DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

[Oh... sorry... do you want me to change it ;-; and her lightning streak is on one side, not both... but I can change it. ;-;]

Emberwhisker looked at the tiny kit and thought for a moment. Finally she nodded with the perfect story in mind. "A long time ago, there were four great warriors. Thundertail - the powerful one, Nettlepath - the wise one, Roseheart - the brave one, and Voltwhisker - the swift one. When the rouges had first threatened the life of Island clan, these four set out on a secret mission... They had no permission from the leader and they spoke of their plans to no one. In the shadows of a dark moon, the four set on their way to the camp of the rouges. They reached the rouge camp, and feircly fought. Being out numbered, the four had to fall back. They went into hiding untill the rouges gave up their search and went to challange them again. With the power of Star clan in their paws, the four slowly gained the advantage and pushed the rouges back." she stopped briefly for a bough of coughing that came of her old age and then continued. "They had almost defeated the rouges when one of them took Roseheart's life. The other three panicked and fled for home, but the rouges took Thundertail and Nettlepath's life as well. The only one that made it back was Voltwhisker. Moons passed and the rouges gained strength and Voltwhisker lost his speed. As age over took him with death, the clan has learned much about the rouges. Possibly one day, you'll be as great as all four of them." she finished and gave Angelkit an encouraging nudge.

((Hope you like it. smile.gif ))

"Angelkit, you can be anything that you want to be. If you work hard enough, one day you could even be better than them. You have more potential than you know. So does everyone else, and one day, these rouges will be sorry they even came here." she said giving her a lick of encouragement. "You are special, Angelkit." she whispered to the little kit.

Ghost noticed that the other cats that were in the camp hadn't noticed her. Well, it's for the better. The less attention I draw towards me the better I can bide. the ghostlike cat thought. Honeyleaf nudged her friend and spoke. "I found one of my old friends. She had fought off a rouge fiercely, and I think that her battle tactics can help us defeat the rouges." the golden-pelted elder spoke. Mousetalon slid and sat at the front of his den. "How do we know she's not one of them?" he called out. Honeyleaf puffed out her fur. "Mousetalon, you may be a medicine cat, but Ghost was around the Clan when it was first starting. Do you really think she would betray us and go to the rouges so easily?" Honeyleaf recoiled. The medicine cat shrugged. "Just saying," the medicine cat padded back into his den. Ghost ducked her head. Of course Honeyleaf had to make the whole Clan concentrate on her.

((Anybody want it to start raining? Emberwhisker's whiskers twitch when there is rain comming and thus her name 'whisker. smile.gif If someone wants it to start raining, just say so... Although, it'll have to be okay with Kamiko first.))

Getting restless, Emberwhisker got up and looked at Angelkit. She'll be fine in her. Emberwhisker padded out of the den and looked around camp. Her ears twitched as she heard what Hollyleaf and Mousetalon said. Hollyleaf must be going crazy. she thought with a little laugh at the thought of her denmate really going crazy. Emberwhisker padded over to Hollyleaf and asked, "would you like to come hunting with me?"

((No, Lightingstreak is fine.

And Go ahead and let it ... rain. Nearly said snow there. X'D))

((xP Tis the season!))

Only a few moments after Emberwhisker asked Hollyleaf if she wanted to go hunting, her whiskers began to twitch. Looking up at the sky, she saw large and dark rain clouds rolling towards the island. "Oh joy, here comes rain!" she said sarcasticly. She padded back into her den and lay back down on her nest, completly ignoring her paws churning the earth, eager to be doing something.

