DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

"What happened mom? Did a cat die? Poor Flamekit.... Who ever killed that cat will take the wrath of me and Leafkit! Right?"

Ravenshadow felt the cats around her bristle. "It's okay!" She wanted to tell them. "He won't hurt us!" But no words came out. Instead she lightly touched Boulderfur's shoulder with her tail, and nodded, telling him to follow her.

Firespirit didn't answer her kit. She looked away from the mourning cats and padded deep into the nursery. She loooked misrebly at her kits. Where was her mate? Was he dead too?

Hazekit stumbled after her a pushed itno her long red fur. She gave on last shiver and whispered. "Is he okay?" she just replied with a "I prey to Starclan he is."

Leafkit nodded. "Ya!" she saw Hazekit hide in their mother's fur. "Don't worry Mommy and Hazekit! Me and Tigerkit!" she said bouncing around. "We could take down a whole pack of foxes and a hawk and..."

Boulderfur stumbled after her. She was leading him to a small waterfall. "What is it?" He asked.

"Boulderfur, I saw Stoneheart the other night." Ravenshadow began. "She told me to give you love. Do you know what she meant.

Boulderfur stared at her, letting the information seep in. "Yeah, I do." He spun around and walked back to camp, Ravenshadow on his heels.

"I know I've barely known you, but your my best friend, Spark." She meowed quietly. Her cheeks flushed as she said it, but she was glad she did.

"T-Thanks... I didn't really have any friends before, just my brother and sister... You're my best friend too." Spark wasn't sure what else to say. He hadn't expected any of this.

Midnightpaw finally made it back to camp. He walked to the medicine cats den and then fell asleep on his bed of moss.

((wrighters block. and spelling block.))

"Thanks Spark. I had no real best friend either because I didn't even know any cats I wasn't related to before I came here." Hearing voices of the clan she had come into she said. "Spark, lets go, I think whatever happened is done!"

Boulderfur walked up to Midnightpaw. "Has S-Stoneheart told you anything, lately? Oh, is uhm, is Silverpaw okay?

((how does he know about Silverpaw? no cat knows. Who's Stoneheart?))

"Wh-who's Silverpaw?" Midnightpaw replied nervously. How did he know? Midnightpaw thought.

((again, wrighter and spelling block.))

(Notice the scars on my face please)

Feeling thirsty Shadowheart decided to leave the medicine cat den. As he got out he realized he has not seen Firespirte after the battle so he went to the nursery. Along the way he could see the dead body of Rainshadow, but he thught to himself I must see my faimly first. Although he noticed that everyone in camp was staring at him. Went he finally reached and entered the nursury he could see the shock on his faimilys face.

"Mom please can we go be apprentices? I wanna be important and be a warrior! Leafkit and I will be an unstoppable team. Just think maybe we could be the leader of IslaandClan! Can my warrior name be Tigerheart or Tigerfang or maybe Tigerclaw? I wanna have a really cool name!" Tigerkit was jumping up and down. "When can I be an apprentice, can't kits become apprentices at 6 moons? And aren't I 5 1/2 moons? Yaay! So in half a moon I will be a apprentice!

((So much Tigerkit spasing O.o))

Edited by orange

"Allright. We should probably find out what happened." Spark clawed his way out of the hole, before reaching back down to help his new best friend.

"Thanks Spark." Mysterykit said as she was helped out of the small hole. She purred and rubbed up against him. As Mysterykit walked into the clan territory, she saw a dead cat lying down on the floor. She ran up to Midnightpaw and asked, "What happened?

((will you have Mysterykit and Spark follow him and find Silverpaw?))

Midnightpaw looked at Mysterykit. "There was a battle. One of the warriors is dead. I-I need to go." Midnightpaw walked out the barrier and then slowely made his way through the forest.

"Wait, where are you-" Spark turned to Mysterykit. "Come on, lets see where he's going." He motioned towards the exit Midnightpaw had taken.

She nodded, and started to follow him. Mysterykit was careful to stay at a distance, simce she hadn't learned to walk quietly. She winced everytime a twig craked under her paw or leaves rusteled from trying to get by them. If Spark was being loud, she wouldn't know it. She just focused on walking with absolute silence and her own, quiet, breathing. "Where is he going?" She thought to herself. Not wanting to exclude Spark, she whispered the question in his ear as quietly as she could.

Doing his best not to make to much noise, Spark answered with "I don't know, but it looked like there had been a battle back there, which means that he should probably have stayed there, not gone off into the forest like this..."

((suicide squirrels: they were making so much racket it was like they wanted to be found and killed by a warrior.))

Midnightpaw stopped at the makeshift den. He had heard noises while he walked, but he thought they were just suicide squirrels. The mouse was gone and Silverpaw was asleep. He looked better. Midnightpaw started gathering leftover herbs and storing them in the trunk of the tree he had found cobwebs in.

Username: Moonbeam22

Name: Mapleleaf

Position: Warrior

Personality: Mapleleaf is a very smart and loyal cat. She is kind to others, and works tirelessly for her Clan. She rarely complains, and agrees with most other's ways of doing things.

Description: Mapleleaf is a medium sized cat, with a long tail, and slightly longer the average legs. Her fur is a rich chocolate brown, and her muzzle down to her belly is white. So are her front paws. Mapleleaf's eyes are leaf green.

History: When Mapleleaf was about 7 moons old, her twoleg's house burned down, and only her and her father survived. When she turned 14 moons, her father died when dogs attacked them. Mapleleaf(now only called Maple) is now wandering about, searching for a place to call home.

Other: Mapleleaf is an extremly good climber, and hunts primarily in the trees.

Password: (it's in white) Rainshadow

Edited by Moonbeam22