DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

UPDATES:

The roleplay has finally been taken over by me! Brisingrrider is the co-owner and 9pmg5665 is a mini-mod here. Listen to 'em. I'm happy to announce we're accepting and soon will start roleplaying once it's sorted out. -Dragon

user posted image

Will they escape?

A long time ago, there lived a wizard named Nutoner who lived in cave far away from any civilization. No one knew about the land except himself and some dragons he owned. The wizard mainly just practiced and invented spells and potions to pass time. However, Nutoner was very bored and often thought that perhaps the time period was just boring by itself. Then one day, he got an idea, he could make a potion that chose a random time, that could be the past or the future, and then whoever drank it would time travel into that era. So day and night he worked on it, and tested all of them. However, none of them worked. Until one night, he made an attempt on the potion that was so complex and tiring, that he didn't ever bother to try it and just went to bed. Now Nutoner's dragons were very curious dragons and while their owner was asleep, they would explore all his potions, so they did it that night. It just so happened that they all focused on Nutoner's newest creation. It smelled different to every dragon, but they all mistook it for food and began drinking it. Then they all felt dizzy and everything went black.

When they dragons returned to normal, everything was different and modern. Tall building were everywhere and cars constantly passed by. Nothing looked familiar, for they had traveled to 2011, a world where they could easily be killed. Many humans screamed at the sight while some others just stood there in shock. The dragons scurried around, even the really fierce fighters. Then, one of the dragons saw a human wearing a zoo keeper outfit and that looked exactly like Nutoner. The man was holding some meat and a few plants he had just bought, which made all the dragons think that he would feed them, so all the dragons followed the man. Now, this guy was walking towards a strange place called a "zoo". The man looked behind him, he realized what was going on with the dragons and then had a plan. this zoo had made an artificial cave that was spacious and was made for bats and even had doors on the opening. So he walked into the cave with the dragons following behind, then he put the meat and plants on the cave floor. The dragons started eating the meat so he quickly went back out and locked the dragons inside. It wasn't long before the dragons realized this, but how could they escape from this cave? In fact, how do they escape from this time period?

=====================================================

Rules!:

I know they're boring, but we need them.

- NO Godmoding/powerplaying. I will destroy you o.o.

- Gary/Mary Sues/Stus are gone. I will not allow it. You have to have a downside to your charrie.

- Swearing if off limits. I will not even except "f*ck" or "shiz". Crap is the maximum.

- 3 lines per post. NPCS will have 1 possibly, but your character cannot have: Jack looked at the cookie.

- This is semi-lit. It means D0t $9e@k leik dI$$.

- PG 13 for everything. The maximum for romance is kissing with no description.

- You can kill NPCs, such as people walking by but it has to be if/when you escape. If it's someone elses charrie, I will NOT allow it. If they want to leave, don't kill their charrie... it can be a memory xP.

- I cannot stress this enough. On your FIRST post with roleplaying do not go:

He looks around and finds a door then opens it and flies out.

- Post here, and until I accept it, you do not touch the roleplaying thread.

- Nuthin' else.

Forms!

Human:

Username:
Character Name:
For or Against the Dragons: (Do you want to help them, or keep them in the cage?)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Dragon:

Username:
Character Name:
Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) :
Personality:
Other:

Characters

Could everyone who has signed up on the first post put the form here again? Sorry for any incovenience, it's just I lost most of them.

Dragons:

Username: Dragongirl10188

Character Name: Graia (Gray-I-ya)

Dragon or Human: A dragon ;3

Which kind of Dragon: A gray dragon.

Personality: Graia is confident in herself, she believes she can do most things but at times she knows she can't. She is nice, and outgoing though most of her words will get her into trouble which she'll have to solve. She is adventurous but still cautious of everything

Other: Graia can't really control storms, she is trying to learn but has adapted to shadows and spirits. Somehow she can control them, but half of the time she can't manage it.

Username: Dragongirl10188

Character Name: Sanya

Dragon or Human: A dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Silver dragon

Personality: Sanya is wise, and shy. She is nice and shows confidence around other dragons if they approach her, but she can still pack a punch. Even though she is smaller than most of her kind, she enjoys being a Silver.

Other: Like I just said up there *points* She is smaller, the size of a pygmey. A tiny bit bigger.

Humans:

None yet -.-

UPDATES:

The OOC has been made! Every one who signed up and still wants to be in the RP, post the form here.