((Wait-wait- were you adressing my character or someone else's? Because my character's name is HONEYleaf, not Hollyleaf. You must be getting them mixed up! xd.png))

Honeyleaf twitched her tail, beckoning for Ghost to shelter in the elder's den with her and Emberwhisker. Ghost shot her a doubtful look, but Honeyleaf nodded, and they fled to the elder's den for cover. "Emberwhisker, I don't know why, but you always know when it's about to rain." Honeyleaf meowed as rain began to pelt down. Ghost was flat on the ground, trying to keep herself from getting wet, but the dirt was turning to mud, so she got up. "Ugh, I hate rain," Ghost muttered, heading out so the rain would wash the mud off her belly. Once it was washed off, she shook herself then fled back to the elder's den. Ghost looked at Emberwhisker. She wasn't good at introducing herself to others. "So- uh- hi. I'm Ghost- Honeyleaf is one of my old friends from around the beginning of the Clan," the ghostlike cat stammered. "What's-" Ghost stopped to flick her head, sending a few droplets of water outside. "What's your name?" she asked Emberwhisker.

Edited by dangershy

((Derp... Sorry about that! xP))

Emberwhisker didn't know what to tell Honeyleaf. Her whiskers just began to twitch and then moments later there'd be rain showering the floor. Emberwhisker looked up at Ghost with a little glimmer of amusment in her eyes as the ghostlike cat mumbled about hating rain. "Hello Ghost. It's nice to meet you. I'm Emberwhisker and as you can probably guess, I'm also one of the clan's elders." She smiled at Ghost.

((xd.png I couldn't think of amusment for like... half an hour!))

((Wow. xd.png))

Ghost looked up at the elder. "Yes, I can tell. But you sure do have a bunch of energy left!" Ghost replied with a bit of a mrrow of laughter in her voice. Honeyleaf tore off a bit of moss from her nest to let Ghost sit on. "I wonder when the apprentices will change our bedding!" she exclaimed, kneading out some water from her nest. "I'll change it." Ghost said. "Thank you, Ghost. Emberwhisker, do you want her to change your bedding as well? Espically with this rain- and you basically ripping yours apart." Honeyleaf meowed, laughter filling her eyes, and her tail pointed to Emberwhisker's paws that were busy ripping apart the bedding.

((I've got to go for the weekend, so if I don't reply, that would be the reason.))

Emberwhisker gasped as she noticed that she was ripping her's appart. Then her whole body began to shake with laughter. "That would be nice. Thank you Ghost," she said, struggling to stop laughing. Finally her whiskers slowly stopped twitching. "And looks like the rain'll let up soon," she smiled, glad that she could probably be able to get out without getting soaking.

[Figured I'd join some more RPs. :3

Username: Hollyleaf (you can call me Holly)

Name: Haven

Position: Rogue

Personality: Elusive and reserved, Haven has an amazing poker face. It's hard to read her feelings, even if the turmoil inside her can be enough to make another cat break down. An amazing self-taught fighter, she's a bit of a daredevil and doesn't think before she acts.

Description: Petite and pure black with indigo-blue eyes that sometimes look green in different levels of light.

History: Abandoned within days of birth, Haven grew up on her own, teaching herself to fight and hunt. After discovering catmint and its healing abilities, she taught herself basic remedies. She's obsessed with finding out her past, because she doesn't remember anything about her mother and father and any siblings that she might have had. However, she believes IslandClan are to blame for their disappearance and vows to do everything she can to disrupt them.

Other: n/a

Password: Rainshadow

I think I'll make an apprentice as well. In a bit. smile.gif]

Edited by Hollyleaf

Ghost took the moss and carried it out of camp. She left it near where the moss was found and gathered a ton, tucking it under her chin to carry more. As she entered camp, she saw Mousetalon give her a dirty look as she carried the moss to the elders' den. "Here," she said, separating it then settling down.

"Thank you Ghost, that was very kind of you." Emberwhisker said. "Now if only we could get some food. I'm going out to hunt. Figure I'd better give these hasty paws something to do. Either of you want to come with?" she asked Honeyleaf and Ghost as she got up.

((Kamiko, I hope you know that Angelkit is still in the elders' den... The story was finished a while ago and if Angelkit wants, she can come as well on the hunt.))

