Trade

Have:

user posted image

3rd gen green stripe from blue parents

Want:

user posted image

Exact lineage swap please

Make an offer on my egg!

Don't forget I live in a different time zone, 12 hrs ahead of DC time, so if I haven't done anything with your offer, its probably because I am asleep. Either that or I am still deciding.

Request

I'm needing help with a project inside the Ghost of Christmas Past lineage. I need at least 4 stripes of the same color (2nd gen) with a Wrapping Wing dragon as a parent. I'm building a stripe lineage with every Christmas dragon in the founding generation. If you would like a trade, just let me know what you would like and I'll see what I can do. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Request

I'm needing help with a project inside the Ghost of Christmas Past lineage.  I need at least 4 stripes of the same color (2nd gen) with a Wrapping Wing dragon as a parent.  I'm building a stripe lineage with every Christmas dragon in the founding generation.  If you would like a trade, just let me know what you would like and I'll see what I can do.  Thank you for any assistance you can provide. 

My stripes say they'll get ready to breed in 1 more day (tomorrow, as I assume) - I'll gladly try them with wrapping papers for you ^^

Edit: tried and got no eggs sad.gif (still no refusals either!) Will try them next week again!

Edited by Ae0nian

Request

I realy want to continue this lineage. The problem is that I don't have CB Ice and winter. So could someone help and bred 2nd gen Winter from Ice father or 2nd gen Ice from Winter father (x2)? Thank you for any help ^^

Thank you Ae0nian for Winter egg ^^

Edited by DragonRoz

Available for adoption:

3d gen GW (GW*Red checker) adopted

5th gen pink (old pinks, rosebuds and sweetlings in base pairs) adopted

just send me a PM to get the teleport!! smile.gif

Please, no killing/trading/freezing/biting

Edited by Ae0nian

Request

I realy want to continue this lineage. The problem is that I don't have CB Ice and winter. So could someone help and bred 2nd gen Winter from Ice father (x2) or 2nd gen Ice from Winter father (x2)? Thank you for any help ^^

@DragonRoz sent you a PM :33

Gifting

8th gen White with many spriter alts and holidays Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Request

2nd gen Neotropical x Ribbon Dancer, mate for her Thank you ^^

2nd gen Yulebuck x Sunset, mate for him

2nd gen White x Snow Angel, mate for her

Of course I would breed you something in return smile.gif

Thank you. I got the cute egg smile.gif. I wish I could help with your request. Sorry sad.gif

Request

I need a cb guardian x cb frilled mate 2nd gen for this frilled (http://dragcave.net/lineage/1T10) to make a lovely checker. :)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

<3 Very fast! Thank you

Edited by Ninetails

My stripes say they'll get ready to breed in 1 more day (tomorrow, as I assume) - I'll gladly try them with wrapping papers for you ^^

Edit: tried and got no eggs sad.gif (still no refusals either!) Will try them next week again!

I appreciate you trying. smile.gif

I need

- CB winter (female), for this handsome guy

- 2 x sec gen red from ALT sweetling

- tan ridge from terrae mom, in order to make a mate for him

- white from Yulekuck

Thank you!!!!!!

Request:

I am looking for a mate for THIS, needing a 2nd gen Tri-horn - with male Tri-horn/female Swallowtail parents.

Unrelated to THIS lovey I picked up yesterday.

Will be very grateful smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Request:

I am looking for a mate for THIS, needing a 2nd gen Tri-horn - with male Tri-horn/female Swallowtail parents.

Unrelated to THIS lovey I picked up yesterday.

Will be very grateful smile.gif

Just breed one for you and sent PM. smile.gif

I have request too. Can somebody breed for me 2nd gen Skywing from Snow Angel, no matter which colour. It will be breeding partner for http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mvpi8

Edit: Thank you Carrow for beautiful Skywing http://dragcave.net/lineage/WplgG wub.gif

Edited by Bajka20

I have this little sunstone egg, even gen sunstone's x red nebula's free to good home, please name.

Gone!

Edited by Amberose

Request

I'd like a 2nd Gen Gold as mate from Gold x Magi... Gold male x Magi female or reversed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A11Jf...

Maybe I'm hping for too much... but hopefully someone can.

And I'd like it to not be related...

BTWa right now I'm egglocked also but I don't expect to get an answer on this any time soon...

Edited by Hyesu

I believe it's a tall order, but still have to try to make sure it's impossible.. xd.png

Are there still active owners of 2d gen Winters from Thuwed Holly?

Desperately need help! sad.gif

There's still a chance to build a beautiful lineage with Holly*Winter and Heartseeker*Winter base pairs, so I hoped maybe there's someone, owning a 2d gen Winter Thuwed (from Thuwed Holly) who would be willing to cooperate? (I'm willing to trade&help in return!).

If you're the one who can help, please send me a PM! I'll breed a 2d gen winter from a Heartseeker (properly influence it and hatch it) and send it to you as a mate for a 2d gen Thuwed Winter (from Thuwed Holly). What I hope to get is a 3d gen winter baby from that pair (which would approximately look like this one (the winter from a heartseeker is my baby... but I fear it will mature before I find a mate for her)

Later on i'll be able to breed a second part of this lineage (with the same base pairs - managed to trade for a 2d gen winter from a holy father). Hopefully, it will be an all-winter lineage, babies of which will be only for gifting to spread the love of Thuwed holly further on ^^