DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

((Mysterykit is a girl smile.gif))

Mysterykit woke up to gentle prodding. "What is it?" She said sleepily, yawning. Then she saw it was another kit. "Oh, hello." She got up and softly stretched, careful not to do anything to her back. "So, you bored too?"

Edited by AppleCakes

"What's this?" Sparks asks, staring at the vole. "It smells... wierd. Not like food, but..." He takes a small bite. "It sure is tasty!" He pauses to paw at some blood which had trickled down from his ear into his fur before devouring the rest of his part of the vole. He then turns back to Mysterykit. "Hi, I'm spark!"

Edited by Eskies

Username: LRS

Name: Firespirit

Position: Queen

Personality: Firespirit is a hot header cat. She is very protective and not the one to anger.

Description: http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload/3309/cat-wallpaper.jpg

History: unknown

Other: Her kits are Hazekit and Leafkit

Password: Rainshadow

Name: Hazekit (Hazecloud)

Position: kit

Personality: Hazekit is the calmest most delecate kit cyou will ever meet. she never resorts to violence and is obviously not cut out for battle.

Description: http://www.dreamstime.com/gray-kitten-on-w...humb3263664.jpg or http://www.domesticsale.com/mainclass/phot...01084701lqo.jpg

History: N/A

Other: Her sister is Leafkit and her mom is Firespirit

Name: Leafkit (Leafgaze)

Position: kit

Personality: Leafkit is the exact opposite of her sister, even in looks. She is a energetic hot headed kit with good luck in fight.

Description: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/Kim...Black_cat-1.jpg or http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/Kim...Black_cat-1.jpg

History: N/A

Other: Her sister is Hazekit and her mom is Firespirit

Edited by Laurarockstar

"Spark? That's an odd name. No 'kit' or 'paw' or whatever at the end? I bet you didn't come from here." She frowned, realizing that sounded mean. "If you don't that's OK, neither do I. My mom just happened to use those name endings too. " She smiled at the other kit. A friend or two would be nice.

Starlight walked calmly through the forest. The others were with her. She took a step forward and heard something in the brush. Suddenly a Silver tom jumped from the bush and tackled her. He was followed by the rest of the rogues...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silverpaw stood very still as the she cat walked towards his hiding spot. When she was half a tail length away, he jumped from the bush and tackled her. He bit her front leg but she kicked him off. Around him the other rogues were fighting. most had stayed hiding ready to attack reinforcements. He let out a loud yowl of pain as the she cat scratched his stomah with her hind feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnightpaw looked up in surprise as he heard the crie. He grabbed the Marigold he was collecting and ran back to camp. "Heatherstar! I heard cats fighting. I could smell rogue and the last border patrol's scent." He yelled when he reached the camp...

"Well, this kitten seems nice" he thought, pawing again at the blood slowly trickleing down from his ear. "I used to live with some Twolegs and my mom and my two sisters, but then the Twolegs took me and left me somewhere in the forest near a big grey piece of ground..."

A loud yowl broke the silence of the forest. "Hazelpaw didyou hear that, lets go!" Shadowheart said and with that he was off to the battle. Once he got there he could se that is was Starlight verses five other cats and with that he jumped into the pile of cats.

"A gray place? Sounds like Rockplace. That's near Starpool where, -" Mousetalon was cut off as he heard a yowl of pain. "There's a battle! The rouges are invading!" Mousetalon yowled as he shot out of the medicine den and out of the camp. He saw a huge tangle of blood and fur. Oh, no! The rouges! he thought, as he plunged back into the forest to get cobweb and marigold. He dug a small hole as a makeshift den to help the cats in the battle, and put all the herbs and cobweb he'd collected in it. He spotted Starlight and Shadowheart. No! The Clan can't lose the deputy yet! Mousetalon thought with horror. He plunged into the battle, screaming and yowling in defiance as he battered one cat with all his strength off of him. He clawed another across the face, and yanked another's tail, making it yowl in pain.

"Oh tha-" Mysterykit was cut off by a shriek. Her eyes widened in fear. "W w what was th th that?" She asked, shaking. She heard other cats leaving the camp. "Come on, we need to hide!" She said. "Follow me!"

Watching as Mousetalon jumped into the group of rouges with him and Starlight Shadowheart ran over an grabed him by the scruff, and draged him out of the battle. "Mousetalon your no use to us here do back to the camp and get Heatherstar she would know what to do. Besides what could happen to me I am the best warrior in the whole clan." Shadowheart said and with that he jumped back into the pile of fighting cats, being quick to help Starlight. He pulled the cat off her by his tail and threw him back. Looking around he could see that they were surrounded.

