Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

i picked up this ss white egg today. sooooo happy!! :-D

however, i don't know how to create a mate for it ... i've no holly of course. can someone give me some idea of possible mate? this'll also help me determine its gender. thx

-teresa

I would continue the stairstep by influencing it male and breeding it with a red female.

REQUEST

May I have from someone a 2nd gen autumn from winter parents - I just need one more to make my breeding set. If I can breed anything in return not an autumn from autumn or winter please ask - all mine are now on cooldown.

thank you so much I have my full set now.

Edited by Mysfytt

REQUEST

May I have from someone a 2nd gen autumn from winter parents - I just need one more to make my breeding set.

Check your PMs. wink.gif

Hey People... Just wondering, would it be possible to request a nicely lineaged Metallic or Gold Wyvern (or low lineages) that are Thuwed/ or Dorkfaces? I am looking for a holly but that's impossible to get right now.

Hi,everyone!

I´m almost done collecting my christmas dragons laugh.gif

Of course i wasn´t able to get any hollys, but that can´t be changed i guess...

But concerning my Yulebucks, i´m not quite sure, if i should keep the ones i got.

So here is my question:

can someone breed me a 4 even gen as a mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LjbUD (There´s no need for silvers, just whites would be fine)

or this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iY0hF

???????

rolleyes.gif

Hey People... Just wondering, would it be possible to request a nicely lineaged Metallic or Gold Wyvern (or low lineages) that are Thuwed/ or Dorkfaces? I am looking for a holly but that's impossible to get right now.

I can try to breed you a 4th even gen Thuwed gold wyvern, but it may request some times as GW are quite stubborn in this period

Request:

As with everyone else, I'd like to request a Holly egg as it's the only holiday dragon I'm missing sad.gif

Prefer clean even gen or staircase, I will breed you anything I'm able in return (I have a CB metallic gold...)

I feel bad asking, but is it possible for someone to breed me a low-Gen black egg?

(Nice lineage, please.)

I don't care if its alt or regular, I just would like a mate for my CB Male.

I feel bad asking, but is it possible for someone to breed me a low-Gen black egg?

(Nice lineage, please.)

I don't care if its alt or regular, I just would like a mate for my CB Male.

@WingedWhiteTiger I can breed-n-gift you a black eggie (should it be 2d, 3d or 4th gen?), but you'll need to take it off my scroll ASAP (as I need space for breeding).

EDIT:@happymom aww, thank you for letting me know!!

I can breed a 3d gen Yulebuck gift (Yulebuck*White checker!)

a sibling to this dragon

If anyone wants it - please, contact me via PM happy.gif

Ribbon Dancer request

Would love if someone could breed a 3d gen Ribbon Dancer*White checker! sad.gif

Ready to help and breed to return my thanks!!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Request

user posted image I'm looking for a 2nd gen Stone egg from a Magma father - could anyone help me? smile.gif

I'd return the favour of breedin an egg, of course!

Thanks a lot to happymom! smile.gif

Edited by Dinora

Request

user posted image I'm looking for a 2nd gen Stone egg from a Magma father - could anyone help me? smile.gif

I'd return the favour of breedin an egg, of course!

sending you a pm!

@ Ae0nian i've already sent a black egg to WWT! smile.gif

Thank you for trying Elayne. smile.gif

And if I will not get this egg from somebody other I will ask you Tjenni for help when your dragon will be ready. smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif

I wonder if anyone could breed a 2nd or 3rd Gen Winter as a mate for my Snow Angel? I would appreciate it very much if that Winter could be from a PB Winter line.

Also looking for a mate for my 3rd gen Red from Black Marrow and Red it has to be PB. A 3rd gEn Red from a similar line if possible http://dragcave.net/lineage/MALKE

I will breed something in return.

Edited by Hyesu

I am looking for a Holly this year, any gen would be fine, I just wish to help in continuing these beautiful dragons.

Request/Announcement

I really, really love Sweetlings, and I hate that there's a limit of 2 per scroll. If I could, I would hoard them. But since I can't, I've decided that I can at least hoard their children.

So, once this holiday chaos ends in a couple of days I want to start collecting 2nd Gen dragons with Sweetling fathers. Any and all breeds. Obviously, Alt Sweetlings and spriter alts would be highly valued.

I'll have the word 'Sweet' somewhere in their name, and be very proud of them.

I'll take other Gens as well, particularly if they have a lineage pattern that involves Sweetlings like a checkerboard or something, but the father has to be a Sweetling.

(I considered making a thread honoring Sweetlings and their children, and letting people register into a Sweet Lineage and breed on requests, but I'm nervous about starting things like that and I don't know how it would be accepted. Maybe in a few weeks I'll feel braver and do it. wink.gif )

Edited by Dimar

And one more time I'm requesting 2d gen red dorsals from male marrows (need them for my huge project with marrows and red dorsals, currently have 2 2d gen red dorsals out of 8 needed sad.gif.

If you're able to help - let me know, what I can be useful to you with to return my thanks!!

Have: (both are SUPER ER!!!! will grow up in several hours!!!)

user posted image

user posted image

Need:

If you uninterested in stripes - I'm willing to breed something you may be looking for for your projects!! Just PM me! Thank you!

2 gen user posted image from male user posted image and female user posted image for each (from named parents, please)

Black stripe hatchie

Red stripe hatchie

Happy Merry Christmas!!

Edited by Ae0nian