Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

FREE to a good home - Gen3 GST from GST parents... CLAIMED

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Request: I would really love to have a 3rd gen perfect checker with Magi x Bright Pink and will gladly trade what I can for it.

If you only have a 2nd gen Bright Pink from Magi father, I can provide you the Magi mate through a friend smile.gif

REQUEST

Firstly I would just like to say thanks to everyone that has helped me with 2nd gen nebulas - you know who you are THANK YOU. biggrin.gif

I really need some help with the following lines I am looking for EXACT matches of the following. I'd be willing to breed anything from my scroll for one of these potential mates. I'm looking for unrelated, not inbred and preferably ancestor named lines. please PM me before breeding so I can make sure I have space smile.gif

user posted image pink with black3rd gen - Looking for a match for this dragon to fit into a bigger lineage (fingers crossed!).

user posted image3rd Gen PB White Stripe

user posted imageuser posted imageRed x Golden Wyvern 3rd gen GW would be amazing but would also love a unrelated red egg biggrin.gif

user posted imageRed with pink ancestors

user posted imageMarrow x Purple 2nd gen

Have:

user posted image

4th gen pure autumn

Want:

user posted image

4th gen pure autumn lineage swawp

Make an offer on my egg!

Don't forget I live in a different time zone, 12 hrs ahead of DC time, so if I haven't done anything with your offer, its probably because I am asleep. Either that or I am still deciding.

REQUEST:

Hey guys

Im looking for a Thunder partner for THIS 3rd gen checked line if anyone could possibly help? Using Male Thunders & Female Brimbstones.

Please PM if you can help smile.gif

Thank you!

TRADE

Have:

user posted image

3rd gen autumn from winter grandparents

Want:

user posted image

2nd gen autumn(s) from winter parents

Make an offer on my egg!

Don't forget I live in a different time zone, 12 hrs ahead of DC time, so if I haven't done anything with your offer, its probably because I am asleep. Either that or I am still deciding.

Request:

Even Gen, Checkered Red or White egg from Red fathers and White mothers. Can use any gen as long as it meets the requirements... Will also take any CB Reds or Whites. Can really use a 2G White with the Red Daddy and White Mommy smile.gif Working on a mate for this. Willing to breed any of my dragons in exchange for said eggies smile.gif

Update:

Am getting lots of offers to help... want to thank everyone who has offered to help... any and all eggs will be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Request:

Even Gen, Checkered Red or White egg from Red fathers and White mothers.  Can use any gen as long as it meets the requirements...  Will also take any CB Reds or Whites.  Can really use a 2G Red with the Red Daddy and White Mommy smile.gif  Working on a mate for this.  Willing to breed any of my dragons in exchange for said eggies smile.gif

i have just 1 male red cb!!! i can't believe it!!! blink.gif

and of course it's in cool-down, i will try for you in 2 days.

@dragonpuck - i tried again a trihorn and a marrow and again they refused to get close to each other....

I'm looking for some eggs too:

- ICE from mint mom (looks like it's so hard to get!!!)

- 3 blusangs from female shadow

Edited by happymom

... sigh... One of my WS Summer pairs is being difficult! Despite Fertility, and 8 weeks of trying, they have still not produced an egg. So, if anyone can breed a Gen4 Autumn (Winter -> Spring -> Summer -> Autumn), please let me know. It MUST be unrelated to anything else in the lineage, so contact me before breeding.

@dragonpuck - i tried again a trihorn and a marrow and again they refused to get close to each other....

thanks I have acquired an egg ( actually I have the third gen I need for my project - so until next release(other than Holiday) I have all I need biggrin.gif

... sigh... One of my WS Summer pairs is being difficult! Despite Fertility, and 8 weeks of trying, they have still not produced an egg. So, if anyone can breed a Gen4 Autumn (Winter -> Spring -> Summer -> Autumn), please let me know. It MUST be unrelated to anything else in the lineage, so contact me before breeding.

