DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

((Well Kamiko Cullen needs to approve your post. I think your fine, but it's up to her. Oh and you should leave the password. maybe in white?))

Edited by Azteck

"I, uh, I was a rogue too you know. I just thought maybe you knew, I saw you with him during the battle!" He called after him.

((Stoneheart was his sister, Moondust killed her so now she's in StarClan.))

Edited by mrmcafee

((Do you want us to follow him in or he hears us a finds us?))

Mysterykit whispered, "Yeah, that's strange." Finally Midnightpaw stopped and went into a small little den. "What should we do now, Spark?" She asked quietly.

Firespirit gasped when her mate walked in. He had scars all over his face. "Shadowheart!" she gasped running to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, already licking his sholder. She pressed her pelt into his. "Oh.. my poor, poor Shadowheart..." she whispered.

"Hi daddy! Where did you go? Can you be my mentor cause I think I am ready to become an apprentice! Pleaaase! I want to fight just like you daddy! Tigerkit was walking in place almost ready to have his apprentice ceremony. "C'mon I know the Warrior Code frontwards and backwards!"

((Hey you guys incase you were wondering this is my character sheet, and obviously I am accepted but I just wanted to put this out there for all to see ^^

Username: Orange you can call me Ory

Name: Tigerkit

Position: Kit

Personality: Tigerkit is very eager to become a warrior. He really wants to be the leader of IslandClan when he gets older. Tigerkit loves to play with the other kits and apprentices. Also he sometimes sneaks out and tries to hunt like a warrior.

Description: Tigerkit

History: He was born in IslandClan about 5 moons ago. Also he likes playing with Leafkit.

Other: Can Tigerkit be Tigerheart when he becomes a Warrior? He really wants to be Leader like Rainkit and Blazekit.

Password: Rainshadow

))

"I... don't know." He started making his way towards the den, but stopped half way there, not sure if it would be a good idea to see who or what was inside.

(Who is Flamekits dad? Shadowheart? Anyways no more kits PLZ at least for now.)

After listining to his mate worry about him Shadowheart said "I will always be okey as long as you and the kits are okey.". With that he gathered the kits with his tail then laid down making room for his mate to lie next to him.

((um walk up see Silverpaw then they turn and Midnightpaw is standing behind them?))

Midnightpaw walked behind a large oak tree. He looked up as he heard the suicide squirrels again, "Stupid rodents. They'll learn when a warrior catches them." He muttered to himeself. Then he turned and continued gathering herbs.

"I think we should go in." Mysterykit said bravely. She cautiously walked in and found a small, apprentice aged cat. Her mind started racing with thoughts. Who is that cat? Why is Midnightpaw caring for him? And why does he look so much like Midnightpaw?

Spark was having a hard time getting his head around this. If this cat was injured, then why wasn't he back at the camp? "They look kinda similar... do you think they might be related? And where is Midnightpaw anyway? I don't see him..."

Midnightpaw froze as he heard the kits walk towards Silverpaw. He stepped out from behind the large tree and stepped behind them. "What are you doing here?" Midnightpaw asked the two kits. He knew they couldn't run. He had them cornered.

Boulderfur shook his head, and turned to Ravenshadow. "I can't stay here, you know." He whispered. "I can't be here and not know how Stoneheart is doing. I must go to them, I must see them."

"But tell me what Stoneheart meant! How do I have to act towards you!"

"You're doing just fine!" He hissed. With that he fluffed out his fur and padded away, leaving Ravenshadow frozen in the clearing.

Maple was in the middle of... well nowhere really. Not that she knew it. Sooner rather than later, she would call this place home. She padded slowly through the dense forest, paws dragging on the ground from exaustion. I suppose that's what you get from traveling all day... she thought to herself grumpily.

Mysterykit was horrified that they had been found. "Uh..we were just taking a walk and we....we went in here for shelter, that's it. Oh wow, look at the sun we really should be going, right Spark? " ((she said this really fast, so it was barely audible what she was saying)) She tried to get out but they were corners. She gulped nervously.

Midnightpaw had a fearful look on his face. He didn't seem at all angry. "You won't tell anyone will you? They can't know about this. I could be banished from the clan." Midnightpaw said in a frightened voice.

((wrighters block. The death of all of us.))

((So true my friend))

When Mysterykit realized that Midnightpaw seemed just as scared as her, she relaxed. "Why would I tell anyone. I may be just a kit, but I'm not a rumor spreader. If you wanted people to know, this cat would already be receiving the best treatment possible." Realizing that he was almost a medicine cat, she added. "Of course you are the one pretty much providing the care, but you don't have all the supplies. Oh and who is he?

Edited by AppleCakes

Midnightpaw looked down. He didn't know what to say. "Well. He- he's a rogue, but not just any rogue. His name is Silverpaw. He's my brother." Midnightpaw added quickely. He looked up, his silver eyes glowing brightly.

Boulderfur stomped back and forth in a line. Heatherstar, apparently had not noticed him, or she knew, but she didn't care! Just go's to show how weak this Clan has become! Accept, for Ravenshadow. She, she made him feel at home. He looked over to where she stood, frozen by his words, her tail twitching. He lashed his own tail in anger at himself. Why was he so cruel when she tried so hard? He walked over to say sorry.

"So... wait... he's a "rogue" (whatever that is) but you're taking care of him because he's injured... what's wrong about that? Shouldn't you help cats who are hurt? What's with all this secrecy?" Spark was getting kinda confused, and shuffled just a little bit closer to Mysterykit, a little afraid of being out in the forest again.

Heatherstar looked at Boulderfur. "Why have you come back, rogue?" she asked calmly. "You don't belong here."

Boulderfur bristled. "Yes, I do belong here," He relied. "I was born here, and I will die here."