Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Hello smile.gif

I have a bit of a large request to make unsure.gif One of my goals is to have a 2G neo from every dragon breed possible. As I have no CB holidays there are some that I can't breed on my own. Not to mention my lack of CB metallics and tinsels xd.png

Specific ones I'd like are

http://scribbless.com/lists/list/126555

Before gifting me any eggs please note that

1. It is currently a new release, please PM me before breeding.

2. These eggs will be frozen as gendered hatchlings- if you have an issue with this don't gift.

3. For any breeds I'll be happy to discuss a trade.

Thank you smile.gif

Snowy, I have CBs of just about all Holidays (no CB Holly) and all other breeds in both male and female (if they come in both genders). Have no problem with your freezing them... just shoot me a PM with your breeding priorities and I'll start breeding you some eggs... love to help out when I can smile.gif

Request:

I need a white with the matching lineage to This 3rd gen Yulexwhite checker.

Have:

I will reward you with anything I can breed from my scroll which isn't already taken. Just have a look.

Edited by dracocharky

Request:

Have:

I will reward you with anything I can breed from my scroll which isn't already taken. Just have a look.

Have just tried to breed you a sibling to her, but no egg this time, I'm sorry! sad.gif

I'll try again next week then with a hope for better luck u__u

Request:

Have:

I might have something for you, just have asked the breeder if it's ok to give it to somebody else. We'll see. wink.gif

EDIT

OK, so he did not want the White, as he seems to have gotten another.

Who could use a 3rd Gen White from Yulebuck checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/cfMJY - to continue the lineage and maybe give me back a 4th Gen White as a mate for this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/1lsap

I am actually considering ditching my other Yulebuck for getting a 4th Gen from my lineage to go up to 5th Gen.

But for that I'd need to be sure that I can have a mate for it...

Send me a PM if intersted. Thanks!

Edited by lilysally

Requesting any help that can be given

Hi I need help getting a mate for him, I was think that the mom/grandmas would be an Alt Black/Blacks and the dad/grandpas would be yulebuck (preferred) or Winter Magi.

If anybody could help that would be great can breed something in return for your troubles

Also need help getting a silver mate for him will give the first offspring in return.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I am trying to start a lineage of my own with seasonals. I would just love it if someone could send me some CBs or Low-gen Purebreds. I will breed anything on my scroll in exchange.

Request time

I'm working on a mirror mate for a gorgeous 5th even gen Dorkface Thuwed. Things are ready to roll, except for the following:

1x 2nd Gen White egg from Gold Female (Mirror mate to this one)

2x 1x 2nd gen White egg from Alt Sweetling (SAD dragon)

(Have I mentioned lateely that you people are awesome? purplehaze, you're a lifesaver! wub.gif

Will gladly help with your lineage needs in return. smile.gif

Free to a good home biggrin.gif

Two lovely 3rd even gen whites from Valentine, checkerboard.

"Champagne" Claimed! Enjoy.

"Pink Grapefruit" Claimed! Have fun.

Edited by Valfaris

Request time

2x 2nd gen White egg from Alt Sweetling (SAD dragon)

Will gladly help with your lineage needs in return. smile.gif

Check your inbox. smile.gif

looking to build a mate for this. I know it's a big ask to find an exact mate right now, but can anyone breed any 3rd gen purebreds? smile.gif

:/ I really would love to get mates for these guys but it would be very hard.....I think.

I never tried posting about them but maybe someone will have an idea or pull something from up their sleeve for me.

Meet Hollisang :/ Found from the AP....will never get a mate for this :'( I don't think. http://dragcave.net/lineage/7K3Cg

Ghostly Elements :/ Why did I gender it male :/ What happened this Halloween....I wasn't thinking about genders properly I don't think. The Frankenstorm must have effected my judgement...If anyone has a lineage idea...or can breed me something from a SW Alt that would be amazing...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cg1En

This too...Mysterious Cumulus..grabbed from the AP as well. I would love to be able to breed this arrow type lineage but with hollies: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vd6vT

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ecdfE

If anyone can assist me with lineage advice or a mate to any of thee above, I will breed you the first offspring that I get from the pair that you are assisting with. Thanks all.

