DragonGirl10188

The Wizard's Dragons OOC

I say we have enough characters to start.

dragongirl you need to put in peoples characters on the first post. Here's who we already have:

Characters-

Dragongirl10188

Owner.

Character Name: Graia (Gray-I-ya)

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Gray

Personality: Graia is confident in herself, she believes she can do most things but at times she knows she can't. She is nice, and outgoing though most of her words will get her into trouble which she'll have to solve. She is adventurous but still cautious of everything

Other: Graia can't really control storms, she is trying to learn but has adapted to shadows and spirits. Somehow she can control them, but half of the time she can't manage it.

Character Name: Sanya

Which kind of Dragon: Silver

Personality: Sanya is wise, and shy. She is nice and shows confidence around other dragons if they approach her, but she can still pack a punch. Even though she is smaller than most of her kind, she enjoys being a Silver.

Other: She is a tiny bit bigger than a pygmy.

brisingrrider

Co-owner with DragonGirl10188.

Character Name: Lana

Kind: Albino

Personality: Curious, but is very careful and shy. She likes to hide behind Graarl and other objects close by that don't move.

Other: She cries a lot and will cry if anything hard hits her.

Character Name: Graarl

Type: Stone

Personality: He is wise and knowledgeable. He is Lana's grandfather and blames himself if she gets hurt and starts crying. He is very protective of her and wary of the new world he has just discovered with her.

Other: He is over a hundred years old.

9pmg5665

Mini security-mod. Holds a ban slap or PM.

Character Name: Elferd

Dragon Kind: Sunset

Personality: Elferd like to be humorous and does not like to be reminded that life (in the end) sucks. He usually cracks well thought out jokes at the perfect time and likes having somebody back him up if needed. He hates when there is an authority figure in charge as he doesn't get along well with them. Elferd hates to be the smaller one and gets angry quite easily. He breaths a hotter flame the angrier he is and he hates humans more then anything in the world unless they can offer him something others can not.

Other:

Character Name: Jack

For or Against the Dragons: Both

Personality: He loves dragons and finds them complicated. He noticed that they have a human like intelligence and seem organized. He likes to keep them in a cage but wants to improve the cage in ways the dragons would like it. He likes to study them but finds that they are obnoxious when he tries to communicate. He does realize that they need freedom and they have not been getting that but he also understands the scientist's point of view also.

Appearance: He wears a leather jacket with a white shirt that says " dragon man." He wears bell top jeans.

Other:

Drakossozh

Character Name: Callidus

Which kind of Dragon: Green

Personality: Is a bit of a loner and doesn't talk much unless spoken to first. Likes to sit back and watch how things play out from a distance, only getting involved if he feels he must. He enjoys having open sky above him and loves watching the stars at night. He hates to be in confined spaces against his will and strongly values honor and freedom. He finds fire breathing facinating and will often expell blasts of flame when bored. He tends to hold a solitary and indifferent air about himself but will open up to those he trusts. He loves treasure, especially gold. If he sees it he will attempt to find a way for it to become his without having to steal it. He will often use his tail in battle, striking his foe while they are focused on his front. He is cautious and distrustful of humans as he was injured by one as a hatchling recieving a permanent scar. He will attack any human foolish enough to come near him. He is not particularly violent towards other dragons but prefers solitude. If he is directly challanged he will not hesitate to lash out at the challenger. He will often stare down a possible adversary with deep crimson eyes and an immovable attitude. However, his pride can make him easy to taunt.

Other: He has an old scar that crosses his right eye and stretches to midway down his neck. He is of average size for his age but has exceptionally large wings. He often sits with his wings half folded and his head held high to take in all of his surroundings.

Philpot123

Character Name: Jimmy de Luco

For or Against the Dragons: For

Personality: Quiet. He makes a point of not starting conversations, and avoids contact with others. No one at the zoo knows what he does in his spare time. He has a profound distrust of adult males in general, due to unexplained problems in his past.

Appearance: 5'7", he is skinny but not weak. Black hair that he keeps long, with dyed blue streaks.

Other: He has many hidden skills that have yet to come out, but he also has a troubled past. He works at the zoo part time, doing anything the higher-ups need done. He has a heart for the poor dragons being kept locked up in the cave.

Character Name: Moloch

Dragon Kind: Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Quiet and dangerous. If necessary, or if he is provoked, he will become a ferocious warrior. When not needed, he will slink back to his corner and snap at anyone who gets too close to him.

Other: He has a soft side to his personality that hasn't shown up yet. He just needs the right time to let it through.

Malgorak

Character Name: Rogan Morevah

For or Against the Dragons: For

Personality: He is a laid-back person who is very caring but does not fit in with society. He hates his anger because at times he feels that his mind aligns itself with some other force. He does not talk all that much but when he does people usually don't listen to what he says due to him being an outcast.

Appearance: Dark blond hair, gray blue eyes, slightly tanned white skin and a calm facial expression. Usually seen wearing a red shirt, silver colored pants, and a black cloak of sorts.

Other: He has read extensively on dragons and reveres them as wise and mighty creatures of power. He also wishes to obtain one as his own and train it so that he could be free of society.