Jane, I can try and breed a sibling to:

This one if it's not related to yours... PM me if you need me to breed smile.gif

I'm able to breed siblings of these 4th gens

http://dragcave.net/lineage/S6Hgn

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h7ARZ

which I think are not related to yours. Let me know if you like me to breed them in 4 days, when they finish cooldown

Thanks to Iside & Ldyfsh for the offers, but theirs are related to mine... so I'm still looking!

Check mine? There's a row of Summers halfway down the page and mine mostly come from the lovely Sylvia. Let me know, zooming back to official stuffs.

Thanks to Iside & Ldyfsh for the offers, but theirs are related to mine... so I'm still looking!

You have PM - I have two possibles..... (but not today !)

Hello!

I am seeking an user who owns a 2nd gen Sweetling from Canopy parent. I have a female influenced hatchie from Sweetling father ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/bDWNa ) that is free to anyone who has one. If they refuse, I will replace AND raise it into a hatchie for you again.

I would love a 3rd gen Canopy egg from the pairing. smile.gif

If you or you know someone who owns one; please PM me!

Thanks so much in advance!

Hey all!

I would love it if someone could help me get a few 2nd gen pinks from these holidays.

1 winter magi x pink

2 cave lurker x old pink

If you can breed one, send me a pm! ^^

Edited by xdlugia

Hey all!

I would love it if someone could help me get a few 2nd gen pinks from these holidays.

2 winter magi x pink

2 heart seeker x pink

2 cave lurker x old pink

If you can breed one, send me a pm! ^^

i got a pink from winter magi for you!!!!

still looking for for some eggs too:

- ICE from mint mom (looks like it's so hard to get!!!)

- 3 blusangs from female shadow

Edited by happymom

Request

Firstly a big thank thank you to those who gifted me purple eggs and the 3rd gen stripe recently - I really appreciate it.

I am wondering if anyone could breed me any of the following for mates for my dragons:

user posted image 4th gen Male Pillow x Female Thunder - this is a big ask! I would love an unrelated mate but would also love 2nd gen Pillows or Thunders to build a mate.

user posted imageuser posted imageRed x Golden Wyvern 3rd gen GW would be amazing but would also love a unrelated red egg biggrin.gif

user posted image pink with black3rd gen - Looking for a match for this dragon to fit into a bigger lineage (fingers crossed!).

As always happy to breed anything from My Scroll - PM me and I will be happy to try a pair smile.gif

Request

Firstly a big thank thank you to those who gifted me purple eggs and the 3rd gen stripe recently - I really appreciate it.

I am wondering if anyone could breed me any of the following for mates for my dragons:

user posted image 4th gen Male Pillow x Female Thunder - this is a big ask! I would love an unrelated mate but would also love 2nd gen Pillows or Thunders to build a mate.

As always happy to breed anything from My Scroll - PM me and I will be happy to try a pair smile.gif

well, nothing from my pairs , but if you still need pillow x thunder or GW x red next week pm me and I will try them again

my 4th gen pillow x thunder is related to yours but I'd love an unrelated 3rd gen(either) bloodswap at some time in the future

i picked up this ss white egg today. sooooo happy!! :-D

however, i don't know how to create a mate for it ... i've no holly of course. can someone give me some idea of possible mate? this'll also help me determine its gender. thx

-teresa

**Gifting** TAKEN

Lineage: Richard Nixon x Doris Day

Lineage Link: Lineage

Teleport Link:

Contact Owner: Yes please smile.gif

Edited by SockEater

Have: (all - 2d gen)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Need:

2 gen user posted image from male user posted image and female user posted image for each (from named parents, please)

Should be unrelated to:

first

second

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

seventh

eighth

ninth

tenth

if you're not interested in stripes, then I can offer you my help with breeding what you need!

Offer on the first black stripe, please!, traded, thank you!!

Offer on the second black stripe, please!

Offer on the red stripe, please!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian