RheaZen

What do you write with?

If I have to write by hand, I use a big chunky mechanical pencil. Papermate ClearPoint is my favorite cheap one, although they usually end up breaking after a semester or two.

I much prefer typing, though. I can type about as fast as I can compose, so everything flows very nicely that way. With the pencil, my thoughts are always getting ahead of my hand.

If I'm writing for school its always pencil, but if I'm doing a math assignment its usually in pen.

When I'm writing my stories I always write in pen. But I usually put them all on the computer anyway so typing is a big one too.

I usually use a laptop keyboard during class, but if I write by hand it's always a black ink V5 Pilot or a fountain pen. I always have several half used Black Pilots on my desk, in my schoolbag...

I write with a pencil, because I find that I make mistakes and have to correct myself a lot, and I don't like crossing stuff out. I feel like it wastes space.

I have to write in pen in my chemistry lab notebook, and it drives me crazy. dry.gif

I prefer fine ballpoint pens. I like the look of my thin lines, but I like pen better than mechanical pencil just because it's darker and won't smudge. I have a story notebook with a whole section in pencil that I'm in the process of writing over with pen because it's smudged to the point where no one but me can read it, and some are difficult tongue.gif

For stories I prefer to write by hand because I tend to write all over the paper, but I can type quicker and neater than I can write.

If I'm at home and writing an essay or something, I always type. If I'm at school (or I'm unable to type for some reason), it's either a blue/black gel pen or if I forget it, a pencil.

I hate writing with a pencil. I prefer pens smile.gif preferably with coloured ink such as green or pink. the bad thing is that I'm always losing pens blink.gif

Pencil with an eraser. I don't mind using pens, but between my bad handwriting and non-existent spelling skills, I need to be able to erase an rewrite stuff. A lot.

I have one of those six-color pens. (Ink.) I use it most of the time. If I don't feel like getting it out of my binder, I'll use whatever I find laying around my house. (I type school assignments though.)

A 0.5 mm mechanical pencil if by hand and my black pearl eraser, my com in Times New Roman 12. If I'm drawing then a 0.5 mm blue mechanical pencil, a black pearl eraser, and a smudge stick thing.

Both pen and pencil. Except I prefer to use my 4H pencil and o.3 2B mechanical pencil for sketching while pens are mainly for inking (though I may draw with pens sometimes)

I definitely prefer typing to writing, especially since my handwriting is on the messy side.

When I do handwrite, I prefer pens.

To do writing I prefer a keyboard. I do classwork with a regular 2B pencil and people can read it fine, though. It's more of a comfort choice.

For drawing, however, that's where I actually do cause destruction. I prefer a mechanical pencil because it gives me thin, precise lines, but I'll settle for a ballpoint, be it blue, black red, or almost any color besides purple and pink.

I write with a computer, mostly. When that's not an option, a fine point pen (0.5mm or less), or a fine point mechanical pencil works well enough.

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

0.5mm mechanical pencil with an extendable eraser.

Nothing more nothing less. Yes it has to be 0.5mm, 0.7mm is just too thick.

Pretty much any pen I have access to. I loathe using pencils except for drawing, and very important things that I can't mess up on. We have to use pencils in one of our classes at all times, which bothers me. :/ Oh well.

In another class, we can use pens, but not on tests. I don't mind that too much. (Of course, we had a test in that class today, when I happened to leave my only pencil at home. Pencils have cursed me. D:)

Mechanical pencils are also preferred over pencils, but I've always loved pens too much to not use them, and pens seem to be easier to find than mechanical pencils.

As for markers... no thanks.

Edited by Aquenee

um I use pencils/pens but when I do homework I use a mechanical pencil

Pencil, definitely, for writing on paper. I'm always making mistakes (My grandma said it's because I think faster than I can write, which is so true.) I prefer to type, though I tend to get distracted by the bells and whistles and shiny things of the internet when I'm on my computer...

Titanium .7mm Mechanical Pencil that has a big twist up eraser. I like them so much I ordered a box of 12 and extra erasers.

I also like my Faber and Castell 2mm leadholder with 2B Carbon leads for drawing.

Pens, my favorite is my Saylor demonstrator fountain pen(clear) with a converter and Platinum Carbon Black Ink. The nib is extra fine.

I am also very fond of my Saylor Fude nib (curved so you can use both sides, fine and super wide) with Noodler's Nikita Red. It really makes a statement.