Character Name: Drecard Cain

Dragon Kind: Magi

Personality: He is wise and powerful . He is usually out-spoken and keeps to himself most of the time save for when he is asked for information about something.

Other: He has a strange rune like marking on the side of his face. He is 6,000 years old.

Fortis

Character Name: Fortuna

Dragon Kind: Nilia pygmy

Personality: Fortuna is possessed with an insatiable curiosity, coupled with a cripplingly low impulse control. If she sees something interesting, she'll promptly go over and and start to investigate it. She'll poke, prod, and pick up and carry off anything small enough for her to lift. She isn't a thief though, as once she loses interest (which often doesn't take long), she'll put the item back in the same general vicinity. This tendency often leads her to find humans and their culture very fascinating. She can be rather slow to trust strangers. While curious, she'll behave warily and won't approach too close to anyone bearing an unfamiliar scent. Once she knows someone well though, she is very personable and friendly. She has a habit of bringing interesting object to show those she calls friends, which can occasionally cause trouble if said objects don't belong to her. She hates being confined, especially if there isn't anything interesting around. She isn't claustrophobic, but in a confined space, she quickly exhausts the available items to investigate and grows bored. If unable to explore, she'll frequently try to find a way out even if just to keep an option for escape open.

Other: She's rather small, around the size of a small dog or a large cat. Additionally, she does have a limited magical ability, and can occasionally change stones into vibrant gems. If she's upset, she can also do the reverse to someone's possessions. Lastly, she can breathe fire, but once she does, it takes a while before she can do so again. It doesn't keep her from blowing smoke around though, which she often does when irritated or frightened. She is young for a dragon, just recently became an adult.

Edited by brisingrrider

*Put's on Ceaser costume*

*In fake roman voice* "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

But wait for DragonGirl to come on and agree- she is the true owner. (I loveeee intros.........)

And if anyone wants a magi or a skywing egg i have some i am willing to teleport...

check your pms.

waiting, DG.

wait a sec your probably in a different time zone... dry.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

I am REALLY wanting my dragon eggs to hatch and I have posted my scroll on the DCFocus site...

Any of you others able to help out? or know of some other way to assist?

ok so everybody so far agrees except for Dgirl but she hasn't posted yet. everything is ready and in place now.

Malgorak- I have an icon for The Allure of Neglected Dragons- that one is good. However, there is no way to rush a dragon. The earliest time left that they can hatch is three hours.

why don't we just start now?

You misspelled my name in the character list. It's Fortis, not Fotis. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this beginning.

start what now? the wizards dragons? lets let D girl post the first one. she is the owner.

((Please stay on topic. OoC threads are not the place to discuss DC eggs... or bananas.))

and you said it would be bad. nice work. I am really tired too so we won't make you post again till the 'marrow.

Sorry about your name Fortis! I fixed it now biggrin.gif

Okay so I'm off for a day or two and you already have two pages of RP...

Oh well, I will just read it all. (like I normally do... Sigh...)

Everyone please remember to check spelling, punctuation, etc. on the actual RP.

Edited by brisingrrider

we got to get some activity here! we've had this place for a couple weeks now so can we be active with this?

I'm trying to let others get a chance to RP before I post again. seeing as I have 4 posts in the actual RP 2 long 2 short. None the less I am letting others get a chance to move their characters around before I make another move with my characters.

Drecard Cain (Magi Dragon) Rogan Morevah (Human. Social outcast, and a big dragon fanatic who wishes to help these imprisoned dragons.)

yea I know.kind of meant brissinger or D-girl since well they haven't posted for awhile.

Sorry all! I was waiting for others to post-but now they have! (running to post)

And you can call me bris if brisingrrider is too hard for you...

Edited by brisingrrider

I will keep this post updated!

12 characters

7 RPers

Plot

All the dragons are still in the cave, but they have a plan to get out.

The Plan

1) Find a pygmy or small dragon who can blend in and not be noticed.

2) The pygmy/dragon will go through the feed slots and talk with the human Rogan who has been informed about this plan by Drecard.

3) Rogan will help the dragons get out of the zoo.

forget that, I WILL NOT KEEP THIS POST UPDATED.

too much work....

Edited by brisingrrider

Hello! This is Athania smile.gif I love writing and I would love to join a role play biggrin.gif hopefully you're still accepting characters haha...

Human

Username: Athania

Character Name: Irelia

For or Against the Dragons: For the dragons!

Personality: Kind to all living creatures, very intelligent and a great problem solver, is great with computers and is almost a nerd, resourceful and uses her surroundings to her advantage, because of her kindness she has major difficulty attacking things even if they're trying to attack her. She is not a fast runner at all. Whatsoever.

Appearance: Medium height, long straight brunette hair, aqua-grey eyes, dragon tattoo running up her right forearm, very fair skin, side-swept bangs

Other: Wears blue v-neck tees, bootcut jeans, tennis shoes, has her hair in a high ponytail, wears feather earrings, always wears a silver locket that has I.A.S engraved in it

Has been edited smile.gif

Edited by athania