DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Username: (Forum Username/nickname) EchotheWolfName: (Your cat's name) Flamepaw (Flamesong or Flametrail when warrior plz)Age: (In moons, please!) 7 moonsGender: (Tom, she-cat) TomPosition: (Warrior, Queen, Loner) Apprentice (As I have to bePersonality: (How does your cat act) Very brave and loyal, will die for any clanmate, respects all cats, hounds elders for stories, barely swears, is a good hunter, but keeps watching medicine cat, offering help at any moment.Description: (What your cat looks like) All black except for front left leg and tail tip.History: (Background. Where did your cat come from?) Mother killed by father, and threw me out, wanting me to die. A queen found me later, but she died of sickness, and that is when IslandClan found me.Other: (Anything else I should know?) Doesn't follow every she-cat around, but is very kind and courteous around them. Has mysterious hazel eyes, and feelings are hard to read except for depression.Password: (Please edit your post once it's accepted to not show this. ) *Rainshadow*

Is this correct?

*Bump....neither do I! But Kamiko hasn't accepted me yet! DX*

((Doopdedoop... I'm baacccckkkk!!! xP Now... where was I?))

As Emberwhisker finished her stroll, she headed back to the elder's den. It never felt to her like she was really done doing her warrior duties, but yet, she felt that she needed to be an elder. Closing her eyes as the thoughts whirled in her head, she found herself stalking along the branch of a tree, tail lengths away from a squirrle. Suddenly, the branch snapped, and she fell down down down. Into darkness she fell, and gleaming eyes glared at her. Landing on a hard ground, her body was broken, but not her life. She shook in agony and watched as large spotted and striped cats prowled around her. One stepped out of the shadows, one with neither striped nor spots, and rested its large nose on her stomach. Slowly she began to heal, and the large cat sat down. "Broken, a tree cannot survive. Many things attack the tree and give it no mercey," the cat spoke as two cats stepped out from around it. Finding her voice, Emberwhisker choked out two words, "Mom? Dad?", before she finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

Username: Rainface

Name: Lost

Position: Loner

Personality: Doesn't talk much to other cats, and keeps to herself. She is very kind to those she knows well though, and will be very loyal to them. If you get on her bad side, well... consider yourself very unlucky. She can certainly give you some pretty bad scars with little effort on her side.

Description: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=...21YThvpOp6eC6dc (Sorry for the long code...) She looks exactly like this, except she has bright blue eyes.

History: Her parents had died when she was just a young kit. Somehow she quickly learned to take care of herself, such as hunting, fighting, and using medical herbs as treatment for when she was sick. With all this experience, which is basically doing this since she was a kit, has made her an excellent fighter, hunter, and is great with medicine.

Other: She has been watching IslandClan, and has been debating of whether she should join them or not.

Password: Rainshadow

(Edit:I just realized that the picture is really small on this link. If you want to see it bigger just press control and then scroll up with your mouse.)

Edited by rainface

((Okay, people. I PM'd KC about this RP and I am now in control of this RP from her permission. Accepted forms.))

((I'm here... I just don't know what to post. Maybe I should make another character.

Username: StarSea/Star

Name: Thunder

Position: Loner (because we seem to be running low on them)

Personality: He is very territorial and unfriendly, but on the rare occasion, he can be found helping some cat near death or gravely injured.

Description: A dark black tom with the very tip of his paws white and a small white star (a diamond like marking known as a star) on his forehead, just above the bridge of his nose.

History: He was once a loner, then a member of IslandClan for less than a moon, and then became frusterated with the clan and left to become a loner once again.

Other: He is in a way related to Sagedawn... Like a long line of family to reveal that they are related by family way back.

Name: Sagedawn

Position: Medicine cat (if I may seeing as the current owner hasn't posted in a while, but if not, Warrior is completly fine with me)

Personality: She is most commonly reffered to as a kittypet because of her kindness, but she tries to not let it anger her. She is very hard to anger, and in battle, she is usually the farthest from the fight. To make up for her lack of fighting, she is one of the best hunters of IslandClan and often brings back prey enough to feed the clan for about two sunrises.

Description: Black with light cream spots and deep blue eyes.

History: Was once a loner, but then became a member of IslandClan and has been ever sence.

Other: She is in a way related to Thunder... Like a lond line of family to reveal that they are related by family way back. I would also like to have her be Crowpaw's mentor.

Name: Crowpaw (Would love warrior name to be Crowsong happy.gif)

Position: Apprentice (eventually warrior)

Personality: RP

Description: A silver she-cat with black marking, and strangely enough, when she sits a certain way two black marking on her leg come together to make a marking that looks a bit like a flying black bird thus giving her the name.

History: Her parents were kittypets and they gave her up to the Clan in hopes that they could give her a better life. Strangely enough, her mentor Sagedawn, is more often reffered to as a kittypet than herself eventhough she is the one with the roots, not her mentor.

Other: Her parents died not long after she had joined the Clan, so no one really knows who they are. I would also like to have her be Sagedawn's apprentice.

