DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

sat in the middle of cap,grooming her paws.she eventually put her paws down,''Did somebody way a fox was in our territory?''

Spark looked around, staring at all the trees. "I never thought there could be so many of them, especially not all in one place..." he thought. His belly grumbled. It had been ages since he had been fed... and then the twolegs had... he tried not to think about it, and continued walking, hoping to find somebody.

Ravenshadow looked over. "Yes, but I chased the fox out. I just think, just to be safe, I think that we should guard the camp with a few extra warriors." Her eyes sparkled. She hoped Heatherstar was impressed.

"No, you may not Ravenshadow." Shadowheart replied. Looking at his apprentice he said "you are welcome to come with us though." With that he started to walk through the barrier to go on the hunting patrol.

"Mysterykit" was all she was able to say. What was a clan? And did he just say Midnightpaw? So mom wasn't the only one who named like that. Maybe she was from here! Then it finally set in that her mom and brothers were gone forever. She started to cry.

"I wonder if I'll ever get out of all these trees..." spark wondered. It was then that he heard a strange growling sound. Looking around fearfully, he called out "i-is someone there?"

Went out,Padding around.She heard a cat scream,and with a start ,ran,seeing spark, ''Who are you?'' she hissed

"Mysterykit, I like that name." Midnightpaw replied. He looked up into her eyes for a moment, and then looked down. His silver eyes seemed to glow in the shadows. "What's wrong?" He asked as Mysterykit started crying. "Does your wound hurt?" Midnightpaw realised he wasn't to much older than her, maybe 1 or 2 moons.

Ravenshadow sighed. "Okay, Shadowheart." She was dissapointed, but she shook her head. She was lucky to have the Clan! She held her head and tail high as they bounded out of camp together.

Mysterykit managed to stop crying. "It's just...my mom and brothers are all.." She paused to sniffle. "gone." This time when she felt her eyes watering up, she held the tears back. She had to be strong for her family. This clan could teach her how to fight and she would finally be able to get back at the cats who murdered her family. "But...I'll be...okay." She sniffed in, and then breathed out to calm herself down. "I'm sorry."

Edited by AppleCakes

Suddenly, another cat was in front of him! Spark huddled close to the ground. "My name's S-Spark. A-are you the one who made that sound?"

((can you have her notice his eyes?))

"Oh" Midnightpaw said and looked into her eyes again. "I know what your going through. My father died before I was born. My brother is missing. He disappeared shortly after I was apprenticed. His name was Silverkit."

((Yes, he has a brother. ))

Edited by Azteck

Ravenshadow froze, the finch she saw earlier was a fox length away. "Please let me catch this one." She praid. She lept at it, and missed it by a whisker. "Mouse dung!" She muttered. She looked over to Shadowheart, he probably thought she was stupid. she looked away, and tried to relocate the finch, but all sense of consintration was lost. Why did Heatherstar even make her a warrior.

Edited by mrmcafee

Rolled her eyes. ''Of coarse not,mouse brain.now follow me,it could of been a fox.'' she padded back to camp with spark

What? This strange cat wants you to follow her? But you don't even know her! Spark turns around and runs back into the trees.

Blazekit leaped at Heatherstar's tail. "I'm bored! She complained. "Can you play with me!?"

Edited by mrmcafee

Rainkit climbed up a small tree. He got on to the skinniest branch, and looked up at the sky. "Look at me!" He cried, but then he slipped, plummeting on to the ground. He heard a crack, and he tasted his own blood. "Omff." His fall echoed around the clearing. He heard a yell from Blazekit.

Blazekit screamed as her brother fell to the ground. She ran over. "Mousetalon! What's wrong with him?" She asked, for Rainkit's jaw was completely out of place.

Edited by mrmcafee

((Sure, but why? This is all I have until I know why lol))

"Oh...I'm sorry about your loss too." She looked up into his seemingly glowing silver eyes.

Blazekit left Rainkit and raced to the medicine den. "Mousetalon! Midnightpaw! Please help Rainkit! I can't lose him like I lost my mother and father!" She looked at Mysterykit. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know... hi, I'm Blazekit.

((Oh sorry, I thought you had a warrior who could help. This post is to you.

Hazelpaw followed Shadowheart and Ravenshadow out of the camp. After a bit of walking, she spotted a small squirrel burying an acorn. She slipped into a hunter's crouch and began to stalk it. Suddenly, she heard a noise in the branches above and dove into some undergrowth. A hawk had swooped in and caught the squirrel first! She went back to where the two warriors were. "I missed it," she mewed dejectedly. Quickly recovering from her embarrassment, she turned to Ravenshadow. "Did you really fight a fox? Will you show me sometime how you did it?", she asked, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Ravenshadow purred. "Yes, I fought a fox. I would love to show you some moves, if it's okay with Shadowheart." Forgetting about missing the finch, she glanced at Shadowheart. Suddenly, she heard the loud "Omff." "What was that?" She stiffined, looking at Hazelpaw.

Midnightpaw jumped up as he heard the crash. He grabbed some Catnip and Comfrey root. He ran out into the clearing and saw Rainkit below the tree. He ran over and dropped the herbs next to the small kit. Rainkit had broken his jaw. Midnightpaw chewed some of the Catnip into a pulp and put the small amount down Rainkits throat. He swallowed and Midnightpaw chewed the Comfrey root into a poultice. He applied the comfry and then carried Rainkit into the medicine den. he placed him on the bed of moss next to Mysterykit. "Mousetalon. Please finnish taking care of him."

Edited by Azteck

Blazekit looked at Rainkit. "Will he be okay? Will Heatherstar change his name?"

Rainkit stopped chewing. "Change my name?'

Blazekit looked at him. "To Crookedkit."

Name: Moondust

Position: Warrior

Personality: She loves her Clanmates, only until something horrible happenes to them.

Description: Whitish gray, with hazel eyes.

History: Was pulled out to sea, came to clan when found shore

Other: Her adopted son, Rainkit, will soon be Crookedpaw, but when Moondust dies, Blazeclaw (then), will ask for his name to be Rainheart.