Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'll keep my fingers crossed smile.gif

Atm I'm trading/swapping mine avatars, but soon I'm going to breed something for myself.

I fell in love. If it wasn't so difficult... unsure.gif

you didn't swap with me...but I'm hoping in the future to swap, because of the GoN limit.

and, don't you just wish!!! does anyone have a CB alt vine, like from a prize?

you didn't swap with me...but I'm hoping in the future to swap, because of the GoN limit.

and, don't you just wish!!! does anyone have a CB alt vine, like from a prize?

Whenever you wish smile.gif

Alternatively, one can try to breed an alt from GoN and that what I had in mind (a second later I thought I'm getting crazy)

Is anyone here doing Male GoN x Falconiform Wyverns? I've been doing some trading and I was able to obtain 2 nice 2nd gens that I'm hoping can do this. If they cooperate does anyone want to swap?

Is anyone here doing Male GoN x Falconiform Wyverns? I've been doing some trading and I was able to obtain 2 nice 2nd gens that I'm hoping can do this.  If they cooperate does anyone want to swap?

oh, darn! Ed's just started the opposite genders sad.gif

irercha: Too many possibilities, not enough dragons. One day we'll all be "oh, geez, another avatar" laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

irercha:  Too many possibilities, not enough dragons.  One day we'll all be "oh, geez, another avatar" laugh.gif

Yeah, I know that... But I can dream (and they do look pretty) smile.gif

Ok, what do you think:

this, this or change from male speckle with GoN in the middle?

Yay, my pair gave me a proper egg at the very first attempt: clicky, when she grows up, I'll mate her with this guy. biggrin.gif

Commons are relatively easy to breed, er? wink.gif

Er, no....

Several of my first projects in the Lovely Commons thread have been giving me grief for months!

I need a horse here:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/XaLqQ

and there have been a number of no eggs, too.

Need a harvest with "I Got The Fever":

http://dragcave.net/progeny/18PMr

not too bad, although I lost count of the no eggs.

Same lineage is stalling where I need an electric and keep getting fevers.

Another is stalled because I can't get the last 2 3rd-gen embers - keep getting no eggs, not even the wrong ones.

Need a Terrae:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/IKvZ4 (no idea how many times I got no eggs)

2 months to get this 2nd gen stone:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v5Vxb

and the first mating provided the wrong egg.

My most recent ones - the 2 pygmy lines - keep throwing the wrong eggs, too.

It's fun, I'm not saying it's not - but it sure isn't easy!!!

The white/pink is very pretty, I hope they like each other biggrin.gif

THOUGHTS??

I haven't influenced either of them yet. I'm curious if this would make a good pair or not. I bred them with the Spriter Alt Mates since I don't have a "perfect" mate for them yet.

THOUGHTS??

I haven't influenced either of them yet. I'm curious if this would make a good pair or not. I bred them with the Spriter Alt Mates since I don't have a "perfect" mate for them yet.

I think that is beautiful!

THOUGHTS??

I haven't influenced either of them yet.  I'm curious if this would make a good pair or not.  I bred them with the Spriter Alt Mates since I don't have a "perfect" mate for them yet.

i think i like it the way you have it with the nebs on the outside cuz the avatars are both dark and the lighter colors are fenced in.

Edited by spring_dragon

Thank you purplehaze and spring dragon. I think I will influence it this way. :-)

THOUGHTS??

gorgeous!

I thought I was going to like those 2 avatars together, and they really are great together.

good luck smile.gif

Is anyone here doing a Balloon/Magma lineage here or knows someone? I swear that someone sometime was/still is working on such a lineage.

Is anyone here doing a Balloon/Magma lineage here or knows someone? I swear that someone sometime was/still is working on such a lineage.

Found this with google:

Keywords

inurl:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=122732 balloon magma

Post is dated Apr 20 2013, 07:47 PM

May I introduce my Trioloons here too? :3

I have 4th gen Trios from 2 of my 3 Trioloon lineages: Ice x Balloon and Thunder x Balloon . The x Magma line is still sooo stubborn.. v.v

Also, I want to try to go for 5th EG now for the x Thunder. I already collected the Thunders but I have difficulties to find 2nd gen Balloons as mates for them now. xd.png Never thought I would say that one day. haha For the x Ice I lack both breeds for keep breeding.

So if any of you feels like they have bored Trios or Loons.. be my guest. ^.~ Or if you need a bloodswap of any sorts (I also do Metallic x Balloon checkers) feel free to contact me.

Direct link to post

Edited by DarkEternity

Found this with google:

Keywords

inurl:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=122732 balloon magma

Post is dated Apr 20 2013, 07:47 PM

Direct link to post

Holy moly, that's already a year ago and as far as I can see she would have needed it the other way around. Stupid me.

Thanks a lot for the help; next time I'll make sure and search myself before I burden others with the work I could do..... I never ever think about using the search function. dry.gif

Holy moly, that's already a year ago and as far as I can see she would have needed it the other way around. Stupid me.

Thanks a lot for the help; next time I'll make sure and search myself before I burden others with the work I could do..... I never ever think about using the search function.  dry.gif

Nah, I thought I'd just raise the potential of searching because I managed to find a pair I was looking for after about 4 months after the post was deleted and I don't think I would have found it forever without Google... ;; It saved my life biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

Congrats for the Crimson Flare, dragonsrus and for the Avatar lineage too. It's beautiful smile.gif

As for me I finished my 5th gen Autumn x Gold checker and *I can't belive* I bred this and he colored correctly blink.gif

I think I'm happier for the Nebula laugh.gif

Thanks alliana1 and purplehaze biggrin.gif Congrats on your Green Neb. I'm doing the same lineage.

Out of SEVERAL attempts at 2nd gen metals I only got 1 today but I'm VERY pleased with this!

Is anyone here doing the same lineage?

Although I have not had a hard time getting the right color, I am glad this was an ember, to finish the lineage.I don't want to press my color luck ant further.

Doubly proud of this as all the CB's are mine biggrin.gif

Although I have not had a hard time getting the right color, I am glad this was an ember, to finish the lineage.I don't want to press my color luck ant further.

wow! that's gorgeous! congrats!

Gorgeous, the red brings the colour out beautifully biggrin.gif

Very, very nicely done! Glad there wasn't a lot of pain getting it, either biggrin.gif

Oooh I've never seen this pairing before, and it's beautiful! Congrats!