Midnightpaw raced into the forest. He stopped when he saw the cats through the brush. Starlight stumbled towards him "Starlight come here. I'll help you." Starlight stumbled over and fell in front of him. Midnightpaw grabbed the Marigold he had and applied it to the wound on her shoulder. He jently pulled her into Mousetalon's makeshift den. Pain shot through him as a rogue jumped on his back. He tried to toss it of, but instead he got a large gash on his back. He whipped around and hissed at the rogue. It was large as big a Shadowheart. The rogue jumped on him again. He was able to nock him off by rolling over, but he aquired a gash on his belly. Starlight was resting in the makeshift den so she was safe from the attacking rogue. The rogue jumped again and Midnightpaw pummled his stomach with sheathed claws. The rogue ran back into the battle as it heard a yowl from one of the other rogues. "Thank goodness." Midnightpaw sighed with relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silverpaw jumped on a warriors back (Shadowheart) and began to rip at the tom's fur. He was nocked off, but he was satisfied because the tom was bleeding from the wounds. The tom jumped on him and gave him a gash on the shoulder. Silverpaw kicked the tom off with his hind legs and then scrambled to his feet. He spotted a young she cat (Hazelpaw)who had just finished chasing another young rogue. He limp-ran and jumped on her tackling her to the ground. He bit her on the front leg and then he was kicked off. She jumped on him and gave him a long gash from his left shoulder to his left thigh. He yowled in pain and stumbled to a bush for hiding. Suddenly he cuaght a wiff of something not far off. It smelled familiar. He stumbled to a bush and crouched down to look. He saw Gourse run by to assisted Kink. He looked through the bush and saw a young pitch black tom treating another warriors wounds. The tom had shiny black fur with... white specks that covered his pelt. He looked at his pelt. He could barely see the silver through all the blood. He saw a fairly clean patch. Silver almost white fur with black specks covering it. He silently stepped out from behind the bush. The black tom didn't see or hear him. "Midnight?" Silverpaw meowed to the black tom. The black tom whipped around with hackels raised and hissed. "Midnight. Is it really you?" Silverpaw asked before he blacked out and colapsed from exaustion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnightpaw put moss around Starlight to make the den more comfortable. He started trying to find a place to store the leftover Marigold. "Midnight?" Midnightpaw whipped around when he heard the meow. He hissed at a... he couldn't tell what the young tom's pelt looked like. He was covered in blood. "Midnight. Is it really you?" The young tom asked and then colapsed to the ground. Midnightpaw stood for a moment not knowing what to do. This rogue, looked and sounded like... Midnightpaw shook his head. He dug a new den on the other side of the bush that sheltered Starlight. He carefully walked up to the tom and then dragged him slowly into the new makeshift den. He grabbed damp moss and cleared the hair around the two largest wounds. He stopped with a gasp as he saw the color of the fur. Silver with black specks. "Silverpaw" He said slowely, "I thought you were, dead." He grabbed the marigold and some broom malice he had gathered before he left camp. He reached into a hollow tree and grabbed as many cobwebs as he could. He hopped back on three legs. He applied the broom malice then the marigold. He spread the cobwebs like Mousetalon had showed him. The bleeding stopped so Midnightpaw slowly started cleaning the fur. He avoided the wounds to keep the cobwebs drie. He was getting slightly dizzy from his own wounds bleeding, but decided to ignore them. He needed to treat his brother and Starlight first.

Edited by Azteck

Yowling at the sneek attack Shadowheart tryed to get the rouge off his back. But all he got was claws being dug deeper into his back. With that another rouge came up and slashed at his face making it breed. With that he went into a rage thrashing the rouge off him. He turned to find Hazelpaw "Hazelpaw I need help, I cant.......cant see." he said as the blood covered his face.

Boulderfur heard the shrieks of the cats. He leaped from Ravenshadow and tackled her. She looked at him with horror. "Run!" He whispered. "Don't come back until the fight's over. I don't want you hurt."

Moondust ran to the battle. She tackled Silverpaw, pinning him down.

Boulderfur leaped from Ravenshadow's back and into the trees. He looked among the many cats fighting, and finally spotted her pinning Silverpaw down. He sprang at her and bowled her over, letting Silverpaw up. "Forgive me, StarClan!" He shouted in his mind. He looked at Moondust, pinned down in the dirt. Her name suit her, Moondust, cause she was dust.

Moondust stared at him with wide open eyes. "Going to kill me? Going to kill me because I killed Stoneheart?" Moondust panted. "Do it then, I'll visit my true son in the Dark Forest." Moondust yowled. "Brokenpromise will be pleased to see me."

Boulderfur pressed his claws into her shoulders. "Brokenpromise was your son?" He growled.