Owners/Mini-mods of this Roleplay *Listen to 'em!*:

ninja.gif Dragongirl10188 ninja.gif Owner

Brisinggrrider Co-owner

9pmg5665- Mini-mod.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Username:9pmg5665

Character Name:Elferd

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) :sunset

Personality: Elferd like to be humorous and does not like to be reminded that life(in the end)sucks.He usually cracks well thought out jokes at the perfect time and likes having somebody back him up if needed. He hates when there is an authority figure in charge as he doesn't get along well with them.Elferd hates to be the smaller one and gets angry quite easily.He breaths a hotter flame the angrier he is and he hates humans more then anything in the world unless they can offer him something others can not.

Other: I be the mini-mod. I hold a ban slap or PM but it sounds funnier with the ban slap.

that is me.

Edited by 9pmg5665

okay,edited with your form. also I shall reserve this post for bans and if it seems like I am harsh, it is because I have broken rules before and I know what it feels like to have somebody break a rule at you.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Yay! that was easy to find- I don't need a link anymore dragongirl.

ok here are my characters again-

Username: brisingrrider

Name: Lana

Kind: Albino

Personality: Curious, but is very careful and shy. She likes to hide behind Graarl and other objects close by that don't move. (like a parked car...)

Name: Graarl

Type: Stone

Personality: He is wise and knowledgeable. He is Lana's grandfather and blames himself if she gets hurt. He is very protective of her and wary of the new world he has just discovered with her.

forgot the

Other: I be the co-owner with DragonGirl. Answer to me or DIE!

Just kidding,

but you better not break the rules or I will set 9 on you.... ninja.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

I should make a human.

Username: pmg

Character Name:jack

For or Against the Dragons: kind of both.

Personality:he loves dragons and finds them complicated. he noticed that they have a human like intelligence and seem organized. he likes to keep them in a cage but wants to improve the cage in ways the dragons would like it. he likes to study them but finds that they are obnoxious when he tries to communicate. he does realize that they need freedom and they have not been getting that but also understand the scientist's point of view also.

Appearance:he has a leather jacket with a white shirt that says " dragon man." he wears bell top jeans.

Other:

yes I know but he kinda is...

maybe I should make a human too...

Username: brisingrrider

Character Name: Garth

For or Against the Dragons: (Do you want to help them, or keep them in the cage?) AGAINST- he hates them and wants them dead.

Personality: He is mean, stern, and always likes to have his way. He especially hates dragons and all to do with them. His claim is that they are mindless rampaging beasts that are killing innocent people as they sleep. He is kinda mad, but has gathered a group of people intent on killing dragons. That would make a nice aspect of the plot...

Appearance: Lots of wrinkles, chieseled face, wears army pants and t-shirts even though they look horrible on him. Always carries a loaded gun. Buzz-cut brown hair, has thick dirty glasses.

Other: Don't you like all my evil characters? mwa ha ha...

Edited by brisingrrider

Username: Drakossozh

Character Name: Callidus

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Green

Personality: Is a bit of a loner and doesn't talk much unless spoken to first. Likes to sit back and watch how things play out from a distance, only getting involved if he feels he must. Enjoys having open sky above him and loves watching the stars at night. Hates to be in confined spaces against his will and strongly values honor and freedom. He finds fire breathing facinating and will often expell blasts of flame when bored. Tends to hold a solitary and indifferent air about himself but will open up to those he trusts. He LOVES treasure. Absolutely loves it! Especially gold. If he sees it he will attempt to find a way for it to become his without having to outright steal it. Will often use his tail in battle, striking his foe while they are focused on his front. Is cautious and distrustful of humans as he was injured by one as a hatchling recieving a permanent scar. Will attack any human foolish enough to come near him. Is not particularly violent towards other dragons but prefers solitude. If directly challanged he will not hesitate to lash out at the challenger. Will often stare down a possible adversary with deep crimson eyes and an immovable attitude. But his pride can make him easy to taunt.

Other: Has an old scar that crosses his right eye and stretches to midway down his neck. Is of average size for his age but has exceptionally large wings. Often sits with his wings half folded and his head held high to take in all of his surroundings.

Can I do two?

Human

Username: Philpot123

Character Name: Jimmy De Luco

For or Against the Dragons: (Do you want to help them, or keep them in the cage?) For, he works at the zoo part time, doing anything the higher ups need done. Through that, he has a heart for the poor dragons being kept locked up in the cave.

Personality: Quiet. He makes a point of not starting conversations, and avoids contact with others. No one at the zoo knows what he does in his spare time. He has a profound distrust of adult males in general, due to unexplained problems in his past.

Appearance: 5'7", skinny but not weak. Black hair that he keeps long, with dyed blue streaks.

Other: He has many hidden skills that have yet to come out, but he also has a troubled past.

Dragon

Username: Philpot123

Character Name: Moloch

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: The quiet dangerous one. You know what they say about dogs, it's not the barking ones, but the quiet one in the corner you should worry about? That applies to Moloch. If necessary, or if he is provoked, he will become a ferocious warrior. When not needed, he will slink back to his corner and snap at anyone who gets too close to him.

Other: He has a soft side to his personality that hasn't shown up yet. He just needs the right time to let it through.

Ok limiting posts to three lines of text is one thing that cramps my creative mind... but I can cope... I hope anyways hope you all don't mind me using double characters.

Human:

Username: Malgorak

Character Name: Rogan Morevah

For or Against the Dragons: Help them

Personality: He is a laid back person who is very caring but does not fit in with society. He hates his anger because at times he feels that his mind aligns itself with some other force. He does not talk all that much but when he does people usually don't listen to what he says due to him being an outcast.

Appearance: Dark blond hair, gray blue eyes, slightly tanned white skin and a calm facial expression. Usually seen wearing a red shirt, silver colored pants, and a black cloak of sorts.

Other: He has read extensively on dragons and reveres them as wise and mighty creatures of power. He also wishes to obtain one as his own and train it so that he could be free of society.

Dragon:

Username: Malgorak

Character Name: Drecard Cain

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Magi dragon

Personality: A wise and powerful magi dragon. Usually out spoken and keeps to him self most of the time save for when he is asked for information about something.

Other: He has a strange rune like marking on the side of his face.

Hope I can do this.

As I understood it, the three line thing is a minimum, not a maximum limit. At least, I hope it is. I tend to have longer posts.

Character Name: Fortuna

Which kind of Dragon: Nilia pigmy dragon

Personality: Fortuna is possessed with an insatiable curiosity, coupled with a cripplingly low impulse control. If she sees something interesting, she'll promptly go over and and start to investigate it. She'll poke, prod, and pick up and carry off anything small enough for her to lift. She isn't a thief though, as once she loses interest (Which often doesn't take long) She'll put the item back more or less in the same general vicinity. This tendency often leads her to find humans and their culture very fascinating.

Curiosity aside, she can be rather slow to trust strangers though. While curious, she'll behave warily and won't approach too close to anyone bearing an unfamiliar scent. Once she knows someone well though, she is very personable and friendly. She has a habit of bringing interesting object to show those she calls friends, which can occasionally cause trouble if said objects don't belong to her.

Lastly, she hates being confined, especially if there isn't anything interesting around. She isn't claustrophobic, but in a confined space, she quickly exhausts the available items to investigate and grows bored. If unable to explore, she'll frequently try to find a way out even if just to keep an option for escape open.

Other: She's rather small, around the size of a small dog or a large cat. Additionally, she does have a limited magical ability, and can occasionally change stones into vibrant gems. If she's upset, she can also do the reverse to someone's possessions. Lastly, she can breathe fire, but once she does, it takes a while before she can do so again. It doesn't keep her from blowing smoke around though, which she often does when irritated or frightened.

All accepted

and yes, you can have two. (I have three...)

it is a minimum, not a maximum. Long posts are always welcome!

You know 9 isn't a security guard? o.o

Accepted!

what?! I am not a security guard?! I thought I was. Well maybe I shall ban a banana.*smashes a yellow vegetable with giant hammer.* hehe squash. Stupid banana.

you're like a mini security-mod. Does that work?

thats meant to the banana! (being pouty)

and you changed your siggy... (clicking on link that goes who knows where)

yea laugh.gif stupid banana.*smashes it with ban hammer* by the power of tech. I present the majic hammaaaaaaa* holds up super hammer*

fire and tech COMBINE and form the.... the super mega ultra SUPER FIREIRY COMPUTER SWORD. together we shall break the dragon cage and save the world!

... you guys forgot about one thing... The true Ultimate Weapon.

The Purple Dragon of legend, Spyro, and the Black Dragoness, Cynder,

when they combine their powers they can over throw anything. even the burning computer sword.

For crying out loud why don't we just throw in Samus Aran (with fully functional Power Suit) and Link (with the master sword) fuse the four of them together...

(Spyro fused with Link. Cynder fused with Samus.) Can you say ULTIMATE WARRIORS!!!

no. I'll stop.Hey so when do we start? couple more people?

Edited by 9pmg5665

okay then. once we have a few more people ill be ready whenever everyone else is. just pm me when we start please smile.gif