DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

nice. well I have to say that I do love elves, I didn't like eragon and I liked lord of the rings a bit. I think that eragon had to much stuff in it it didn't explain well enough but that is me. I warn myself.

yea we do need to PM her. since I haven't poster in a while, do you mind inter acting with Elferd?

whos he again?

I gtg for half an hour, hold down the fort while im gone, okay? laugh.gif that goes for you too, atha. Stay out of trouble tongue.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

hey 9 you there?

edit: is ANYONE there?

edit # 2: ugh. i guess i'll make a new char then biggrin.gif

Username: Athania

Character's Name: Vayne

Race: Human

Personality: Fearless of anything and everything, suspicious of almost ANYTHING going on, clever with setting up traps, shes very sly and sneaky, two-faced (she acts nice on the street, but is a killer with an icy heart) When put on the spot, she is slow to get out her gun. Because of her evil heart, she has no allies.

Association with dragons: hunts animals (bears, tigers, etc) and then saw one of the hatchlings at the zoo. Now wants their pelts on her wall.

Appearance: straight shoulder length black hair, tan, wears dark red sunglasses-looking goggles, has a small nose, small ears, average lips that are always ruby-red, wears thick black eyeliner, nails are painted red, muscled hands, muscular arms (to an extent), wears a red rose clip in her hair, wears black cargo pants, long red trench coat that is filled with throwing knives assorted pistols nets crossbow and a long rage sniper, wears a black v-neck shirt, has a thick belt around her waist with various poisons and gases, and black combat boots.

Other: You never see her eyes, her trench looks perfectly normal (not lumpy), at her hide-out she has many stuffed dead bears, lions, wolves, tigers, etc.

Edited by athania

im on for 10 minutes now- then im gone for a half-hour.

okay, 9

and I accept your other character (who is totally unnecessary because you already have one pending), but won't she get caught in metal detectors? laugh.gif

nice job with the edit. Remember, most DC people are in a different time zone.

Edited by brisingrrider

BRIS! Tell me before you approve them! x3. I need to see...

@9

STOP BANNING! Seriously, I told you before. You tell users off if they do something wrong, you do not give out bans or warnings without my permission. You are not a security guard.

@athania

No.

You need more in your personality- and what do you mean by two-faced? I'd like a full personality, this is a semi-lit roleplay. Also, she can't hunt dragons. She is from the 21st century, dragons don't exist. I think she'd be locked up in a mental institute if she started saying she hunted dragons.

Elf charrie? blink.gif *scans pages*

EDIT:

No elves. These humans come from the 21st century, and she cannot be a dragonrider, the same as above, she'd be in a mental institute. Same above with personality, edit these and I might accept it.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

What are you talking about?! I did not ban anybody! I am not a security guard and I get it. We were trying to PM you about a new person who wanted to join. dry.gif

What 9 said is true, and I said on earlier pages that athania needs to be approved by you too. I know her in real life, so I also verbally told her to wait until you posted. Sorry about the approving thing... sad.gif by the way, athania wrote a little introduction paragraph on the page with her charrie that explains the dragon rider thing. Did you read it?

@athania- yes you do need to elaborate on the personality, and dragons haven't been on earth very long, so your elf charrie would need to be more normal-ish, and without the lair. Also she can't be a dragon rider because, again, a)the dragons have just arrived in the real world and cool.gif people would think she was crazy. Also for the personality, do elaborate. For example, say what she is skeptical of.

@9

You deleted it. It was one the third page, a slap ban appearantly. BrRider, tell me you saw it?

I got no PM at all guys...

EDIT:

We can't escape already guys, so your plan with the pygmey has to go wrong. Silver will be happy to do it, but it'll fail. 7th page, lets say the 5000 page, then they escape.

Actually, I was planning on Jack to foil that and nobody has disagreed yet.

i did some editing and got rid of the elf part with Irelia. She's now just a regular human tongue.gif im going to continue elaborating on the personalities smile.gif

Ok Jack can foil one of the plans but one of the others has to succeed. Then there are the humans who are willing to help the dragon so in truth there are three plans.

PLAN A: Feed Slot Jam: Get a pygmy dragon through the feed slots and into the hands of Rogan so that they can craft a plan to get the other dragons out.

PLAN B: Ventilation Catastrophe: Get a young dragon through the vent that has been torn away by Moloch. Hope that the young one ends up in the hands of a friendly human or simply use it as recon.

PLAN C: RALLY THE TROOPS: All humans who want to help that dragons ban together to create a plan to break the dragons out.

PLAN D: Fake Out Brawl Out: Get Two or more dragons to fighting with each other till the humans open the doors and enter to stop the fighting dragons. The more discord the better to escape. At least one or two dragons will be able to get out (Pygmy or Youngling). (Could tie in with Plan C)

(This spot reserved for new plans if need be.)

Plan E (If needed)

yeah I have too much time on my hands to think about such things... that and I tend to be a cunning, devious, and caniving person... which allows me to think up such things as well as traps...

Edited by Malgorak

Check with Dragongirl, atha.

Nice list, Malgorak. (still looking for a glory)

9, Jack foiling it sounds great to me.

Dragongirl, you need to get Silver to talk with Graarl so we can move the story along. and I didn't see a ban slap... and we were talking about PMing you, not actually doing it smile.gif

That all biggrin.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

Well, before I posted in there was a ban. Then it got deleted.

@athania

You've made a two Mary Sues. Change it so there is a flaw.

Like I said, I am a mini-mod and I control the security in this RP. You have not broken any rules so I would say yes but the elf thing and the armor thing kind of blow it out of proportion. I would say yes but well ehhhhh the dragons in the modern world are enough in my opinion and to have an elf (I don't know the age since everybody says that they age slower/faster then humans.) the other people might get the idea that they can do that. then we would have elves in the dragon cage, dragons in the food slit, and humans eating beef and bacon.

If you are talking about that then I am just not sure but hat is the closest I'm sorry.

One more flaw for each. You have too much good stuff about your charries. At least have 2-3 flaws please.