Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

People who might be looking for halloween mates

I have a 2nd gen Nilia Hatchie w/ pumpkin father AND 2nd gen Nocturne Egg w/ Shadow Walker Mother

I need a male pinkor CB female Olive with give both or separately. If you desperately need one of these but have nothing to offer PM me and Ill see what I can do

Hi!

I am happy about a success of a lineage project on which I am working for more than a year now. smile.gif

The idea was to create stripes in certain colour schemes, starting always with White Stripes and Black Marrows, for the second generation always black stripes, for the 3rd generation there are three different types.

First type: all generations except the CB line with black stripes. Here i have enough dragons to go for a 6th Gen, the 4th Gens are finished so far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tc5nQ

Second type: The 2nd Generation of Black Stripes is followed by the 3rd Generation with White Stripes, followed in the 4th Generation again by Black Stripes. Here I will be able to go for a 5th Gen, the 4th Gens are finished already. I call this kind of lineage "Alternating Generations": http://dragcave.net/lineage/aHFEZ

Third type: finished now, I will not be able to go further. In the 3rd Generation is each possible colour represented, except of the black stripes, as the black stripes are complete in the 2nd Generation and in the 4th Generation. It was hard to get all the colours. xd.png Now the 5th Gen is finished biggrin.gif : http://dragcave.net/lineage/etNYB

I hope I am not the only one who love this stripe lineages. If so, I have to apologize for the long message. xd.png

Hi, I am looking for a 3rd generation (even gen) autumn egg, with all seasonal parents,

I don't care what order the seasons are in. Let me know if you have one and maybe we can negotiate a deal. Thanks

tHANKS FOR THE HELP! biggrin.gif

Edited by Imperialist

Hi, I am looking for a 3rd generation  (even gen) autumn egg, with all seasonal parents,

I don't care what order the seasons are in. Let me know if you have one and maybe we can negotiate a deal. Thanks

sent you a transfer link ^^

Edited by Ae0nian

Found this pygmy/pumpkin checkerboard egg on the AP if anyone wants it http://dragcave.net/lineage/sqcW0

Just put something random in the trade so I know who takes the egg. smile.gif Can you still breed pumpkin pygmies at Halloween? If so I'd love to get one of the babies from this line tongue.gif

Gone! Enjoy, Ladyfish biggrin.gif

Edited by Merrov

Don't have anything to trade right now but i'm looking for messy lineage rares or holiday's. Gold, Metallics, Ice...ETC...anything with a messy lineage is great

Really nobody intersted?

I grabbed it. Thank you very much. smile.gif

REQUEST

I am searching for unrelated mates for the following dragons. If you can help in any way please PM me and we can sort out a deal. Thank you!

2nd Gen alt sweetling x black line I would adore a 2nd gen black mate for this one wub.gif

3rd gen Royal Blue Line Also looking for a 3rd gen Royal blue mate for this guy.

3rd gen Grey line with Marrow

Red x Green PB Nebula

4th gen Purple with Marrow Looking for 2nd gen purple eggs from purple x marrow to continue building a mate for this one.

Hello guys! Now I think I have to ask for help!

Would be endlessly grateful and ready to help with all I can to return thanks!!

Here's what I'm looking for now:

2d gen Red Dorsal from male Marrow

If anyone is able to help - please, PM me!

Thank you!

@stikystuff, PMed you about PB nebs

Edited by Ae0nian

seeking 2 4th gen Reds from Marrows, can anyone help? (or a 5th gen combination of both)

something like this: user posted image

I'm seeking a good home for this 4th gen red baby (Red*GW checkerboard)

If you're working on the same lineage or can use it in one of your checkers - please, shoot me a PM for the teleport!

But, please, don't breed it with messy lineages or trade/kill/freeze/bite it!

Thank you! adopted!, silvermoon4mep, thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

I am looking for a mate for my yulebuck this christmas (gotta start asking early wink.gif)

Request

2nd gen Black with yulebuck father

I would of course be willing to breed something in return.

thanks beforehand.

Got one, thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by afie

3rd gen pink thuwed

two way trade offer any AP catch

just so I know where it goes

claimed

Edited by dragonpuck

FREE to a good home - Gen2 Moonstone (Silver father). Thanks for letting me know, Purplehaze! I have a lovely little Gen2 Moonstone girl waiting for a Silver mate, too laugh.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I took your little moonstone. I have a silver x moonstone pair that I will someday get a silver egg from to make "her" a mate. tongue.gif

I'm in need of a Gen4 pure Purple as a mate for this little one. Thanks, snave! Eventually their daughter will be a mate for this young man!

Edited by JaneMcAsh