DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Recovering from his wounds in the medicine Shadowheart woke up to find himself next to Starlight. Still not feeling good he started to doze back into sleep.

(IDK I feel neglected)

Ravenshadow sighed. For all she knew Rainshadow could be dead and Boulderfur dying. She couldn't help grief from coming up, uncertail grief though. She never was interested in having kits, but Boulderfur... she'd just need to wait, what if her Clan-mates liked her? She doughted it.

(doubted, not ... whatever you put there. xd.png)

Streakflame came back into the camp, her eyes dull with grief and pain. She was dragging the lifeless body of Rainshadow into the camp.

((Whoops! rolleyes.gif ))

Ravenshadow howled with grief as Streakflame dragged Rainshadow's lifeless body into camp, and she ran over to help.

((Hey, Kamiko, I'm going to hold of on Willowpaw because, as you've noticed, I'm still playing Moondust, but she's dead.))

Streakflame just stared blankly at her dead mate's body, her eyes dead from all emotion.

Angelkit came rushing out of the nursery, as bouncy and playful as ever. "Streakflame! You're Back! With Rainshadow!" she mewed excitedly, pouncing on Streakflame's tail.

((It's okay.))

Ravenshadow lightly touched Angelkit's shoulder with the tip of her tail. "He's dead, Angelkit."

Angelkit looked at Ravenshadow with a curious expression in her eyes. "Dead?" she asked. "You mean ..." she trailed off. "You mean ... he's in StarClan?" she mewed quietly, her mew full of fear.

Mousetalon stared at the spirit-cats in dismay. He shook his head. "I will never join you in the Dark Forest! Only the souls of those who reject StarClan at death go there. I never have and never will reject StarClan from my life; they have spoken the future in prophecies that have come true; they have warned me of battles to come, that have happened, and when I die, I am going to StarClan, not to the Dark Forest. I will never join you, Moondust. Ever." the old medicine cat spat. (Hey, now THAT rhymed! xd.png) He hissed at them, and nearly yowled when Midnightpaw asked that the spirit cats were doing with Boulderfur and Mousetalon. "Midnightpaw, go back to camp. This is not your business, or what you should be doing. You need to treat the injured cats while I speak to Boulderfur." Mousetalon hissed in a low voice, eyes slitted towards the cats of the Dark Forest. He pushed his apprentice back, and turned back to the cats. "Go back to the Dark Forest, where you belong." he growled threateningly.

Thistleclaw nodded. "Okay, Mousetalon," He whispered. He walked past him, but paused. "You have made the right choice not to trust them," And he vanished, leaving behind StarClan scent.

"Yes, he's in StarClan," Ravenshadow replied softly.

Moondust glared at them. "Fine," She spit. And she and Brokenpromise vanished.

Boulderfur stared at Mousetalon. "You have to believe me now, and why I killed her!"

Mousetalon nodded. "Yes. Now I know why you killed her. Should we tell the Clan?" he asked. He looked around, fur rising the slightest bit as if he expected the spirits to come back. The sweet scent of StarClan still lingered thickly in the air. Mousetalon slowly got to his paws to stretch that sat back down.

Waking up from his nap (I know he is a deep sleeper) Flamekit could see that his sister and mother were not in the den with him, so he went outside. When he got outside he could see Rainshadow, and his eyes open with excitment as he spoted his dad. Running over he slowed down as he could see his sister crying. "Whats doing on?" He said as he stared at the scene.

"No! Well, we should tell them that Moondust killed my sister but... not the Dark Forest part. The Clan would fall apart!" He paused. "Thistleclaw is acting, did you know that? He's on our side, that's where the StarClan scent is coming from."

Ravenshadow looked at Flamekit. "He's dead,"

Rainkit ran over, his head bobbing up and down because of his jaw. "Dead?"

Edited by mrmcafee

"Yes. I know." Mousetalon murmured, still staring at where Moondust's spirit had sat. He slid through the thicket of bushes that the two cats had spoken in the middle of in a small clearing, and followed a scent trail back to camp.

"Ne he..... he cant be dead!!!!!!" Flamekit yowled, and with that went to the dead body of his father. With that he started poking the body saying "Wake upp, wake up, wake up!"

Boulderfur followerd him back to camp. Rainshadow, He thought. "Mousetalon, Rainshadow is dead!"

Ravenshadow pulled him away with her tail. "Flamekit! He's dead! You will never play, touch or smell him as long as you're living! I'm sorry!"

Edited by mrmcafee

Mousetalon wailed with greif and bounded over to his dead Clanmate. He buried his nose in Rainshadow's fur. He looked up. "If one more cat dies, I will hunt down each and every rouge that attacked us and i will make them regret it." he muttered, loud enough for some cats around his to hear, but low enough so no other cats could. He began to groom Rainshadow's fur, sharing tounges with his old clanmate for the last time until it was his turn to die and go to the starbound warriors.

Ravenshadow released Flamekit, allowing him to say goodbye. She saw Boulderfur, and her heart leaped with joy.

Boulderfur hung back, unsure of what to do.

Fighting down his own fear, Spark sat down next to Mysterykit and tried to comfort her. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He shifted over to position himself between her and the hole's entrance.

(aaaaa late post again, sorry...)

Midnightpaw walked over to the makeshidt den he had made for Silverpaw. His brother was sleeping and his wounds looked a little better. "I'll bring you a mouse to eat when you wake up." Midnightpaw raced back to camp. he quietly slipped in but lot's of cats noticed him. He walked to the medicine den and then calmly walked out. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and then saw Rainshadow. He just barely heard Mousetalon's threat to the rogues "No." He wispered to himself. He grabbed a mouse from the top of the fresh kill pile and hurried out the barrier hoping no cat saw him. He hurried back to Silverpaw and dropped the mouse within his reach. Midnightpaw marked a border a tail length from Silverpaw so no foxes would steal the mouse. He then slowely made his way back to camp.

Boulderfur saw Midnightpaw sneak out, but he didn't follow. He would ask Midnightpaw if Silverpaw was okay later. He padded over to join the others, and buried his nose in Rainshadow's fur. "Tell them I'm sorry!" He prayed.

Edited by mrmcafee

((Don't worry, I'm bad about that too smile.gif))

"Thanks" She sniffed, as Spark laid down next to her. Mysterykit waited a bit, then said "Spark?"

"What is it? Are you allright?" He looked over at her to make sure that she wasn't hurt.