DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Rainkit watched his mother silently. He walked quietly over. "Moondust, why Crookedkit? Why Uglykit?

Moondust snarled. "Why? For your foolish mistake you ugly kit! The name would suit you," And with that she added "Blazepaw'll make a way better apprentice, because she won't have to get used to cats calling her Crookedpaw. Her eyes sparkled when she saw him wince."You might as well get used to it." She whipped around and padded to the Warrior's den.

Rainkit wailed. He ran to Mousetalon's den and sat down beside Mysterykit. "What happened to you?"

Edited by mrmcafee

((New caracter got accepted over PM))

((I'm gonna be gone until about 3:00 My sister has a soccer game uhg ))

Dark brown almost black eyes stared across the Islandclan border. A light silver tom stood and started to slowely walk towards it. As he reached it he stopped and stood still for a moment. Why am I doing this? Thought the tom, I'm doing this to avenge my brother he replied sternly. He took another step over the border, and then walked all the way past it. Soon the battle would begin...

Edited by Azteck

Blazekit looked up at the tree Rainkit fell out of. Maybe she should fall out of it too, so Moondust will call her Uglykit, and Rainkit, Crookedkit. She shook her head. What good would that do? She went up to Heatherstar. "You won't really change his name, will you? I mean, I know Moondust told you to but, well, I don't know.

After searching for awile, the silver tom headed back to the border. "Now I just need to talk to Rag." He walked over the border and then ran back to the rogue camp.

"Silverpaw, have you found a way in yet?" Asked a large tom

"Yes I have Rag, soon we can attack." Silverpaw replied He was standing in the sunlight so his black specks showed more clearly on his light silver pelt.

"Good, I will tell Gourse so he can prepare the rest of the cats." Rag replied and he walked over to a large tabby tom. Silverpaw walked over to a sunny spot that was on a large rock a jumped onto in. He flopped onto his side and fell asleep.

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Janglepaw

Position: apprentice

Personality: She tries to avoid battle, but she is feirce if she has to be.

Description: She has spotted fur, like a leopard, with green eyes.

History: Born in IslandClan

Other: I would like her name to be Jangleclaw.

Name: Boulder

Position: Rougue

Personality: He was caring, but everything changed when his sister, Stoneheart died.

Description: Dark gray with Blue eyes.

History: He banished from the Clan when he became a warrior, Boulderfur, because he knew how to care for himself. He became a rougue after Moondust killed Stoneheart, (which the Clan doesn't know yet,) because a rat gave her a desease and Moondust put out her misery. He joined the rougues in hopes of getting revenge on Moondust.

"Kits now days!" Mousetalon murmured as he ran to the herb supply area. He picked up some dock leaves and went back to Rainkit. "Rainkit, don't lick your jaws after I put this on it. It's a dock leaf pulp, to soothe the pain." the medicine cat said, chewing up the leaves then gently rubbing the pulp onto the kit's jaw. He turned to face the next kit. "Goodness! I'm guessing on of our warriora dragged you into camp." Mousetalon stated, looking over Spark. He ran to get the very last of marogold in supply, and chewed it up to rub onto Spark's tail and ear. "There. Don't rub it of lick it off. It's not bleding, just a bt clawed, so you don't ned any cobweb on it." Mousetalon meowed.

Rainkit sighed. "Thanks, Mousetalon." He felt like crying. "Do you really think Heatherstar'll change my name to C-Crookedkit?" His voice cracked.

"Im sure its nothing." Replyed Shadowheart as he started walking. "Finally you got something!" He said with a simile as Ravenshadow cought some prey. Looking at the prey gathered he said "this should be enough." and with that he went to get his buried prey.

Ravenshadow laughed. "So we're going back?" She went back over and dug up her squirrel. She began to walk back but waited for Hazelpaw and Shadowheart to catch up. "Great StarClan!" She exclaimed when they got back. "What happened here?" She looked at the three kits in the medicine cat den. "Rainkit? Rainkit?" She whispered.

Edited by mrmcafee

(Janglepaw and Boulder Accepted.)

Heatherstar looked at Rainkit. "If you want your name changed, I'll change it. If not, I'll leave it as it is." she meowed simply.

Silverpaw shivered. the sunlight had moved and now he was in the shade. He stood and stretched, then he jumped down from the rock. Silverpaw walked over to Rag, "When do we attack?" he asked.