Who could use a 3rd Gen White from Yulebuck checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/cfMJY - to continue the lineage and maybe give me back a 4th Gen White as a mate for this? http://dragcave.net/lineage/1lsap

I am actually considering ditching my other Yulebuck for getting a 4th Gen from my lineage to go up to 5th Gen.

But for that I'd need to be sure that I can have a mate for it...

Send me a PM if intersted. Thanks!

These will grow up soon and I'd rather see them on a scroll where they can be used...

*beautiful hatchie lily - unfortunately I don't have any CB yulebucks or checkered whites to make a lineage to swap for it - hope you get your swap - that will look awesome.

traded thanks

Edited by Mysfytt

Requesting some help

(5) 2nd gen PB Black Stripes (3 mating pairs) Need them for a PB All Black Stripe Project I am working on trying to get a 7th gen

2nd red (male) from Heartseeker Father for a Red x White Checker with Heartseeker Base

2nd gen male Reg Black from Marrow Father need for a marrow mate.

2nd gen Male Pink from Shadow Walker Father and Old Pink Mother, need for a Shadow Walker I have.

Willing to help you with an projects you need, willing to give in return including an egg from these projects.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I just picked up this gorgeous egg in Abandoned.

Lineage

Sadly, I don't have a CB silver tinsel to continue the lineage. If you can keep it going, please feel free to take this egg (and maybe let me know you have it?).

Enjoy! smile.gif

Transfer

I don't know if this would be the correct place to post this, but I'll give it a shot with good hopes in mind haha.

* Request:

Lineage details: Looking for a 4th gen trio ice - checkered, even gen lineage - for a mate for this little beauty Lineage

I managed to grab her out of AP the first day I started DC and I want her to have a mate without ruining the lineage that someone must have worked hard on. So I figured I'd find a place to request for a life-mate for her.

Edited by Dexellent

REQUEST

I am looking for a 2nd gen Tri horn from female black marrow

this will be used in my almost 9th gen mixed marrow project so it must be unrelated,

please PM me if you can breed but aren't sure if I already have offspring from your Marrows,

will gladly breed something in return biggrin.gif

Trade successful - thanks

still would like to Request more trading options for the same if I can

2nd gen autumn from male autumn female red

And/or

2nd gen red from male autumn female red

Edited by Mysfytt

Request:

Looking for 3 Nebula Dragons (all 2nd gen) with purebred CB nebula parents.

All parents must be different too, please. I'm trying to build a purebred nebula even gen family tree, and I don't want to accidentally make inbreds. sad.gif

Different parents are a must. Someone please help.

It would also be VERY lovely if the CB Nebula parents are named as well. happy.gif

Thank you in advance! biggrin.gif

UPDATE:

Looking for 1 Nebula Dragon (2nd gen) with purebred CB nebula parents. happy.gif

Edited by Ethereal Goddess

*Request:

Lineage Details: Balloon with a matching lineage: Waterhorse X Balloon

Not related, but the same pattern of even gen breeds. Can be inverted to Waterhorse on top. Thanks!

REQUEST

I am looking for a 2nd gen Tri horn from female black marrow

this will be used in my almost 9th gen mixed marrow project so it must be unrelated,

please PM me if you can breed  but aren't sure if I already have offspring from your Marrows,

will gladly breed something in return biggrin.gif

sorry, no egg. i can try again next week

REQUEST

Ice egg from mint mom

Edited by happymom

I'm not sure if anyone can help with these, but I'm looking for a pair of non related dragons to a mate to these Valentine dragons. First up is my little Queen... here White stripe male mate, with stripe X holiday checker.

Next up is this little beauty. She's probably going to be easier than mine. This is going to be a present for my sister, for helping out so much this year (hopefully in time for christmas) day dream mate needed

I don't have much, but if you find any CBs you like on my scroll, I'm willing to try and breed them.