"Of course, you coward! Brokenpromise takes after me, but he looks just like Thistleclaw." Blood welled from Moondust's shoulders now. She glared into Boulderfur's furious yellow eyes. She knew Brokenpromise and Boulderfur hated eachother.

Boulderfur screeched, and slashed her shoulders. "Any thing else you wanna tell me?" He snarled. He flinched as a wide smile crept across her face.

"Just one thing," She whispered. "I will always be on Brokenpromise's side, and we'll huant your every pawstep."

Boulderfur bit into her neck, and she screeched, he had found a soft spot. He bit even harder, and she whimpered. He let go, then watched her body go limp. "Oh StarClan, what have I become?" He saw a flash of Gray white fur, and he turned to see Moondust, standing there, huanting him like a ghost.

"This will never be over," She whispered, and her ghost disapeared.

Boulderfur races back to camp. "Moondust... she's dead. I wanted you all to know that..." He swallowed back fear. "I killed her. Kill me back if you want, but Ravenshadow was with me, when Moondust killed Stoneheart." He looked around and saw Ravenshadow in a sitting position, exactly where he left her. He looked at her hopefully.

"It's true." She said at last.

Heatherstar leapt into the thick of the battle. "Leave my territory alone, you cowards!" she snarled, biting down on a rouge's tail.

Rainshadow swiped at the rouge that injured Shadowheart. "Leave our territory." he hissed. With that said, he tackled the rouge, bit down hard on one of the paws, then went chasing after the rouge as it fled.

((New Character))

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Willowpaw

Position: Apprentice

Personality: She's sweet, she loves to visit StarClan.

Description: She is a peachy blue color, with green/blue eyes.

History: Moondust was her mentor, Brokenpromise was alive when she was a kit, and he taught her battles moves.

Other: I'd like her name to be Willowbreeze.

((Okay, but Moondust is dead now. I would have the same amout of characters as I did before. I would have Blazekit, Crookedkit, Boulderfur, and Ravenshadow, now that Moondust is gone.

Mousetalon hissed. "If I die, then Midnightpaw would still be here. I've trained him well enough, so if I do die, then he would still be trained enough to tell every herb apart!" the medicine cat hissed. He plunged back into battle, hissing and spitting. He was Boulderfur kill Moondust, and saw the she-cat's ghostly figure. He watched in dismay, and it seemed that he could hear nothing but what Moondust's spirit said. He yowled in dismay for his dead Clanmate. Now that he had seen Moondust's death, he had a greater reason to fight. He screeched in fury and ponced, landing squarely on a rouge's back. He clawed furiously at the cat's eyes, and made it yowl in pain and flee across the border. The now-angered medicine cat screeched in fury as some of the other rouges stared in dismay as he ran off their friend. He hissed at them. "Who's next?!" he screeched. The rouges turned back to their own battles. Mousetalon watched in anger. He pounced on one, ripping at his belly and eyes. He rolled over and pinned it down, pummeling its belly. "DIE!" he hissed as he bit down hard into the rouge's throat. Blood bubbled out of the wound, and the cat let out a wail of pain and sadness as it died. Its eyes glazed over, their body spasamed once, and then it lay still, dead.

((@ mrmcafee: Then once Moondust dies, accepted.

@ LRS: There's a battle between the Rouges and the Clan.))

Heatherstar tackled Mousetalon, taking the Medicine Cat away from the rouges. "Mousetalon, stop this at once!" she snarled. "You need to help heal, not kill needlessly!"

Streakflame watched the battle, then leapt into the fight. She attacked Kink. "You fools!" she hissed. "You think you can fight our Clan?! You made a grave mistake!"

With that hissed, she clawed clumps of fur out of the tom's pelt, yowling in glee as she saw him flee. ((Hey, that rhymed!))

Mousetalon hissed. "Boulderfur killed Moondust! I saw him do it!" he yowled at his leader. "The rouges need to be driven out, once and for all! We need to show them that this is our territory!" he said. The medicine cat slid from under his leader. "I do not care if I die. I would have died protecting my Clan." he said, skulking around the battle to his makeshift den. He applied marigold to one awfully bad wound, all the way down his hind leg. He limped to finish Midnightpaw's treatment to Starlight. "You can't go back into battle yet; you're too badly wounded." he meowed softly in her ear.

Edited by dangershy

"I cant.......cant see." Shadowheart said for anyone to hear. With that he fell on the ground, blood driping from his face.

Mousetalon heard Shadowheart. He ran out of the makeshift den, and stared in shock at Shadowheart. He dragged his Clanmate into the makeshift den and quickly applied marigold and cobweb over every gash on the deputy's face, and licked the other blood off of his face. "What happened?!" Mousetalon murmured. These rouges are stronger than we thought... we need more warriors! the medicine cat thought.