DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Heh sad.gif.

Where are we up to? I;m cosufed.

EDIT:

The last two words were either coke or typos.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Yay! laugh.gif Just one question before I make Ink's intro post: can they use fire/magic in the cave?

Um, I'm really sorry, but who is Mary Sue? I'm really sorry, but I don't think I read the disription of Mary Sue, and if you tell me where she is, I'll read about her. I also wondered if Hillary is a power player or not.

To my knowledge, it is a term used to refer to RP characters created without faults. A perfect character. "He/she's so good, kind hearted, super strong, great at fighting, but quiet and peaceful unless he/she needs to be, everybody loves him/her" etc. There has to a realistic fault with your characters, because nobody is perfect and perfect characters make for sucky stories.

@ backup77:

no they can not us fire or magic as far as I have seen in the RP. They can still use mind speech though but thats about as far as magic goes.

@ Draka and Backup

I know what I did wasn't clever but me and y- Oh... I'm listening to a song.

Yes, just small little balls of them, and it can't get you out of the cave in any way.

Oh, and one last thing: where are all the characters? Like who's talking with who? Sorry, I've read the whole thing, but it still gets really confusing when everyone is in the same general area and doing nearly the same thing in little groups.

@backup

i know that one of dragongirl's character's is talking with my character and the other one is with philpot's character i think. i also believe that pmg, malgorak, and brisingrrider's characters are together talking. but other than that Im not sure. I hope this was at least a little helpful.

All right:

Update!

Lana, Elfred, and Drecard are next to each other talking.

Drecard is mind-speaking with Rogan and Graarl.

Graarl, Silver, Callidus are next to each other talking.

Moloch is by an air vent that he has pulled off doing nothing.

Jack is in the security place and has seen Moloch pull of the air vent and is now doing nothing.

Rogan is doing nothing.

Everyone else is doing nothing, as far as I know.

If I am missing anyone please tell me.

I think I'll make intro paragraphs now ^.^

Vayne walked leisurely down the street, scanning all the faces as she passed. Whenever something looked at all threatening she moved her hand towards her trench. But it was always a false alarm, and nothing was wrong. Yet. She continued until she saw the large sign. Zoo. She walked in as if only a leisurely visitor, but she had a sinister intent. She walked under the arch and into the 'EXOTIC ANIMAL' section. She strolled down the walkways, looking at all of the unusual creatures. Then she saw it. A large inhibit with yellow tape around it. Odd. This isn't under construction. She peered over the edge and saw a glint of scales inside the cave. She took out a pair of binoculars from her trench and looked closer. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers. Dragons? I must be going mad! She looked closer.She saw a flash of a spined tail and wings. They ARE dragons! I must have their pelts on my wall.....

This is just the OOC thread. Post RPing posts in the main thread. smile.gif

Username: mrmcafee

Character Name: Blazing Fern of Forest (Blaze)

Dragon Kind: Red

Personality: She loves battle training, and her eyes will blaze if she is angry. She loves her friends, but she is more of a tomboy, and hopes she will one day be a warrior.

Other: Her main power is Fire/wind, creating storms of blazing winds. (I also don't like power playing, and she won't have this power if you prefer her not.)

Is this okay? I may be a bit slow because I had a big blow to the arm in basketball yesterday.

Edited by mrmcafee

Username: Mrmcafee

Character Name: Stone

Dragon Kind purple

Personality: He's rather shy, and prefers to stay away from a large group of dragons. He usually trains himself in battle training, and he makes iron armor.

Other: He has no power, other than flying and such.

Firstly, we don't roleplay here, just in the actual topic.

Secondly, I have to accept you to roleplay.

Thirdly, dragons can't make armor.

I was wondering if I could Join? :3 The title does say accepting ^ Or maybe my brain just made it look like accepting blink.gif Quick warning though, I have a disabliaty and I might misuderstand someone's post. So please bear with me if I post something weird or stupid tongue.gif Also, my friends think i am slightly insane.... So.... BEWARE!! *insert evil laugh here* >:D

Username: TimeFlame

Character Name: Saphire

For or Against the Dragons: For the Dragons

Personality: Saphire has always had her head in the clouds. She is a shy and quiet girl, who likes to help others. Saphire is an amazingly talented artist, her favorite things to draw are dragons and other fairy tale creatures, You never see her without her sketch pad and pencils. When she heard about the zoo capturing dragons, she was shocked and overjoyed. She had always beleaved in the egistence of dragons, so all of the other kids made fun of her for it, so she became more withdrawn from other people. Despite her shy nature, she is actually a very sweet girl who will do anything for a friend... If she had any that is.... Saphire finds it hard to speak to others, because of a fear of saying something stupid. So she normally pauses or stutters on a few words here and there. Due to that fear of saying something wrong however, she has become afriad to even talk or interact with people! She might be diffrent with dragons though...

Appearance: Saphire (Is a pic ok?)

Other: SHE CAN READ MINDS!!! (Just kidding, she can't read minds xd.png)

Just wanted to put something for Other ^ :3

Yep, we're accepting, and yes, a pic is okay, but does she really have purple hair and look like she stepped right out of an anime? xd.png I get your point though, and I like you character. My vote is in, but wait for dragongirl to post because she needs to accept you too. (also 9.)

@mrm: um... dragons don't have hands...