DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Not my fault I ninja'd... But sorry anyways biggrin.gif

Yay! Callidus is back! *Dances around happily*

*facedesk*

Username: Recila

Character Name: Karpath

Dragon Kind: Golden Wyvern

Personality: Karpath is surprisingly modest, can be rather shy, and has an insatiable curiosity for all things, from grass to strangely shaped rocks! Paired with his never-ending energy, he's a pawful!

Other: If any one reminds him of his parents, Karpath has the tendency stop talking and walk away. (They died...)

Edited by Recila

Username: Gunia

Character Name: Lily

Dragon kind: user posted image Bright Breasted Wyvern

Personality: Sweet but outgoing, she won't walk away from a fight. She loves to be outside, where she can flex her wings. She also seems to have her own opinion about humans, despite what everyone else says. She has a natural curiosity, which can, (and will) get her into trouble.

Other: She loves to mess with humans.

Edited by Gunia

All righty! Yours looks good too! Feel free to start RPing!

All right! Thanks! biggrin.gif

If not too late to join in

Username: Iceraider15

Character Name: Will

Dragon or Human: Human

For or Against the Dragons: For

Personality: Strong and brave, has the qualities of a leader but often scared to take charge.He was born in year 2000 and raised by a foster family,ignorant of his own past(His parents died).Has a love for books and dreams of becoming a dragon rider,although he was scolded and told dragons do not exist.He grew up ignorant of his magical abilities and he still does not know of them.

Other:Comes from a ancient heritage of powerful wizards.

Will heard the news and quickly changed.He was wearing a black cloak and black clothes.He slipped out of the house silently and quickly rushed to the zoo.

He visited the dragon exhibit.He saw shadows of creatures and slipped through the gates to get a closer look.

"Anyone here?"

Edited by Iceraider15

Will heard the news and quickly changed.He was wearing a black cloak and black clothes.He slipped out of the house silently and quickly rushed to the zoo.

He visited the dragon exhibit.He saw shadows of creatures and slipped through the gates to get a closer look.

"Anyone here?"

1) Please wait before you are approved before you start posting.

2) Post parts of the story in the MAIN THREAD. Not here.

Its never too late for applications!

What are these powers? Also, please do wait until you are approved.

Lana's Human appearance!

Hair: Blood-like red color

Eyes: Bright green

Skin: Pale, but not as much as to cause suspicion.

Clothing: Mal's cloak (obviously), a dark purple t-shirt, with jeans that are slightly torn and tall, faded brown boots.

Personality: Like her dragon personality, but a bit more shy.

Appearance: Her canines seem a little sharper than a normal human, but it is not prominent. She looks like a normal, albeit slightly eccentric, slightly goth girl.

Height: About Chasilin's height, but slightly taller.

Edited by ubbydubby

Character useable by all

Name: Dorak

Race: Human

appearance: physical features are unknown due to the hooded white cloak that is worn. The cloak seems to cover the entire person's body.

Personality: Mysterious and slightly knowing.

Height: 6'9

current status: Observer

*use this char for extra dealings... use this char if you can't think of anything for your current... as I said this char is for all to use as they see fit... but know this... this char is simply observing the goings on in the RP*

Edited by Malgorak

I still remember this. Can some body bring me up to speed.

Well... I know that I can't do that... even I had to get a brief detailing of events up to current point.

and was your char Jack??? (The one who was causing so much trouble for my char and all that?)

I just recently got back into it so if the others show back up then ask them for detailing.

Hi 9! This has been kinda on hiatus for a while, but we can start back up again. So there are these two humans who are trying to help Lana and the girl human get Rogan help as he is unconscious and has lost his powers. Lana put on Rogan's cloak, turning her into a human. Now, the human girl Chasilin is going to help Lana get Rogan help at her house, if the owner comes back.

Sorry for not being here! I was on vacation, (No wifi, *sigh*) But now I'm back. smile.gif (I'll post in the RP later, probably when I'm done unpacking...)

Also, glad to see this up again. smile.gif

Edited by Gunia

Username: FlowerOwl

Character Name: Canteeria

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Albino

Personality: Shy but kind. Knows her place in life and knows her manners. Prefers to keep things to herself and tries to understand what others are feeling, and she's pretty good at that.

Other: Studies plants and loves to fly. Taller than the average Albino for her age and small feet and long claws. Wishes that she had scales, but is content on her appearance. Etc, wink.gif

@FlowerOwl: Please add a fault to your character! Not everyone is perfect.

- Shy

- No Scales

- Small Feet

What about flaws?

... Just sayin'.

Shyness sorta counts, it depends. No scales doesn't really matter unless FlowerOwl says that it makes her more prone to being cut, and as long as small feet doesn't hamper her movement it does not count as a fault to me.

So basically I'm asking her to explain more.

Well, small feet would make her easy to trip, almost forcing her to rely on wings. No scales, and the wings can be burnt and cut. Being shy, she could fly away, leaving her vulnerable to what has already been said.

I would like a recap so I can RP again and if you ( Ubby) and Angry squirrel guy/ Rogan are doing something that I can or can't/want or unwanted, let me know.

Edited by 9pmg5665

All I was doing was asking her to be more specific. So when she includes the points you mentioned (if she wants to) then I will accept.

Recap Time!

The dragons are all milling around. They can leave their cage but aren't due to the shock of the recent events. Rogan is severely weakened from his battle with the person-whom-I-forget-the-name-of. Lana has put on his cloak, therefore making her look human. She is carrying Rogan to Chasilin's house to get rested. Graarl has called a meeting of elders.

Thats pretty much it...

Hi guys ;_;

I'm so sorry for not posting; I've been reallllllyyy busy and in hospital for while. If I can have a sum up of where I can pop my characters in; can someone post eet up?

Username:Ravenx10

Character Name:Light Sky Down

Dragon kind:Pygmey

Personality:Kind,Speedy,and Adventurous

Other: Her energy depends on the day is is. She also likes stuff that are yellow/orange.

((Edit: I am making another character and have you guys forgotten this post?))

Username: Ravenx10

Character name: Raveinx

Dragon kind: Mint

Personality: Same as Light but a sound will make her run away

Other: Is Light's sister and has long claws like a raven and I will be having inactivity problems

Edited by Ravenx10