DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Heatherstar licked a paw and drew it over her head. "Last I knew, you abandoned us and joined the rouges." she mewed calmly, as if explaining this to a kit. "You betrayed us."

"No, I betrayed Moondust. I did nothing to you or, the Clan." He glanced over at Ravenshadow.

"You left us, joined the rogues, just to get revenge on Moondust?" Heatherstar asked skeptically. "I don't believe you. You're here to spy, I'm sure."

"That's only what you say. I have to do what's best for the clan, and accepting a former rogue isn't one of those." Heatherstar meowed, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Kill me then!" Boulderfur spat. "I'll always be loyal to you. What have I done to you! I left for a few days, only meeting the rogues yesterday! I took advantage of them! They let me stay in their dens! They thought I was one of them! Well, I'm not, and if you don't believe me, kill me! I killed Moondust to protect this clan, not to destroy it!" His eyes went wide when he saw Moondust appear. She crept closer to Heatherstar, making sure that she could see her.

"He's not lying!" She sneered, and Brokenpromise appeared. "We were going to destroy this clan, but he came along and destroyed me!Boulderfur growled, and Moondust and her son disapeared. Frusteration crawled into his paws, and he flexed his claws. Why had Moondust chosen him!?

Ravenshadow stared in horror at her leader. "You show no mercy, Heatherstar!" She whispered.

Maple wandered farther and farther into the unknown territory. Hunger clawed at her belly, but the scent of unknown cats detered her from hunting. As she came to the top of a hill, she spotted a small camp nestled fown below...

Heatherstar looked at Boulderfur. "A true warrior never lets his temper get the best of him. I'll accept you back into IslandClan, for now." she meowed. "But I'll be watching you like a hawk."

Boulderfur growled, but only Ravenshadow could hear him. "Fine! But I'll prove to you!" He whipped around and pounded to the warriors' den. Temper? Me? You shoulda seen me when Moondust killed Stoneheart!

Is someone going to continue the story soon? I'm waiting on Azteck.

"No. The rogues started this fight and killed one of our warriors. Heatherstar would be furious if she new! She would ban me from the clan, force me to join the rogues or become a loner. Or worse become a kittypet. Or the only other possibility is she would let him into the clan." Midnightpaw meowed loudly. He sat down and looked into sparks eyes, "I don't know what to do..."

"being a pet is bad? Maybe I shouldn't stay here then... But then... what should I do?" very confused, the poor kit retreated a little and huddled close to the ground, afraid. This was all too much for him.

Heatherstar retreated into her den.

Angelkit watched as the older warriors took her father's body out of the camp. "Momma, Why are they burying Daddy? He told me he'd come back. Make them stop! He can't come back if they bury him!" she wailed. Streakflame was holding her back to prevent her from running to stop them.

"No. He is a rogue. The rogues started the fight. The rogues killed a warrior of our clan. To us the soft life of a kittypet is frowned upon. I just don't know what to do. How would Heatherstar react. What to you think I should do?" Midnightpaw asked looking up.

(Didn't Angelkit's whining tug at your heart? I still feel sad that Rainshadow had to die. Lol, and I made him, too. xd.png)

"I dunno, I don't think I've met anyone called Heatherstar. Is he going to be OK? He doesn't look too good... Why did these Rouge cats kill someone? I'm so confused..." He stood there looking at the ground. Why was this cat asking him these things? His stomach rumbled. Spark looked up at Midnightpaw. "Can we go back to that place with all the other cats? I'm hungry..."

"Heatherstar is the clan leader. The rogues don't like us and we don't like them. First, please tell me what to do." Midnightpaw said.

"but..." and that's the last straw. everything that's happened in the last while comes down on him at once and the poor kit starts to cry. "I-I d-don't know what to do!"