velocity mechanical pencil because I can erase my mistakes to make it look neat AND because they're generally faster than regular pencils. So yeah, I'm all about being a speed demon. cool.gif

Edited by Sunrise

Pen for everything. I tend to write about 1000 times neater if I write in blue pen than anything else.

Pencil, definitely. I usually have to erase every other word it seems like (or rather since most of my writing is math related, every other equation) so writing in pen just doesn't work.

Cheapo pens for most stuff, regular (non-mechanical) pencils for math and drawing. All mechanical pencils break on me.

I have a gold pen and pencil set my grandfather left me. They are really great but I only use them when I'm working on something important. The rest of the time its a mechanical pencil

I'm a computers major, so most of my stuff is typed. When not on a computer, I use a mechanical pencil.

I hate writing in pen. I really don't like the way it feels and I think it makes my writing harder to see because I write very small. It usually ends up looking like blobs of ink. I also hate using normal pencils because they usually get too dull for my liking within a couple sentences of writing.

I really love using mechanical pencils with .5 lead, because they're really thin/always sharp, so easy to use and I don't have to worry about it getting dull.

If I have to write by hand, I prefer a pencil. A good one, made out of real wood and not the kind made out of pressed cardboard and Elmer's glue, or whatever those are. Pencils never do that irritating thing where they suddenly stop writing even though you can see that there's still ink in there. But my handwriting is awful, so I type whenever possible.

I only write/draw with G2 pens. I can't stand the friction or sound pencils make on paper. I like the line to roll out smooth.