DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

"O-okay, what should we do?" Spark said, looking fearfully at the camp entrance. "what were those sounds?" He wondered where all the other cats had gone.

(sorry for late post)

Edited by Eskies

Mousetalon hissed. "Boulderfur killed Moondust! I saw him do it!" he yowled at his leader. "The rouges need to be driven out, once and for all! We need to show them that this is our territory!" he said. The medicine cat slid from under his leader. "I do not care if I die. I would have died protecting my Clan." he said, skulking around the battle to his makeshift den. He applied marigold to one awfully bad wound, all the way down his hind leg. He limped to finish Midnightpaw's treatment to Starlight. "You can't go back into battle yet; you're too badly wounded." he meowed softly in her ear.

((Can you make a post were he acctually sees that Midnightpaw is losing lot's of blood?))

Midnightpaw finished clearing the blood from his brothers pelt, "Silverpaw, your going to be ok." He whispered quietly to the unconscious tom. He covered the makeshift den with large leaves and then stumbled over to Mousetalon. Blood dribled from the large wounds on his back and stomach. "Mouse... Mousetalon, we need to go and check for more... more injured cats that might still be in the battle." Midnightpaw spoke between pained breaths.

Waking up Shadowheart saw Midnightpaw and said "Midnightpaw dont tell Firespirit."

Edited by TrueDrago

((Oh! so don't tell her your injured. I got it know. -miniature light bulb in brain flickers on-))

Boulderfur flattened his ears. "I did kill Moondust, but.." He saw Moondust's ghostly figure appear, along with Brokenpromise. "No, not here! Not now!" He thought. "Leave me alone!" Mousetalon's make shift den.

Moondust merely laughed, then walked toward Mousetalon's make shift den. When she neared him, she stopped. "Mousetalon," She whispered. "As Clan medicine cat, you need to know the truth." Moondust smiled. "I killed Stoneheart," The smile vanished. "And don't you remember the night she was sick, and weak?" She paused, then continued. "Well, I killed her because I thought she was no use to the Clan. So Boulderfur left, to train. Then he came back to kill me in this very battle. So do you know where I am, now?" She asked, mysteriously. "In the Dark Forest, that where! And when you visit StarClan, tell Stoneheart that one day, the Dark Forest warrior known as me will kill Boulderfur once in for all in his dreams! You shouldn't kill the rogues because of mourning for me, because I'll be huanting you!" She stopped to catch her breath. "I also want you to know that Boulderfur should be a medicine cat, cause he can see every evil omen put down by the Dark Forest warriors!" With that, she vanished.

Boulderfur stared in horror at Brokenpromise. "Go away, no one wants you here," He growled.

Brokenpromise just sat there, finally Moondust reapeared and they left.

Boulderfur snapped back to the Clan. Ravenshadow was staring at him, steadying him. "Sorry, I'm fine, just tell them the truth," He murmered.

((Moondust is dead! smile.gif Boulderfur is at camp))

Edited by mrmcafee

((Ug...too many characters RP'd by the same people. I'm so confused))

"Just come with me!" she whispered. Mysterykit thought back to when she had taken the mouse from the 'fresh kill' pile. Leaning against the tree she had fallen back into a small hole hidden by a bush. She just barely smelled a stale scent of fox, but it was very old. The little hole was small, but it was perfect for hiding and could fit probably a small litter of kits. They were only two. Mysterykit led Spark to the tree and moved the bush with her paw. "There's a small hole down there. It's perfect for hiding and the bush covers it." She walked in and fell a bit, forgetting about the slight drop. "Just be careful coming down!" she called to the other kit.

"Thanks." He climbed into the hole and looked around. "Where are we? And what's going on out there? Those sounds..."

((The battles not over acctually.))((almost though))

Rag looked around they were losing. He yowled a fall back call and all the rogues stopped fighting and ran after him. They had lost the battle today.

((ok now it's over biggrin.gif))

Firespirit peeked out of her hiding spot (i don't know if they are in ther nursery). The sounds of yowling had died down, and her kits shivered under her belly. She examined the camp. "Shadowheart!" she called, scaning the clearing for her mate.

Hazekit shivered. "Mommy! Mommy is it over?" hazelkit cried. "Is everyone okay? What happened?!"

Leafkit jumped. "Awwww! It's over?! I wanted to fight tooooo!" she cried. Her fur bristled and she bared her teeth. "I could have taken them all!"

Mousetalon listened to Moondust. "No... you couldn't have.." he whispered. The old medicine cat looked at his apprentice and almost yowled with shock at the appearance of his apprentice. "You're injured. Just as bad as the cats in the battle." Mousetalon meowed. He gathered a bunch of cobweb and marigold and chewed the marigold into a poultice and applied it to all of his wounds, then covered them with cobweb. The black apprentice looked like a shadow with sunlight in it now, with white cobwebs covering most of him. Mosuetalon held back a small chuckle at how his apprentice looked after being nearly pelted in cobweb.

