DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

ok a truce it is... for the love of the light I was actually wondering who was going to surrender first... Ok 9 We need to go about through a series of PM's disscussing the next time mine and your character cross paths as far as fighting each other goes.. what says you to something of an organized disorganized combat deal???

Honestly from what it seems both our characters are over powered so what we need to do is balance them out with weaknesses...

Example: My character leaves Dracoran form and he becomes dangerously weakened and is sick (Sick as in he is practically bed ridden for a few days or more till his energy restores).

I'll contact you with details about my character so that you can get an idea of what to do ok.

So far, Jack is both mentally and physically ill. Though he is smart, he is over confident, quotes things, and is wacky in the brain.

OK well my character has many abilities. and with each ability is a price paid.

Shadow Manipulation (Cost: His energy*His energy as in the magic that flows within him drains away*)

Transformation (Cost: His health *He becomes ill once he reverts back to normal*)

Astral Aura (Cost: His sanity* He slowly becomes MAD/Insane*)

Arcane Force (Cost: His true identity *He slowly forgets who he really is*)

Convexity Breath (Cost: His alignment to the Light *Meaning if he uses it too much he will become dark and evil*)

Ethereal Form (Cost: His physical form *Slowly he will lose his physical form and become more ghost like* )

Physical Might (Cost: His own ability to endure serious strain.)

Standard elemental abilities ^Fire, Water/ice, Earth, Wind, and Lightening^ (Cost: None *he can use these all day if he is close to a source*)

Special (Cost: He has to speak out a riddle or poem of sorts. *Results vary in accordance to what he speaks* Example the Halls of the Blind Poem)

I see what you see not

Vision milky then eyes rot.

When you turn they will be gone

Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be

Shadows move where light should be.

Out of darkness, out of mind.

Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

(If he recites that in full the ground beneath his target falls away and they are dropped into a cavernous labyrinth of sorts where the lighting is some horrid that not even a light of any kind can pierce it. The person sees strange things moving out of the corner of their eyes and a dark twisted voice speaking of tearing flesh seeing blood and hearing screams constantly sounding so close but yet sounding so far away. All to simply bring madness to the one who fell victim to it. There is almost no escape from it save for being able to create a different poem that would negate the Halls of the Blind.)

ok that about covers it for my character. Save for his sword skills that he seems to have....

Yeah yeah it seems that my character is OVERLY powerful but still there are those weaknesses that will cause him some serious issues here in a bit... that is when I regain my writers mind again... Writers block sucks... and also I got all 4 books of the Inheritance cycle today. (November 15 2011) WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! I am reading Eragon at the moment... Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance.

Could somebody contact DG and inform her about the RP... she needs to post so that the RP can continue once more... ...

(THis is sad... Every time I join an RP it goes dead or silent... I Swear that it is a curse on me)

Like that whole 2 weeks i would have been able to post if DG had sad.gif Would have been soooo fun. >_<

((Interesting how Ninja Panther left, DG took over, and then DG left O_o))

Edited by athania

Until dragongirl gets back...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: ElemenTalia

Character Name: Talia

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Silver

Personality: Talia is a little on the shy side when it comes to meeting adults, but she adores hatchlings and opens up to them quickly. She is a firm protector of hatchlings, and no one gets near them unless she says so. Despite that, she is incredibly curious and interested about everyone she meets.

Other: She's a little on the smaller size for Silver's, but she still is approximately average for her breed.

I guess I will if no one wants too... I really need Graia to do something...

@Element: Normal silver, right?

Other than that, looks good to me... 9? Any thoughts?

Username: Tiffashy

Character Name: Tropicam

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Bright-Breasted Wyverns

Personality: Kind, loving, shy and is a coward. She is sometimes frighten to fight along with the other dragons and may flee when she sees that she is outnumbered or defeated. But when angered, she will stand her ground and fight strongly and, but she will only be angered if she sees her friends being attacked or mistreated and will defend them at all costs, or just will run away...

Other: Can someone give me feedback on the rp so I know whats going on? :]

When i'm rping as Tropicam, i'll type in green o.o

Edited by Tiffashy

Tiff: Can you add a little more to her personality? One sentence isn't quite enough. 67 sounds good, if you are okay with her being an adult!

Waiting for ElemenTalia to post...

All right, looks good to me. You can start posting now! biggrin.gif

Wait a sec... Where did the rp run off to??? huh.gif

Edited by ubbydubby