"Soon get the rogues together. I need to talk to them." Rag replied.

"Judging the sun, I'd guess that would be about two or three hours." Silverpaw replied squinting into the sun, "Is everyone ready?"

"Most, those who aren't are practice fighting. The others are resting."

"I should rest too." With that Silverpaw walked to the next sunny spot and fell asleep...

Edited by Azteck

Boulder looked at Rag. "Rag, I want revenge on Moondust, may I fight?"

Moondust snarled. "You'll change his name!"

Janglepaw looked at Moondust. "Moondust... he's your kit!"

Moondust whipped around. "My adopted kit, you fool!"

Janglepaw took a step back, and Ravenshadow stepped in. "Get away from her Moondust!" She growled. "I saw what you did to Stoneheart, that night when she was sick, and now Boulderfur is gone!" She spat.

"Oh did you now?" Moondust snarled. "The night I tried to save her?"

"The night you killed her!" Ravenshadow snarled. "So now I won't let you lay a paw on my apprentice!"

Moondust bristled. "You dare acuse me of killing my Clan-mate? Boulderfur was my friend, I wouldn't do that to him."

"Not to him," Ravenshadow retorted. "But you would do it to Stoneheart."

Moondust screeched, leaping on to Ravenshadow, her eyes blazing. She dug deep into Ravenshadow's fur, and yowled in triumph as she howled in pain. Ravenshadow shook her off, rolled her over, and pinned her, claws unseathed, at Moondust's neck. "Give in?" She yelled. "Never!" squealed Moondust. Ravenshadow pressed her claws into her neck. "Give in?" She repeated. Moondust wriggled, but was trapped. "Yes!" She panted. Then she ran to the medicine cat den, her eyes round in shock.

Ravenshadow glared after her, and she felt the eyes of her Clan-mates. Spitting, she stalked over to the fresh-kill pile, picked up a dove, and bit it so hard in went flat, her teeth marks etched in it.

Edited by mrmcafee

((mrmcafee - Boulder is a rogue. The whole group of rogues are going to attack Islandclan.))

"One of the other cats?" Midnightpaw asked Spark, "Who? Well a clan is a big group of cat's with a leader, a deputy -second in comand- a medicine cat, a medicine cat apprentice, warriors, and elders. There are also Queens and kit's." Midnightpaw looked up and realised it would be dusk in a few hours. "Are you ok with sleeping here tonight?" Midnightpaw looked at Spark as he meowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starlight walked up to Shadowheart, "Shadowheart, may I take out one more hunting patrol before dark? I would be back before nightfall. I know who I want to take, Ivorystorm, Featherpool, Ravenshadow, you, and your apprentice Hazelpaw.

((Please say yes TrueDrago, they find the rogues and then the battle starts.))

Edited by Azteck

Ivorystorm watched the short brawl between Moondust and Ravenshadow with a faint bit of amusement gleaming within the depths of his eyes. It wasn't very often that his dinner came with a show. It seemed to him that Moondust was a far more interesting she-cat than he had originally thought. To even be accused of committing a murder was quite the scandal within the clan. Although the fact that she apparently got caught didn't make the silver tabby think any more of her than he already did.

With a faint twitch of his whiskers he watched Moondust as she hurried off to the medicine cat den after her defeat by Ravenshadow's paws, how pitiful. But Moondust wasn't the only subject of interesting within the camp, poor Rainkit still sat where his adoptive mother left him. Finishing off the last of his mouse, the tom got to his paws and padded over to the recently injured kit. Sitting beside the kit, he genitally touched Rainkit's shoulder with the tip of his tail, careful not to touch his injured jaw. "Don't take too much of what she says to heart, Rainkit, sooner or later she'll come to regret what she's done to you. Taking it in stride will only make you the better cat, being able to keep a clam mind in these types of situations is a skill that only the greatest of warriors possess."

Ravenshadow spit out the remaining feathers from the dove, then looked at Starlight. "Sorry, I was just in a hunting patrol, but I will go if Shadowheart makes me." I also need to find out more about Stoneheart's dealth, and where Boulderfur is. She thought. Without waiting for a reply, she stalked out of camp, snarling as Moondust walked out of the Medicine den. "Janglepaw! Come with me! We're training!" The spotted apprentice followed.

"What are we doing?" She asked.

