Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hey guys. So I haven't been getting any requests for these in a while and I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone's looking for these to build pretty even-gens with.

I'm currently taking requests for 2nd gen common offspring from CIaude Monet (Male Silver Shimmer). You can pick from any of these CB mates. The only restriction I have is you need to be an experienced DC player (silver trophy and up). PM me if you're interested. There's a list of 5 open slots on my profile that I'll be keeping updated. smile.gif

*sigh* Really should stop playing with lineage mock-ups. I don't need to add more projects to my plate. But I want to make these SO BAD.

user posted imageuser posted image

Spring Showers done~ I'll be able to finish the 5G Storm variant tomorrow, too.

Now I need to figure out a name theme. :x

awesome! congrats!

could do the grays as showers and springs as spring.

Edited by spring_dragon

Back to Icy Holiday breeding for a bit. Most of the 3G Frostbites have been bred, but a few are being a bit stubborn. More than a few 3G Ices left to breed, and they're being even worse. I just burned a bunch of Purples on them, so hopefully the next few breedings will be better.

I also finally managed to get them all into a group. (I think? I triple checked, but I may have missed one or two dragons.)

Finally on gen 4 of my Babylon Project original nebula lineage. It's really starting to come together now, getting pretty excited. 3 more generations to go, but well past the halfway point in terms of numbers. Made sure to fertility up, a refusal at this stage would be devastating given how long it's been taking for some pairs to produce viable offspring for this project.

I was looking for the best place to ask a question about even gen lineage terminology and did find Z's pinned thread so I've posted it there. But I also found this thread and it's evil, as if I don't have enough lineage ideas already!!
I do have some lineage plans and was thinking of creating a post in the Personal Lineage thread, but I think I'll make a home here instead because they're all even gen cos that's what I love :)