Note: I will update this in a little bit with a sprite-like cat of what I see them as.))

Edited by StarSea

((Accepted. I haven't been active becase nobody else has! I'll post again now. And Mousetalon is stil med. cat. Sory, but seeing as the owner or the med. cat apprentice is inactive, Sagedawn can be the apprentice. We'll say she got her name early on because she's really god at healing and has a close bond with StarClan, if that's okay with you.))

Ghost sat on guard at the camp enterance. A few times she thought she caught scent of a loner roaming around, but dismissed the thought. Honeyleaf sat beside her. "So, how are you feeling about life with the Clan?" she asked. "I like it better than living alone, for sure," Ghost replied, her eyes still fixed on the camp enterance.

((okay. And crowpaw can have whoever as mentor. If you'd like, emberwhisker can be her mentor if there is no one else to be... Once we figure that out, ill post rp. smile.gif))

((Okay, since I did a small timeskip, here is what has happened over it:

Mousetalon finally accepts Ghost, Ghost is approved of into the Clan, Honeyleaf got into a fight with a rouge cat and got injured. Then Ghost helped Mousetalon with healing Honeyleaf.

Since Ghost was accepted into the Clan, how about Crowpaw is Ghoststorm's appenice?))

Ghoststorm stood up and stretched from her watch. "Think you can take over watch, Honeyleaf?" she playfully teased. "I need to help Crowpaw polish her hunting skills." she said. "Crowpaw! Hunting lesson!" the ghostlike warrior called gently to her apprentice. She was headstrong to others sometimes, but she truly cared about her apprentice, not as much as she did Honeyleaf, but an extremely close second on that list.

((Oh and, umm... because we are basically the only people active as of right now... would it be okay to make a leader? Actually, hey! If you'd like, I can go and PM the people that have been active withing the past month and see if I can get them back...))

Hearing her mentor call her, Crowpaw bolted out of the apprentices den and over to Ghoststorm. Her whiskers quivered with excitment; A hunting lesson! she thought joyfully. "Where are we gonna go?" she asked.

Sagedawn watched as Crowpaw joined Ghoststorm for a hunting lesson, and she looked around for Mousetalon. Slowly she began padding from her spot beside the fresh-kill pile over to the medicine den. "Mousetalon? Do we need any herbs?" she called, hoping that he was awake. She didn't like staying in the den for long, so she often sat outside and watched the clan go about it's buisness. Thinking it was odd of herself to be asking about the herbs when she could easily go and check herself, and as it was part of her duty as a medicine apprentice, she padded inside and began checking the herbs.

Emberwhisker, not knowing what to do, watched a few yound hawks circling high in the air, intently watching something on the ground. Her eyes glimmered with amusement; if they're going to get the food, they why hang in the sky circling it for so long when you can just go and get it. It's like a cat sitting there waiting for a mouse to play dead at its paws!

Edited by StarSea

"We'll go to the Largetree Meadow." Ghoststorm replied, squeezing through the enterance tunnel. She waded through the Rivercross Shallows and into the mainland. Then she raced off towards Largetree Meadow.

"No, we don't need any more herbs. Fully stored on all of them. But I guess you could go gather some borage leaves for Falconwing." Mousetalon replied to Sagedawn.

Edited by dangershy

Crowpaw bounded after her mentor, happy to be out and about. This'll be fun! she though to herself.

Sagedawn nodded and padded out of camp to begin her search for the borage. Finding some small leaves, she niped them off and began padding back to the camp.

((We need more players!! Join people, join!!! This is lonely and to tell the truth, a little boring with it being just me and dangershy going back and forth... No rouges, or anything really to fight. Join!!!))

((WHEE THROWING IN RAMDON NPC ROUGE WITH A NAAAAME~~~))

Flickit stared at Ghost with slitted eyes. So, she's back, he thought, lowly growling. Ghoststorm's eyes flickered around Largetree Meadow as she recognized her old enemy's scent. "Flickit, get out here. I know you're there." she growled. Flickit curved around the meadow, but Ghoststorm's eyes were trained on the spot he had been in at first. When he was behind her, he lunged out. Ghoststorm did a backflip-twist, which scarcely avoided Flickit's sneak attack. His claws grazed her right side. "Now don't think that I remember your tricks," the misty cat smirked at him. "And I have a few new ones, Ghost," came the acrimony reply. The black tom slid back into the shadows of the trees. "You better watch out, Ghost... I will get my revenge...." his voice echoed eerily around the meadow, confusing Ghoststorm. But she still stood her ground, tail lashing. "Crowpaw, go back to camp, or at least hunt somewhere else. I have a... dispute to settle with Flickit." she said lowly, eyes searching the meadow. Flickit lurched down from a tree, landing a mere tail-length away from Crowpaw. Ghoststorm bristled angrily. "Get away from her, you piece of fox dung. Or I'll do it myself." she slinked closer to Flickit.

((Meaning of acrimony: bitter, sharp hostility, especially in speech.))

Edited by dangershy