"We're finding Boulderfur, and bringing him home." Ravenshadow growled. "I can't believe I'm risking my pelt for him," She muttered. She leaped over a rock, and landed with a plop. She heard a pained groan behind her. She whirled around. "There's a thorn in my pad!" Janglepaw yelped. Ravenshadow rolled her eyes. She halted. Boulderfur? Yes, that was his scent. She froze as a broad shouldered gray warrior leaped from the other side of the rock.

"R-Ravenshadow?" Boulderfur stammered. W-What are you doing here?"

"No, what are you doing here?" With that, Ravenshadow grabbed his tail, dragging him back to camp.

Rainkit looked up. "No, it's fine. But she used to be so proud of me!"

Heatherstar nodded. "Then you will continue to be Rainkit. Moondust, if you don't change your attitude, I will exile you." she added coldly to Moondust.

(have I missed something?)

"Starlight we have already patroled the border today. But if you want we can go on a patrol with Ivorystorm." Shadowheart replied. Looking around he called Ivorystorm to join him.

((Wow I need to catch up o_o ))

Waking up, Mysterykit stretched her back. Pain shot through her and she had to lay back down for a minute before she got up again. Seeing that it was almost dark, and her stomach was rumbling, she wandered out of the den she was is. Mysterykit saw a pile of assorted rodents and her mouth started to water. She hadn't eaten in almost a whole day, even though it felt longer than that. She thought about taking one, but what if she wasn't allowed? She spotted a small mouse on the top and thought to herself that maybe they wouldn't notice if it was gone. She decided to take it and eat it somewhere hidden so no one would know. She darted to the pile. Her back hurt a lot, but her stomach urged her on. She grabbed it and ran behind a tree.

"Alright, let's go." with that Starlight ran out the barrier. She went a diffrent dirrection than Ravenshadow so they never saw each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about an hour till dark. Silverpaw saw Rag assembling the rogues. He walked over to the large group.

"Silverpaw, you will lead us past the border." Rag told Silverpaw. "We're ready to leave come on." Rag left the camp followed by the rest of the rogues. Silverpaw raced after. They reached the border and Silverpaw ran to the front, "Alright follow me." He walked past the border and then began to jog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnightpaw walked out and found Mysterykit behind a tree, "You should be resting. Take your mouse to the den and finish it there. I'm going out to find some herbs." He walked to the barrier and slipped through. Walking the same path as Starlight.

((P.S. Starlight is his adoptive mother ya funny huh.))

Rainkit snapped his head up to Heatherstar. "No! I want my name to be Crookedkit, change it now, please!" He yelled.

Ravenshadow burst into camp. "Look who I've got!" She exclaimed. "It's Boulderfur!"

Mysterykit was relieved she wasn't yelled at for taking the little mouse. "Okay, good night Midnightpaw." She gingerly picked up her mouse by the neck, like her mother would do to her occasionally, and limped back to the den she had woken up in. She then finished the rest of her mouse. Due to her many hours of sleep during the day, though, she only fell into a very light sleep.

Feeling rather forgotten, Spark wandered over to the sleeping Mysterykit and carefully poked her a few times. "are you awake?" he mewed.

Edited by Eskies

Boulderfur wriggled, and Ravenshadow let go of him. "I came back to find you," He glared at Moondust. "I've come back to serve my Clan." "Not really, I'm staying under cover until the rogues come, then I'm battling, just Moondust though, then I'll join the rogues and go home."

Although she was still tired from the hunting patrol earlier in the day, Hazelpaw followed Shadowheart, Starlight, and the other warriors out of camp. Maybe I'll catch something this time," she thought, Noone said we couldn't hunt. I should have caught that squirrel today." Hanging back, she kept alert for sounds and scents of prey.

_~_

Crystalflight took a vole from the fresh-kill pile and quietly went into the Medicine den. "Hello, little ones, my name is Crystalflight," she mewed kindly, "I thought you might be hungry, so-" She noticed the leftovers of Mysterykit's mouse. "But I see that at least one of you has already eaten." She placed a section in front of Spark, and dug her claws into the other piece repeatedly until it was softer. This one she gave to Rainkit.

Heatherstar looked at Rainkit. "When I perform your naming ceremony, I'll change it." she promised.

Walking out of the medicine cat's den, she gave herself a shake. There was a chill in the wind, one of battle. "I want all our warriors in the camp. Now." she ordered calmly. She had a feeling the rouges would attack.