DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

*Gasp* It's dragongirl! Are you okay? I hope you get better soon! I officially revoke the title of leader-until-Dragongirl-gets-back.

There are two plots happening-

1) Lana is with Chasilin (a new human player) going to catch a bus to take Rogan (Mal's uber-powered human) to her house with the help of Rogan's robe, which temporarily turned Lana into a human.

2) Graarl has called a meeting of elder dragons to discuss an important matter.

Edited by ubbydubby

As that being said... the RP may as well be dead now... sad... oh well I practically killed it and I am sorry bout that. but since then I have learned how to craft characters that are so open with power but still have a limiter on them of how that power is gained/used

As it stands we MIGHT be able to continue but sadly we can't really continue... besides all that... I no longer like the char's that I got in the RP...

Well, we want to continue, but we can't. Do you know what this mean? New Dragon RP ! Let's get stared with who's the owner, and co.

And I don't like my characters either. I was a real fan of dragons, but now, I create more villainous characters that kill them.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Username:TheDarthAwesome

Character Name:Skit

Dragon Kind: Sunsong Amphiptere

Personality: Shy and smart, while desperate to prove himself.

Other:Will protect any female no matter what.

OH THANK GOD. I saved the form! Of Silvera! I was like a newbie then xd.png

~~~~~~~~~

The WIzards Dragons~

Username:girlfairy76

Character Name:Silvera

Dragon or Human:Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: (Harvest, Purple, etc. Humans leave this blank) Christmas Dragon(Snow Angel)

For or Against the Dragons: (For Humans)

Personality:Really bright(<<smart),And jolly.Shes nice to everyone and never says no. She helps whoever she can help and is seen battling trees sometimes

Other:She still doesn't have her wings but will soon.she likes drawing with colors of berries she fionds. she tries to draw everything she can think of dragons. She draws family trees and others from asking dragons because shes curious.She also comes up with most plans.

I know, this is the old form. I could put it in yours, draggie, if you wanted to.

We still have to decide if we're going to start all over or continue. I vote for starting over xd.png

TheDarthAwesome: A SUNSONG! Yay! Yes, I am obsessed with sunsongs!

Both Darth and girlfairy: Looks good! Wait for dragongirl to approve then you can start RPing with us! ^-^