DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Username: mrmcafee

Character Name: Blazing Fern of Forest (Blaze)

Dragon Kind: Red

Personality: She is not like most dragons. She loves battle training, yet she tries to create rings of peace. She hates fighting, and her eyes will blaze if she is angry. She loves her friends, but she is more of a tomboy, and hopes she will one day be a warrior.

Other: She can create rings of peace, if her surroundings are quite and relaxing. Many dragons in her past used her to protect themselves, she can create rings for herself. He main power is Fire/wind, creating storms of blazing winds. However, she does not use her powers unless needed for something important. (I also don't like power playing, and she won't have this power if you prefer her not.)

I'm really sorry if your not still excepting people! I'm new at this! unsure.gif

Sorry, fixed it, she can defend herself and her friends.

Edited by mrmcafee

Couple things but they are not bad just corrections. One: We are dealing with another person here so we are a bit busy at the moment. Two: The second sentence should be in history and well its not very accurate since so far most dragons fend for them selves. But that can be like before the mage coaght her. Three: we are accepting people and you haven't broken any rules so I would say yes but I am a mini mod meaning I send out PMs if somebody brakes the rules. you are fine.

Oh, sorry. I fixed some of it, and, I guess I'll just leave you alone until you've dealt with that person. blink.gif

No that's not the case. she wanted to be an elf and the owner and co-owner are talking about it so You might not get approved yet but I'll tell them to look into it if they don't see it. Or if you are impaitent about it and want to join sooner, you can PM the owner which is dragon girl.

I'm the person that needs to be 'dealt with'. I have edited the characters at least 6 times each and they STILL haven't approved them. This is getting ridiculous.

Edited by athania

((Remember to respect each other everyone. Keep that in mind.))

Username: Backup77

Character Name: Ink

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Nebula

Personality: Ink is normally happy and cheerful, but can be rather cold and unsympathetic, simply because she doesn't know how to show sympathy. She won't give up if she can change something, but once something is done, she knows nothing can be done about it. She is rather mature for her age, and will rarely do anything foolish. She can be quite curious, often looking for anything useful or shiny. She will often horde shiny objects, keeping coins or gems in small crevices. She can be forgetful, sometimes forgetting where she kept a small gem or gold coin, and her willingness to go see if any object is shiny enough for her horde can often get her in trouble.

Other: She is adapt at making small, silver-blue, blowtorch like flames, but can't make larger flames without using up most of her energy.

Edited by Backup77

Couple things but they are not bad just corrections. One: We are dealing with another person here so we are a bit busy at the moment. Two: The second sentence should be in history and well its not very accurate since so far most dragons fend for them selves. But that can be like before the mage coaght her. Three: we are accepting people and you haven't broken any rules so I would say yes but I am a mini mod meaning I send out PMs if somebody brakes the rules. you are fine.

That does sound a bit mean, 9...

Don't be too hard on the newbs. (I just got my bronze trophy today! So excited and I'm not a newbie anymore! biggrin.gif )

Yes, 9 is our mini-mod, and you are fine, mrmcafee. Just try not to break any rules and you'll be fine.

I like your character, but rings of peace? huh.gif Ask dragongirl on that one.

Hi Backup! Ink, huh? Like in MF! (magic finders) biggrin.gif I like your char, nice detail, but what does she do with the shiny and useful things?

Sorry but I have to help in any way I can, even though that's not my job but I can't help it. I was just trying to help. unsure.gifvelociraptor.png .

Congrats. Got mine a couple days ago.

9, what do you mean by "pms"? What do you say in those pms?

I'm the person that needs to be 'dealt with'. I have edited the characters at least 6 times each and they STILL haven't approved them. This is getting ridiculous.

If it is ridicolous, you are calling me and all the players here ridicolous.

Are you going to keep this attitude, or wait patiently, otherwise I may not accept it at all.

@Rider

Shes addicted to shiny things? Thats what I am addicted to x.x.

The shiny part is fine.

By the way, every plan cannot work. At least page 100, then they'll start working.

@Mm (If I may call you that)

Blaze is a bit of a Mary Sue, could you change that?

@Backup

Ink needs one flaw, or two.

Tell you about the characters? huh.gifvelociraptor.png Not sarcastic but I am confused.

Edited by 9pmg5665

am a mini mod meaning I send out PMs if somebody brakes the rules. you are fine.

?? What do you do..? 9, you are not a security guard for gods sake! You tell people if they are going somethng wrong.

9 meant that Mm should PM you if you didn't post in a day or so. (now you did, so thats settled)

Okay, I was just being picky. I accept Backups char, provided that you edit her to have a weakness.

Um, I'm really sorry, but who is Mary Sue? I'm really sorry, but I don't think I read the disription of Mary Sue, and if you tell me where she is, I'll read about her. I also wondered if Hillary is a power player or not.

A Mary Sue is someone with no weaknesses (im pretty sure tongue.gif)

@DragonGirl

Im sorry its just you seem to be picking on me WAY more then anybody else that has submitted a character. :/

That's true, who is Mary Sue? nevermind, I got it.

sorry walker, everythings fine now.

Edited by brisingrrider

A Mary Sue/Gary Stu is a character that has no weaknesses, is super popular, looks perfect, etc. An anti-sue is the opposite of a sue, basically a character with no perfections, is always away from the group, etc.

A Mary Sue is perfect, they don't have any flaws, looks super pretty, nothing bad every happens to them. ect.

A Gary Stu is a male version of Mary Sue.

Oh, Backup, Ink is in :3.

@Atha

Hmmm. Sorry, I'm in a cranky mood and my stupid keyboard had coke spilt on it yesterday. Stupid mistakes x.x. *pokes sister* You coke addict.

Accepted biggrin.gif.

Edited by DragonGirl10188