"Thanks." Midnightpaw said after Mousetalon treated his wounds, "A rogue attacked me while I was taking care of Starlight. Then-" Midnightpaw stopped suddenly. He didn't know how to tell Mousetalon about Silverpaw 'Hi mousetalon how ya doin. Good? Good. Oh! and My brother who I thought was dead has returned and he was fighting for the rogues. I treated him, so now he's sleeping.' Midnightpaw thought to himself. "Then one of the other rogues cried for help so he ran to help." Midnightpaw had improvised. Soon Mousetalon would find out. hopefully by then Silverpaw was better...

Ravenshadow eyes sparkled. "Boulderfur, are you alright?" She dragged him by the scruff to Mousetalon. "What's wrong with him? He sorta, fell over."

Boulderfur got up, taking in his sorroundings, and he finally realized this was where Moondust walked to a moment ago. "Mousetalon, I-I need to talk to you." As Ravenshadow got up, he added "Alone,"

Heatherstar ordered every cat back to the camp. "Has anyone seen Rainshadow?" she asked.

Streakflame looked at the bloodstained clearing. "I saw him chasing a rouge." she replied, a hint of fear in her voice. "I'll go look for him."

"Uh.. okay." Mousetalon said uncertainly. He padded after Boulderfur, always glancing back to make sure none of the other rouges were following. "After you tell me what you want to tell me, I'm going to need to pick up some herbs." the medicine cat said, smelling burdock and tansy nearby.

"Well, er," He spluttered, unsure on how to start. "I've been seeing things, in my dreams. It's like me seeing Stoneheart's dealth all over again, and I have the dream every night." Moondust flashed back into his mind. "Oh, and Moondust! Do-do you believe what she told you? Cause if you don't, I'm on your side, StarClan's side, and I never should have done what I did." Moondust's ghostly figure appeared in front of them, her tail lashing.

"Do you believe him?" She spat. "Do you really trust him?" Brokenpromise appeared next to her. He bowled Boulderfur over, and hissed in his face.

"Join us Mousetalon," a new voice said, and Thistleclaw appeared.

Boulderfur kicked Brokenpromise off. "Mousetalon, don't!"

Tigerkit agreed with Leafkit. "Yah mom, I wanted to fight to! I could've taught those Rouges a lesson they would never forget! Leafkit and I could've sent them away in a flash! Right Leafkit? I hope those Rouges never come back again or else they will be sorry." Tigerkit bared his teeth. "Hey mom when can I be an apprentice? Cause' I really want to be one!"

Firespirit sighed. The two kit had so much energy, unlike Hazekit. She seemed to FEAR becoming an apprentice. Hazekit was obviusly not a fighter. She was the one shivering under her belly now.

Leafkit jumped. "Ya! We could have taken them out with a single blow! Just the two- i mean three of us!" She said, hardly being able to sit still.

Hey mom can me and Leafkit go and try to hunt something for the clan? It would probably help us become an apprentice sooner! Pleaaaase mom we really want to be warriors just like you! Can you go ask Heatherstar who our mentor will be? Tigerkit said as he was about to jump out of his pelt. Edited by orange

Midnightpaw looked up as Starlight stirred. "Starlight I'm going to help you back to camp. Can you stand?" Midnightpaw needed to get her back to camp. they had more herbs there.

Starlight woke up and tried to stretch. pain shot through her so she just lay still looking up she saw Midnightpaw's face staring down at her. "Yes I can stand" She said slowely.

"Good I'm going to help you up." Midnightpaw said and he pulled her out of the makeshift den. She stumbled to her feet and leened against Midnightpaw. he started walking back to camp. It wasn't far away.

Whenn they arrived at camp Midnightpaw hurried Starlight to the Medicine cat den. She curled up on the bed of moss and fell asleep. Midnightpaw raced out of camp and back to the makeshift den. He tracked Mousetalon but froze in his tracks when he saw him. Boulder was with him, but so were dead cats. Midnightpaw could see them. Boulder was pinned down by one of the evil cats. "Mousetalon what's going on? Who are these strange cats?" Midnightpaw asked loudly as he crept towards Mousetalon.

Edited by Azteck

Streakflame was following Rainshadow's scent trail. It grew stronger as she neared the boarder. Looking up, she saw a heap of silver-gray fur. "Rainshadow!" she cried. She ran toward the tom, fearing the worst. As she neared the tom, she noticed how still he was. "Rainshadow?" she mewed.

There was no reply.

"No ..." Streakflame whimpered. "Great StarClan ... Why?!" she cried, glaring at the darkening sky. "Why did you take him?!" (She-cat+finding her dead mate=... really bad things)

"I found this place a little while ago." Mysterykit responded. "I don't know what those sound are bu-" She was cut of my another yelp of pain. Her eyes widened. 'Spark...I'm scared" The little kit said, fighting back tears.