DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

she tackled spark,then pinned him. ''You...will..follow...me...'' she snarled,snagging her claw on his ear and pulling spark toward camp.

"Need some help with that?" Moondust asked, for she had appeared out of nowhere. Without an answer, she grabbed Spark by his tail, and dragged him with her. When they were almost at camp, Moondust let go of Spark, and ran in. "Stormkit! What's happened to him!

Edited by mrmcafee

Moondust walked to Heatherstar. "I want his name to be Crookedpaw, or Uglypaw for his foolish mistake. It's about time he become a 'paw' anyway. Blazepaw'll do a lot better I'm sure, but, it's worth a shot."

(Blazekit, Rainkit, Ivorystorm, and Moondust Accepted. But before I go on to reply to the two pages worth of Posts I missed, here's another thing: Please no double-posts or posting cats that haven't been accepted! If this happens again, I'll PM you, then Put you on a temp. ban, then if you still do it, You'll be on Perma ban. -goes to do lots of editing- D<(Yes, I'm tired and grouchy.))

Heatherstar sighed, looked up at the sky, then sighed again. "I can't tell what his name will be until he's better." she replied. "And good work on driving that fox out."

Angelkit looked at Rainkit. "Does it hurt?" she mewed. She was worried for the kit.

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I'll wait next time.

Ravenshadow is patroling.

Moondust is his mother and wants to change his name to Crookedkit.

Rainkit stopped. "Yeah," He whispered.

Edited by mrmcafee

Shadowheart laughed at his apprentice and Ravenheart when they failed at catching some prey. " We are going to be out here forever at this pace." He said as he watch Ravenshadow fail at catching a flinch. With that he buryed his prey then walked deeper into the forest. "There are bound to be more prey deeper in the forest." he said as he stoped to see if they were coming.

Mysterykit saw another kit being placed next to her, with a funny jaw. She felt bad, put realized that she could get the attention taken off of her and relax, so she was a little happy. She sighed and then fell asleep.

(Blazekit, Rainkit, Ivystorm, and Moondust Accepted.)

((I hope by 'Ivystorm' you meant 'Ivorystorm', if not I'll delete my post))

Ivorystorm sat a tail length or so away from the boarder, his shallow blue eyes locked upon the unknown foliage beyond. Somewhere deep within that forest of green the enemy laid waiting, and he was ready for them. Any cat that dared to so much as sniff that boarder would face the wrath of his unusually long claws. Letting out a deep sigh he got to his paws and began to pad away, he had been sitting his silent guard since dawn and was now on his way back to camp. It would take him some time before he reached the IslandClan camp, it being located rather far away from the rouge land boarder. Once he did reach the entrance to the camp, he calmly padded over to the freshkill pile and selected a small mouse before settling down on the edge of the clearing to enjoy his meal.

((By the way, would anyone happen to have an open character willing to interact with mine?))

Spark huddled close to the ground where he had been left, crying and licking at his tail where he had been bit. It hurt a lot and his ear was bleeding from where a claw had snagged it. "P-p-please don't hurt me anymore..." he mewed fearfully.

''Fine'' she sighed,nudging him into camp. ''Heatherstar! I found an intruder in our territory!'' she waited for Heatherstar as she sat,keeping a eye on spark.

The little kit stumbled into camp, and looked around with wide eyes at all the cats. Was this a good thing? Or were they just going to attack him and finish what the she-cat had started?

Midnightpaw looked into the clearing and saw a small kit. "Great Starclan, were being over run with kits" he muttered to himself. "Who's this?" he asked and then realised the kit was injured. "Come with me, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." Midnightpaw put his tail over the kits shoulder and slowely started walking towards the Medicine cat's den. I'm going to need Broom Malice and cobwebs, honey will help calm him. Thyme will also help. Midnightpaw thought.

Spark flinched away at first, but followed Midnightpaw when he didn't attack. "I-I'm Spark" he mewed in response to the dark cat's question. "W-What is this place?"

Hazelpaw saw that Shadowheart was waiting for her and Ravenshadow to catch up to him. She started to follow, then she heard Ravenshadow ask her a question. "What was what?" she responded, puzzled.

(( New cat!

Username: Denwayasha

Name: Crystalflight

Position: Warrior/Queen

Personality: Usually friendly to most other cats, until they mess with a kit or queen! Very protective of young cats and queens, and is sometimes mistrustful of toms. She is loyal and kind, however, to those that get to know her.

Description: White with bright green eyes

History: Used to be a loner until she was attacked, and her mate and kits were killed by rouges. She fled and joined IslandClan for protection and to learn how to fight. She secretly hopes to someday get revenge on the rouges who destroyed her family.

Other:

I thought we might need another queen to help take care of our flood of kits~ laugh.gif ))

Edited by Denwayasha

((Crystalflight accepted!))

Streakflame was watching the kits play, gently giving advice to each of the kits in their mock fights. "Angelkit, swipe at his head." she advised. (sorry, I'm in a little writers block. DX)

(why not add a thing for mates as we have so many queens but no dads)

Wondering why Hazelpaw and Ravenshadow stoped he went over to them. "whats going on?" he said with a confused look on his face.

((It might be useful to add a mentor/apprentice list to))

Ivorystorm looked up from his meal as an unfamiliar scent washed over the camp. Flexing his claws, his eyes fixed upon the newcomer. It was a kit, no doubt lead into the camp as a new recruit. Rolling his eyes, he turned his attention away from the small creature as Midnightpaw lead it away. He had no interest in strays, at least not while his stomach was still empty. He took another bite of his mouse.

"This Is Islandclan." Midnightpaw replied to Spark as they walked, "Did you eat any poisoness plants? Do you have any other injuries that need to be treated? Oh and how did you get injured in the first place?"

((Sorry writers block. ))

"Um...er..." Spark was completely overwhelmed. "one of the other cats..?" he tried to answer. "What's a Clan?"

"Ravenshadow heard something," Hazelpaw whispered to Shadowheart. She swiveled her ears around, yet failed to hear anything unusual. She sniffed the air- still nothing.

-*-

Crystalflight watched sadly as yet another kit was brought into the Medicine Den. This one looked like it had been attacked by something, but at least he was awake and it seemed that he could speak. "I bet Mousetalon has got his paws full with the three kits," she thought, "I should ask Heatherstar if I can help out with the two that are not Clanborn." She knew how it felt to be the outsider, and wanted to take them in, even though it wouldn't be the same as raising her own lost kits.

Ravenshadow looked away. "It sounded like the breath was knocked out of someone, but it was probably nothing. Come on, lets continue on." She looked up at a tree. A squirrel pounced down. Her paw steps became light, her tail didn't wave, and she leaped, killing the squirrel with a swift swipe. "Finally! I caught something!" She said as she buried the squirrel.

((Moondust is Rainkit's mother.))

Edited by mrmcafee