DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Jack electrocuted the entire cave so it stunned everyone. And it wasn't the dragon cave. It was an empty hall to a window that lets security watch the dragons. In the one cave that there is.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Thanks Mal, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with her, but seeing all those marrows on Halloween made me think of vamps, who are the complete opposites of whites, so i thought it would be interesting to do that and involve Nutoner, because he hasn't been mentioned in a while. I will go and read the Rp now so I know what you are talking about...

yeah some are not... Like Drecard and Graarl... and possibly Moloch as well.

That's it. I'm not going to post again. Mal, your making mistakes about the environment. Its a hall way NOT an exibit. The gas grenade was already placed on the floor, pin pulled, and the filters kept the gas in one area.

Whatever. mad.gif Lets just say that Mal isn't typing the correct things. Oh yea, since he slashed the grenade, now he's going to starve.

God-modding is when you use a character as if it was your own. I didn't god-mod but I will say that that was close to it. But it wasn't.

WHERE'S THE GLASS IN THE TRAP? WHAT ABOUT THE GAS? HE DID NOT BRAKE OUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED!

oh for the love of the light 9 are you complaining...

Seriously there had to be some sort of glass window of sorts ok. on top of all that why are you getting mad?

Granted I am good when it comes to Combat scenes but still this RP is to be something fun not something to get mad about... and also it would help to an extent if there were a little surrounding detail for some of your posts... so that others of us would get something of a better understanding of where you are at. (Lack of detail is what caused some of this mess with our battle.)

Now calm down and figure something out cause my character did escape from the "Cage".

Dude, I'm getting irritated. Jack put Rogan in the dragon cave. Just a dome with a few air pipes, smaller then pygmies and no doors either.

He did, but then he blasted out of the dragon cave. Please try to calm down you guys.

"Lana I am going to go and find Silver. you go find Drecard and Graarl alright I'll be find on my own." Rogan said and waited for an answer.

Mal, you already found Silver. She's on Lana's back.

Can somebody else bring in an anti dragon character? I hate being the only real Villon.

wow 9 sounds like your not liking this one bit. to make fair fair you should give your character mage like abilities as well.

Example:

As Rogan readied his sword for the finishing blow Jack raised his hand and a bolt of lightening shot from his hand and surged through Rogan's body.

(that is an example...)

ok posted and might I say one thing... Lets give other people a chance to post 9 ok... what say you huh?

Sure but first, I have a question. Should I use comedy or be serious in my next post. I realy do have a few things to post in hilarity.

I'm sending Lana to save whichever dragon was taken by atha (I'm not sure who it was, anyone remember? I think it was silver...)

Anyway Graarl is getting all the dragons out, so Drecard is free to go help Rogan.

@atha: Is what I posted okay with you for your hideout? I couldn't think of another way for Lana to find you.