DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Technically they do have hands but like dogs, No real thumbs. And I do approve.

So..... I can post on the RP now?

@brisingrrider- She could die her hair and wear colored contacts! tongue.gif I'm serious, I once saw pink color contacts O_O Weird....

Before I post, can I get a quick recap... Were would be best to start? Ugh I am being a total newb! xd.png

The dragons have made a plan to escape by putting a pygmy through the feeding slots. And the humans are doing something thats even harder to explain.

Actually, see Malgoraks list of plans on page 5. I think. The humans are just standing around doing nothing right now... because they can't do anything... xd.png

Yes and don't double post, just edit. And its impossible to make armor with dragons because they don't have hands and if they used their mouth, it would melt their face shut so no with the armor.

Okay, thanks guys. So, no to Stone and yes to Blaze, got it. How about Stone's hobby is collecting pebbles? blink.gif

OK I am lost on what is going on in the RP... could some one give me a base run through of what's going on. because people have posted rather quickly and I have gotten lost on what's going on... (three pages worth of what's going on) so yeah I am pretty much lost for what to do... (I don't feel like reading through three pages of posts cause that might get me even more lost as of what's going on... I know plan D Fake Out Brawl Out is going on but I need someone to tell me what's going on.)

@ Malgorak

The attempt to escape through creating a diversion has started. Graarl, Moloch, Callidus, and Elferd are all fighting while Silver has slipped out the door while the humans came in to try and stop the fight. Graia has been kidnapped through one of the vents by Vayne and Lana has followed her through the vent and met up with Silver. Thats pretty much it.

Edited by Drakossozh

Okay Bris can you explain why you made a new account? Really, I just want to know.

Mis-typed email- twice when changing it. *smacks head* Now my other account (see above post) says validating and I can't post sad.gif

Its okay, the only thing that really changed was that I'm now level zero... That will change soon... ninja.gif

OK Malgorak. I think in somehwere in your last post you goddmodded. And power played. I have no doubt that you have watched that many movies but Lana and/or the silver would have had to typed that they gave you a mark.

Blaze is accepted, or is it Stone. Or who? Colle- Accepted?

Sorry for not being on.

Can I have a summary of where my charries are?