Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

^Congrats~!

Boo, no improvement. I just bred all fifteen pairs. Two gave Nebula eggs (no surprise, since it's the Copper line), three gave no egg, and ten gave the wrong egg.

Hopefully at least one of these two will color right so I can work on somthing. If not, they'll end up with silly names like the others. >:I

Got this lovely Nebula, but now what to do, any opinions? ^^

either influence male and hope, that he doesn´t turn Purple ?

or influence female to mate with this Tinsel

any opinions?

That's lovely, tjenni! And so is the silver one.

Personally I'd take the risk and try to stay with the green/bronze theme, hoping to get a similar mate in the future. I'd use maybe a gold/green until then (which several of us breed here) But it's risk! Wretched nebs...

Irercha, that lineage is so striking!

any opinions?

I'd actually go for the 2nd Option, going for a Tinsel Even Gen...

Again, something I would never have thought to do! That's gorgeous!

hubby is bored, although he's picked up a few things from the AP again laugh.gif

I should tell him to just mate anything with anything and see how it turns out. In fact, the female hellfire with the purple Nebulas would be pretty, too, wouldn't it?

too much enabling!

any opinions?

I'd try influencing it male and hoping for the best smile.gif Checker in the upper part is really pretty, but imo it is too much silver comparing with the bottom half. However I may be biased, because I usually look mostly at colors in the checkers.

Thank you all for nice words smile.gif

Again, something I would never have thought to do!  That's gorgeous!

Neither had I - I just fished out one 2nd gen nebula from AP and decided that I had to continue this wink.gif

hubby is bored, although he's picked up a few things from the AP again laugh.gif

I should tell him to just mate anything with anything and see how it turns out.  In fact, the female hellfire with the purple Nebulas would be pretty, too, wouldn't it?

Actually that's a pretty good idea smile.gif

Congrats, dragonpuck, that looks really nice!

Neither had I - I just fished out one 2nd gen nebula from AP and decided that I had to continue this wink.gif

some of my most pretty EG's start that way ( for example the above PURPLE) biggrin.gif

and thanks guys wub.gif

Oooo what beautiful lineages!! Sending alt vibes tjenni,

Could anyone help with a mate for him not related to these? Can't believe I'm going for a 6th gen,

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post my question, but I thought so, reading the other posts of this thread.

At first I'd like to say that I saw some really awesome lineages here - some colour combinations I would not have thought of, but they look great.

Well, and now for my question: I'd like to do an even-gen lineage (would be my second one) and cannot decide on the dragons to use... I thought of Tsunami x Frostbite, because I really like the design of both of the species.

So what do you think of this? And would you think this or this looks better? smile.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post my question, but I thought so, reading the other posts of this thread.

At first I'd like to say that I saw some really awesome lineages here - some colour combinations I would not have thought of, but they look great.

Well, and now for my question: I'd like to do an even-gen lineage (would be my second one) and cannot decide on the dragons to use... I thought of Tsunami x Frostbite, because I really like the design of both of the species.

So what do you think of this? And would you think this or this looks better? smile.gif

after i flipped them around to how they will appear in DC, i like the male tsunami better i think.

Thanks to you two! (:

And also, I really like this gold. Looks really pretty with the old pinks in the CB generation!

Edited due to typos...

Edited by NightEagle

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Sa62K

Much prettier than I expected!

luxrayx: I like it! it would be very pretty if you can get more blocks like that and put a bunch together!

NightEagle: Like everyone else, I like the male tsunami, too smile.gif

irercha: It's so funny, I am having an awful time getting a horse from tsunami in one Lovely Commons project - all I get is tsunamis!

Not only that, it's been 6 months and they've only produced 5 eggs.

dragonpuck: lovin' that purple...if only I had MORE SPACE

nooey: very pretty! I have sweetlings, but it's take till next Valentine's Day to produce that side. I'll check with everyone and see if any of them picked up any black/sweetlings at any time, might get lucky smile.gif

I had a 50% success rate on these:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tFysS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6YbWJ

the purple is OK because I really wanted a gold, anyway. Last time, the sibling went green and I gifted it.

the red is more important because I haven't had much luck with that lineage, and need some successes to continue it.

NightEagle: male tsunami here as well smile.gif

daba555: Speaking of stubborn dragons: http://dragcave.net/progeny/KutSd and http://dragcave.net/progeny/slQqd from my grave tinsel project. Neither of them seems willing to produce bronze smile.gif And your red nebula looks really pretty with gold smile.gif

they are being beasts, aren't they?

however, those silver tinsels are nothing to spit at - very nice!~

meant to add, thank you for the nice compliment. Someone here did that lineage, and many months ago I got a gift of a gold and have been trying ever since.

A friend of mine is doing it, too, because it's so pretty, but she's had a lot more success than I have.

Edited by daba555