((Lol. Sorry, Angelkit's ... having a moment of spaciness.))

Angelkit dashed out of the elders' den and tackled some unsuspecting warrior. She pounced on their tail.

Ghost perked up at the thought of hunting. "I can pick up my store of food I have," she meowed, running out of the camp. She saw a fast flash of golden fur as Honeyleaf ran next to her. Ghost split off towards her old den and stuffed her jaws with the fresh-kill.

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip

Once they were done, their jaws were laden with the prey. Delicious scents of squirrel, mouse, and bird made their mouths water. They padded into camp, set the food on the fresh-kill pile then ran back out to pick up the rest of their kill. Once they were done, the fresh-kill pile was packed to the top with the food they had caught.

For once, the fresh-kill pile was over flowing with everything that Ghost, Honeyleaf, and Emberwhisker had brought back. Ghost and Honeyleaf had most of it already, but she mannaged to catch a squirrle and two birds. "Wow, I brought back nothing compared to you two!" she laughed. Her paws finally feeling at rest, she decided to take a walk about camp and take in the sunlight while there was still any left of the day.

Ghost sat down towards a corner of the camp and began to wash herself.

~

Honeyleaf padded to the elder's den to take a nap.

~

Mousetalon went through and counted his herbs, and put tallymarks above each pile to show how much there had been, so he would know if kits had gone through them and eaten some. Thank StarClan that he had no deathberries. Ten chamolie leaves, fourteen catmint, seven mallow, five raspberry, nine watermint...

Mousetalon was yanked out of his work when he heard a low, shrill scream. He streaked out of his den and into the forest. The screams he heard were getting a bit duller every time, but he knew he was getting closer. He saw a twoleg surrounded by at least four rouges. It was a tiny twoleg, probably too young to understand anything. It cried out, tears streaming down its face. Mousetalon streaked out of the bush he was hiding in, hissing and spitting. He hooked his claws into the first one's pelt, leaving deep, long marks on one side of the cat's body. The cat screamed and ran away. Mousetalon spat at the other three and they ran off before they got hurt. The medicine cat looked at the twoleg, and went to comfort it. He purred, rubbing against its legs. The little boy sat down and began to pet Mousetalon.

The medicine cat slid back into camp to treat his few wounds from his fight before anyone noticed. Marigold, oak leaf, cobweb... he repeated to put the leaves on his wounds in that order until they were covered. His right shoulder was scratched, his chest had had claws be stuck into it but not raked down, and his left flank had a bite mark where one of the other cats had bitten him.

Mousetalon finished sorting his herbs, then snuggled up in his nest to sleep. So many herbs to get tomorrow, he thought, yawning. He finally nodded off to sleep.

Sorry if I do this wrong...

Username: (Forum Username/nickname) EchotheWolf

Name: (Your cat's name) Flamepaw (Flamesong or Flametrail when warrior plz)

Position: (Warrior, Queen, Loner) Apprentice (As I have to be

Personality: (How does your cat act) Very brave and loyal, will die for any clanmate, respects all cats, hounds elders for stories, barely swears, is a good hunter, but keeps watching medicine cat, offering help at any moment.

Description: (What your cat looks like) All black except for front left leg and tail tip.

History: (Background. Where did your cat come from?) Mother killed by father, and threw me out, wanting me to die. A queen found me later, but she died of sickness, and that is when IslandClan found me.

Other: (Anything else I should know?) Doesn't follow every she-cat around, but is very kind and courteous around them. Has mysterious hazel eyes, and feelings are hard to read except for depression.

Password: (Please edit your post once it's accepted to not show this. ) *I am not sure what to put here?* Flametrail

(I would accept, but the password is wrong. Go look for the * in the storyline. wink.gif)

Okay, Kamiko. I'll try it again. Sorry, that's the second time in my Dragon Cave roleplays where I didn't get the password right... sad.gifunsure.gif