Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

spring dragon, thanks so much for the egg you sent smile.gif I love it!

and angelssin, very nice! That nebula/rosebud is especially beautiful biggrin.gif

I was able to put a couple of gifts together:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zb62Z

While not the gold finish I wanted, it feels like a win with no refusal biggrin.gif And it's a cool Z egg, to boot.

Here's hoping it will go green-I'd love to have a matching "set" laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

->Congrats, daba555, AngelsSin, dragonsrus, alliana1, Sister of the Dragon, prpldrgnfr, natli on your success! biggrin.gif Some lineages are very inspiring! wub.gif

On my part, I'm also trying move on with my projects bit by bit, pixel by pixel :3

Two steps away from finishing it! biggrin.gif (its mate's already waiting!) Once I'm done with it, I think I'll start a huge project with Geen nebs and Falconiforms wub.gif

And two steps away from completing my personal Spring project (with Hollies, Valentines & Arsanis in the base pairs) wub.gif (bred its mate last Spring).

I'm also thinking of trying to replace all Arsanis with '09 Vals. Will anyone be able to help me with getting two 2d gen Springs from '09 Vals? Will be very grateful and ready to help with what I can!

Thank you for looking! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Ae0nian, verry pretty lineages! Congrats and good luck smile.gif

I don't have cb Val'09, but if you are ever interested in lineage likethis (only the parents are mine) just PM me.

Ae0nian, verry pretty lineages! Congrats and good luck smile.gif

I don't have cb Val'09, but if you are ever interested in lineage likethis (only the parents are mine) just PM me.

alliana1, that 3d gen Spring baby of your is very beautiful :3 (I caught one checkered with Rosebuds off the AP wub.gif) though I still hope to find 2d gens in order to keep the whole pattern intact, but thank you so much for offering your help!

BTW, almost a couple biggrin.gif

My other plan with those 2d gen Springs from Hollies (I have four) is to mate them with each other and reach the 4th gen eventually. One half is done. Now I hope, the other two Springs won't refuse each other (it will be a heartbreak xd.png if they do..). My only way then will be to try to swap mates between the two couples.. For now I'll keep hoping for a success.

And one more baby to show off ^^ it's only one quarter of the full lineage xd.png (other dragons are less cooperative :/)

I have all these 3G common/Holiday checkers, so I decided to do something with them. I bred him awhile ago, then all the other 4Gs decided to be the male breed, until her mom, hopefully they like each other and do this. I think I may have almost enough to breed a mate, I just need to take the time and look.

Then I have her, and I've been pairing her with him, but then I bred him, what do ya'll think of this?

I have all these 3G common/Holiday checkers, so I decided to do something with them. I bred him awhile ago, then all the other 4Gs decided to be the male breed, until her mom, hopefully they like each other and do this. I think I may have almost enough to breed a mate, I just need to take the time and look.

Then I have her, and I've been pairing her with him, but then I bred him, what do ya'll think of this?

Oh I love the frostbite mate o3o

I also might have some potentail 3gs I could breed you if you are still looking.

Lovely! smile.gif

Pretty smile.gif

Thanks everyone! He grew up and I tried them, but even with fertility there was no interest. dry.gif

briartrainer-I'll get back to you as soon as I see if/what I need, thank you so much!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

That. The Avatars will be similar in color to the Ridgewings and it will frame the GoN's quite nicely. smile.gif

TCA: You just may, it's beautiful!

Amazed, astounded and thankful:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zb62Z

I think I'll still try or a gold, and have siblings smile.gif

lilysally: it's a tough choice! I think I like the GoN's in the corners, as guardians and all, but it looks pretty either way.

you can always breed 2 more and do it both ways biggrin.gif

TheCompleteAnimorph: it is pretty, although not one of my favorites.

I'd be happy to contribute to the checker, though, if you need any teas.

@TCA - Prettier than I would have expected, too. wink.gif

@lilysally - I think I prefer the GoNs on the corners, too, but either way is beautiful!

@Deb - congrats on the proper-colored Neb!

Thanks you two smile.gif lilysallyy, you know that "refuse" was what I hoped to avoid with that first breeding, an egg, and one that colored right, is just a bonus smile.gif

I can offer it up to anyone that can use it, actually. Since both the parents were gifts, I don't know how unique the lineages might be, but if anyone is doing the lineage and needs a green of that generation and it won't be inbred, please pm me. Found a nice home smile.gif

lilysally, I also meant to post that I have been working on that Yulebuck/white lineage, too, but am nowhere near as far along. It might take me a couple of years, but if you don't find a mate (or even if you do) then maybe eventually we can swap blink.gif Yeah, if I'm alive...

EDIT: And I just realized that my avatar was influenced so that a mate will end up leaving the GoN's on the inside!

Derp dry.gif But it'll be beautiful, anywyay, and if I can get the hubby to breed for me, I think I can figure out how to get the Gon's from his on the corners, maybe. Gotta think and get me some scratch paper laugh.gif

Yep, just influence the oppposite. But do I want to breed 2 of the same GoN together? Maybe I should ask him to breed a pair of a different one, and then I can have something else on the top and bottom.

I'm assuming that avatars can breed with each other? Do we know that?

Edited by daba555

I'm assuming that avatars can breed with each other? Do we know that?

Yes, they can. I've seen a 3rd gen creation x change trade offer. Personally I'm already planning checkers wink.gif

i want to do avatar checkers too but i'm waiting to find a pairing i actually like.

I'm going for creation x change, but as for the details I'm still uncertain. I like GoN x magi, GoN x brown/red copper and this, but... As I said, details are to be decided.

What do you guys think about avatar of destruction? Which dragons do you like with it? My favorites so far are grave, vine and magma.

Btw: I figured out what to do with my sunsets smile.gif

Yippee! Finally got the right eggies to make two 4th gens for my Tri Horn x Tsunami checker. Now hoping that they gender right and don't refuse...

Hoping that these two like each other and that he will work for her!

Yippee! Finally got the right eggies to make two 4th gens for my Tri Horn x Tsunami checker. Now hoping that they gender right and don't refuse...

Wow, I never would have thought about that combination...more instigating!

I really like that - I hope there's not a refusal dry.gif

GoN breeding: I think maybe any checker I do will include the original common (as opposed to avatar, not common-common), because Ed got a Destruction egg and when I tried to breed a mate for him, I got a regular egg.

Of course, part of it is that it's the Falconiform dragon, which in my opinion looks super-good with both the GoN and the Avatar.

There will be so many more possibilities than before, but the hardest part is the WAITING!!!!!

I gave away a 3rd gen avatar, but it was meant to be a spiral. I thought that it was pretty, and could be continued by someone not having any GoN's.

Oh, and I thought I would have to try a Creation and a Change together - they look like they were made for each other biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I'll keep my fingers crossed smile.gif

Atm I'm trading/swapping mine avatars, but soon I'm going to breed something for myself.

I fell in love. If it wasn't so difficult... unsure.gif

Edited by irercha