DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

@9: Ok well I'll see what I can do about making some kind of change... besides I am the kind of person that needs to be watched out for because when a move is made against me my counter strike will be much worse (usually).

Anyways I think the place that COULD have been seen as godmod or power play

"Thanks to the mark that had been placed on him by Lana and the mark that was placed on him by Drecard. Rogan's speed, strength, and his senses were increased drastically. It was thanks to this that he was able to dodge those two weapons of Jack's."

"Rogan seemed to have vanished the instant the two weapons were fired at him. The next instant he appeared he had both of Jack's arms tied up and the special dagger at his throat. "

(God mod maybe but Power Play not that I know of... I'll speak with the owner of Lana about it here in a bit to clear that up alright...)

Well godmodding is when you use a character or you don't give him a chance to react. Major power playing.

Well Rogan was right there literally in Jack's face (thus there was really no time to dodge or react to the blow to the back of the neck.)

Thats the thing. Say that he put him in a head lock that if there was enough time, it could knock him out and either way, D-girl said that she didn't want a dragon to succeed in leaving. Letting him get hit by the stuff would let Rogan put in the dragon cage. And don't let me get Bris's evil character as a security guard.

well how bout this Your character comes to and manages to get enough of a security force to either subdue my character or just cause him to retreat for a time. after Rogan is either subdued or runs away your character (Jack) locks the dragons back up and installs a better security system.

(There in lies a way for you to completely screw my character over with this plan. As I said I am one who is to be looked out for because I can come up with ways of messing others up with their plans and I can come up with some that will mess myself up.)

Now that I have given you an idea to run with you can quite possibly end up stopping my character.

Lets see... She wants the dragons to escape but she does not want them to escape at an early stage. IMO I think we have played the attempt to escape the Zoo scene for a little long... but that is just me I do think that we should move the story further along though... so at least soon or soonish the story needs to move on to the dragons escaping and trying to figure a way back to their own time while trying to evade capture again.

Capture by government officials and such... all while some of the for dragon characters are trying to keep the dragons safe till they are safely back to their own time.

Just have Rogan put Jack in a head lock. Plus I typed that that day was the day off for the security team. But lets see how you like it when some secrets come out.

Me and Malgorak were arguing in whether he was goddimdding or not. I stopped caring so that was my post.

Username: Kevin 121

Character Name: Jared

For or Against the Dragons: help

Personality: cool, relaxed, has hidden potential, strong, really smart, leader, can have a strong personality, likes to have fun, helpful, honest, and every quality a good person has

Appearance: white-tan, black hair, blue eyes, strong but not cut, agile, fast, parkcour, 5-11ft tall, mini-mohawk haircut, a sky blue american eagle t-shirt, black hot topic skinny jeans, grey vans shoes

Other: expert driver, knows abit about everything

1. He needs more personality, please describe it in a paragraph or so. Please.

2. Apperance, same as above.

3. He is a Gary Sue.

If you don't know what that is, it means that your character has no flaws (being a Gary or Mary Sue- don't ask me why)

his major flaw is his over confidence. sometimes taking the wrong decisions cus he always thinks that he is right.

he is an extremist becuse (like me) hes addicted to adrenaline! although (like me) hes only addicted to the adrenaline recieved in a fight or duel.

and he is willing to help the dragons cus he always knew they existed

Okay... Dragongirl, any comment?

I dunno where Mal is... I'm just waiting for all of you guys to post. sad.gif

Edited by ubbydubby

WELL NINE HERE I AM!!! "HAVE AT THEE!!!"

I have posted my post... now ready yourself for one heck of a battle scene cause you are invited to participate against Rogan Morevah: The Dragon Warrior. Just hope you got the speed and skill to over come his abilities.

You may also want to give Jack some abilities that he has kept hidden for many years in order to put up a good show and to make the playing field a bit more fair. No one will die... just end up badly injured or something.

Look at his posts. He types about one or two sentences then he spaces them out.

Are u talking to me, malgorak?

And guys, this is my very first official rp game. So I might take a while to catch up on how to create characters

yeah it kinda makes it easier to read as well as easier on me to type it all up.

still it adds to the story as a whole none the less... would someone contact dragon girl about the events going on in the RP...

I must say one thing... i was not expecting Lana to turn into a Vampire dragon Nice job in throwing that surprise out there.

Edited by Malgorak

Okay in your last post Mal, Rogan didn't do anything, Jack went down the hall to the dragon window. Not an empty hall.

Rogan didn't do anything because he followed after Jack to the location where Jack was.

Jack was throwing those gas grenades into the empty Drgaon cave because as I stated in a mind speak message from my dragon character Drecard.

"*Do not worry about us Rogan. I have managed to get the others out of the cave and into a safe and hidden area while you had that Jack fellow distracted.*"