DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Thank you biggrin.gif

Could you please give me feed back on the rp? So I don't do anything wrong accidently? o.o

Wait a sec.... the rp ran off? -cheaks under my bed- Its not there...

Username:pyrolycan

Character name: Richard Johnson

Against the dragons: neutral leaning toward against

Personality:he is a kind of a nerd but he talks with authority and is a bit of a know it all. He wants to study the dragons and how they got here

Appearance:he is of average build and bight he has a pair of glasses but not dorkey ones. He normally wears kahk-is and a polo.

Approved. Just remember to capitalize ALL sentences.

Edited by 9pmg5665

On the first page it says that the rp is getting sorted, I wonder what it means by that...?

Edited by Tiffashy

Uhhh no. If dragon eggs are outside of the tank then that pretty much defies the RP. I do realize that currently, we have no activity but that is because D-girl won't post but I have seen her around. Either way, I don't think you could join. But its up to Bris/ubby to decide.

alright, deleted my character post... wasn't going to rp untill they hatched.

*edit* well this sucks, took my character post down and went to save it for future use... my laptop decided it wanted to reboot randomly at that precise moment, no more character *sad panda*

Edited by Lord_Kishin

Sorry about your character, Lord_Kishin. Seriously you guys where did the rp go? Do we have to make another thread?

Someone should PM a mod and ask about if they known what happened to the rp, we might have to restart the rp xP

Username:girlfairy76

Character Name:Silvera

Dragon or Human:Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: (Harvest, Purple, etc. Humans leave this blank) Christmas Dragon

For or Against the Dragons: (For Humans)

Personality:Really bright(<<smart),And jolly.Shes nice to everyone and never says no. She helps whoever she can help and is seen battling trees sometimes

Other:She still doesn't have her wings but will soon.she likes drawing with colors of berries she fionds. she tries to draw everything she can think of dragons. She draws family trees and others from asking dragons because shes curious.She also comes up with most plans.

girlfairy: Which type of Christmas dragon? There are many O.o

Why does she battle trees? Or is that her secret?

Username: AvianCrow

Character name: Glydena

Dragon or Human: DRAGON!

Kind of Dragon: Golden

For or Against Dragons: FOR DRAGONS!

Personality: Rather fiery, but very passionate and kind. She is very intelligent and cunning.

Other: she loves art so she paints with berries and sculpts by melting metal with her fire.

Hello, i was woundering if you were still accepting. If so, here is my form ^^

Username: Spottedpool3251

Character Name: Arela (Ah-rell-Ah)

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Swallowtail

Personality: Quiet and skidish she hardly ever gets into skurmishes. When first hatched she always stayed away from the little play battles that the other hatchlings had participated in. She was always more intrested in watching the wizard work with his potions.

Other: she was one of the last ones to try the potion and so she was left to flee for herself. Later she found the scent trail of her fellow hatchlings and followed it. This proved to be a bad idea and she was caught and taken to the "Zoo".

She was the runt in her family.

Of course we're accepting! Hmm... Looks good to me.

alright cool smile.gif and if there's anything at all that I need to change just say ^^ also should i just post/jump in or is there a certain way to start out?

Oops forgot to add this in my last post:

Feel free to start roleplaying at any time!

There is no specific starting way, all you have to do is post and explain what you are doing (daydreaming, staring at something, walking around) I suggest that you read the last page of the rp to see what is going on.

Oops forgot to add this in my last post:

Feel free to start roleplaying at any time!

There is no specific starting way, all you have to do is post and explain what you are doing (daydreaming, staring at something, walking around) I suggest that you read the last page of the rp to see what is going on.

alright thanks, and i've already read a few of the pages but i'll reread before i post smile.gif

Human:

Username: Chasilin

Character Name: Chasilin Cerolias Dantess

For or Against the Dragons: For!!!!

Personality: Mostly she keeps to herself, a suffer in silence type who enjoys solitude even while deep down wishing for socialization. She's very contradictory, she walks in a perfect straightline but is terribly unbalanced, cumbersome and uncoordinated. A terrible combination of attributes and characteristics but she's unique. Although an outcast for the most part she's like a 'floater' she get's a long very well with all ages, genders and social groups but she never makes a lasting connection with anyone. Like a morbid butterfly touching the lives of many as if they were flowers, bringing a part of themselves to each but only fleetingly.

Appearance: Casual Clothing: user posted image Full body plus two tattoos: user posted image Casual Clothing: user posted imageuser posted image Full Tattoo: user posted image Just one Tattoo: user posted image Just one tattoo: user posted image

Other: Chasilin has been a lover of dragons since she was old enough to acknowledge the exist of things. Her whole life she has collected dragon figures, studied false leads and legends and dreamed that she might someday come across one. She has a black cat, a 'familiar', whom has followed her around since the day Chasilin first found it when she was about 4 years old. Ever since the cat has stuck around her and never left her side. It's a pure black short furred cat with green eyes that also become heterchromia green and yellow just like Chasilin. She sometimes carries around a 'voodoo doll' that she's had since middle school...she likes the top hat...

Dragon:

Username: Chasilin

Character Name: Roy Densai (Roy Denz-eye)

Dragon Kind (Pygmey, silver, red, ect.) : Royal Blue user posted image

Personality: Undefined (too young to describe just yet)

Other: Born of two cave born Royal Blue's (mother: user posted image and Father: user posted image) making Roy a pure bred 2nd generation. Roy was taken from it's parents as a new born egg and hatched 3 days later on February 6th 2012. Just after being hatched, it's natural newborn curiosity got it into the potions and on to the bandwagon to the 21st century.

(I hope this is okay....If I can't have both then I prefer to have the human? No...maybe the dragon...arghhh I'll figure it out when the time comes if I have to choose just one x3))

Edited by Chasilin