DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

Wow I have been away from this rp for way too long. Would I be able to bring Callidus back into this? His form is on the first page of the OOC.

CODE

Username: Pinkieseb

Character Name: Darkness (Called Dark By Friends)

Dragon Kind: Nebula Dragon

Personality: Acts Evil when hes really nice but acts like hes in charge of everything! But hes afraid to admit he was wrong. Hes very strong and a very fast flyer!l

Other: Has the memory of a fish and had amnesia and forgot everything except his own name (so yes he forgot the other dragons names) And he has a phycic ability that allows him to talk telepathicly and move objects with his mind!! Because of his amnesia hes still testing his anilities! (hehe)

Edited by pinkieseb

Please use dragongirl's format, you are using the previous owners now, so just insert the information into our form.

The character:

Looks good but can she only use her telepathic powers on small objects like pencils and not people/dragons. Does that sound okay to you?

Please use dragongirl's format, you are using the previous owners now, so just insert the information into our form.

The character:

Looks good but can she only use her telepathic powers on small objects like pencils and not people/dragons. Does that sound okay to you?

Firstly, The dragon is a boy.....

With the telepathy and stuff he can move objects up to the size of a human (no bigber)

But when he tries on big things its harder and hurts him!

Is that ok?

Meant that. Sorry about the gender mix-up, and that is fine! Thanks! Now just please either edit or re-post in DG's format, and you're all set!

CODE

Username: Pinkieseb

Character Name: Darkness (Called Dark By Friends)

Dragon Kind: Nebula Dragon

Personality: Acts Evil when hes really nice but acts like hes in charge of everything! But hes afraid to admit he was wrong. Hes very strong and a very fast flyer!l

Other: Has the memory of a fish and had amnesia and forgot everything except his own name (so yes he forgot the other dragons names) And he has a phycic ability that allows him to talk telepathicly and move objects with his mind!! Because of his amnesia hes still testing his anilities! (hehe)

Thats in DGs format!

Am i accepted?

I know I've been inactive but I'm still here. You guys have opened up spots for Elferd. Thank you so much but its late for me so I'll try to do something this week Kthxby:)!

Sure, I'll play a human.

However, I'm somewhat new to the RPG world. I may end up making a few errors, story-wise.

Username: Thegreenrobby

Character Name: Robert (Robby) Morris (Not my actual last name, lawl.)

For or Against the Dragons: For. Doesn't know that dragons exist, however, when he finds them, he will

Personality: Computer-fantasy Geek, somewhat of a trouble-maker.

Appearance: 65 Inches tall, big blue eyes, lime-green wristwatch, slight limp on left leg from early accident.

Other: Would love to have a pet dragon. Or a pet of any kind, for that matter. But especially a dragon.

Also, Is it wrong to ask for a map of the zoo, and the city for that matter?

Edited by thegreenrobby

I'm not sure if this was just a mistake, but this is an RP, not an RPG. (RP is roleplay, RPG is role-playing game.) And yeah it is okay to ask, but we don't have a map. You can pretty much make it up, as the only place we are truly RPing in is athania's players hide-out, which is outside the city, and the habitat the dragons are kept in.

Please add more to his personality, and what is his hair colour and style, and what clothes does he normally wear?

Just fix that and you're fine.

Edited by ubbydubby

May I join? happy.gif

Username: Lucy

Character Name: Tartlet

Dragon Kind: Sweetling

Personality: Slightly jumpy and skittish, but not afraid of new things. Can be brave when he needs to be. Slightly saddened whenever he sees other dragons flying thanks to his lack of wings. He tends to end up in a lot of trouble for reasons unknown to him. Very curious.

Other: He isn't all that afraid of this new world or the people in it. He would be terribly frightened if left left alone; he wouldn't be able to find any of the other dragons due to his being flightless and small.

Edited by Lucy

I'm not sure if this was just a mistake, but this is an RP, not an RPG. (RP is roleplay, RPG is role-playing game.) And yeah it is okay to ask, but we don't have a map. You can pretty much make it up, as the only place we are truly RPing in is athania's players hide-out, which is outside the city, and the habitat the dragons are kept in.

Please add more to his personality, and what is his hair colour and style, and what clothes does he normally wear?

Just fix that and you're fine.

(I meant RP. Apolagia.)

Okay. Modifying...

Username: Thegreenrobby

Character Name: Robert (Robby) Morris (Not my actual last name, lawl.)

For or Against the Dragons: For. Doesn't know that dragons exist, however, when he finds them, he will

Personality: Computer-fantasy Geek, somewhat of a trouble-maker.

Appearance: 65 Inches tall, big blue eyes, Short, Dark-blonde hair, lime-green wristwatch, slight limp on left leg from early accident. Normally wears gymshort/t-shirt combo.

Other: Would love to have a pet dragon. Or a pet of any kind, for that matter. But especially a dragon.

@Lucy: Of course you can join! Your character looks good to me. Feel free to start RPing!

@Thegreenrobby: Better. You can start RPing too!

@Lucy: Of course you can join! Your character looks good to me. Feel free to start RPing!

@Thegreenrobby: Better. You can start RPing too!

I already am RPing. I met some weird tattoed girl in a strange dress. She has yet to tell me her name.

All right... After Rogan's battle with Jack, the water had been electricuted. Lana had been chasing Vayne and rescued Graia, but Vayne escaped. A human girl and boy come to the dragons (now open due to explosion and Lana ripping the back gate so the humans could get it) and fix the water, and wake up the unconscious dragons. After the girl, Chasilin, made a joke about 'witchy powers' Graarl and Lana become suspicious, but agree to trust the humans. Thats pretty much it. Anyone want to add to that?

Can someone please inform me of what is happening so that I can get Callidus back into the rp?

To the best of my knowledge, after many of the dragons passed out after an electric shock, two characters, Robby and Chasilin, stumble across the exhibit. They curiously climb in to see dragons. Right now, the only three dragons concious are Graarl and Lana, as well as Chasilin's Royal Blue. They effectively revive all the dragons and repair the spark.

My explanation was mainly the end of the battle, and then with the human part Robby's summary is better.

My explanation was mainly the end of the battle, and then with the human part Robby's summary is better.

Wait. Your explanation?

*Looks up*

Oh, you ninja!