Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

i love it!  very well done!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

And I just bred this little baby! Ahhhh! It's taken so long! This is the first silver I've ever bred, and I've bred five golds (including two 2nd gens) in the time it's taken me to get this one little girl. So incredibly happy! Now I can give this fella a mate and move on to the many other combinations I need to try with my Silver.

Congrats, you'ave had some really good luck!

@angelssin: those silvers are amazing. I'm sorry you didn't get your first one from that pair back, but it's nice they cooperated a second time.

This was a Lovely Commons project, and I bread a mirror-mate:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZLtb7

I like it smile.gif

EDIT: I put this in the even-gen trading/gift thread:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tk38x

needed a pillow. so if anyone would like it, it's still there at the time of this posting. I was happy there wasn't a refusal smile.gif

EDIT 2: Edster got his auto'd egg back, thanks to lilacamy931 biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I really like the combination of Neotropicals with Sunrises, Nervenklinik. Very nice and congrats! And again - I wouldn't have thought of that combination. I am working on lineage of Neotropicals with Magi but I think that combination is more common AND they are being really stubborn. Since when has it become so difficult to get Magis?

But I finally had success with one of my Stripe-lineages: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3TElX Yay! laugh.gif One half done. Still lacking both 3rd Gens for the other half, though. This will take some more time, I guess.

I really have to make hubby get his own Forum account.

He wants to brag on this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZTwaE

the Lumina mom was re-bred, since the first refused, which I think I posted about.

and on the first try - they loved each other enough to give him this pretty copper, and a Z-code, to boot!

he says I can't have it sad.gif

i am deliriously happy with my cb's bred these lovely pretties as well as these and i still have more to breed blink.gif  wub.gif

ohmy.gif Congrats! The Silver x Frostbite is gorgeous! If I ever get a CB Silver male I'm so doing that! After I do Silver x Guardian, Silver x Black, Silver x Royal Blue, Silver x... rolleyes.gif

I just had similar luck with my Spring x Silver pair, though. It's such a delightful combo! If you're taking it further, do you think you might want to trade 3rd gens?

I really like the combination of Neotropicals with Sunrises, Nervenklinik. Very nice and congrats! And again - I wouldn't have thought of that combination. I am working on lineage of Neotropicals with Magi but I think that combination is more common AND they are being really stubborn. Since when has it become so difficult to get Magis?

Thanks, Bootsmann. I stumbled upon the combination quite by accident, but liked it a lot, though I did have some trouble with timing the Sunrises correctly. I know exactly what you mean about Magis, too, my Magi x Waterhorse lineage was stalled for months and months trying for one. Now I have to go through the process all over again for his offspring! laugh.gif

i am deliriously happy with my cb's bred these lovely pretties as well as these and i still have more to breed blink.gif  wub.gif

what on earth are you feeding your dragons? wow!

and I agree, I think the silver/frostbite is awesome, and I have to make me some...

Lillysally, I am not doing that lineage but it's very pretty! I might ought to, as I had been breeding reds to have more for the anniversary release, just in case.

Of course, that would've worked better a few weeks ago laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

@lilysally i can breed you a sib to this when it's off CD

@daba555 i think they are making up to me the fact that they haven't given any metals in a while

also bred another pretty hopefully my other pair will give me a Magma soon so he will have a mate

so many metals off cd and no space to breed sad.gif

probably so smile.gif

and I have been trying to breed a tan ridgewing from male silver for the hubby and all my silvers were off cooldown, so I gave it a try to see if the luck spilled over.

I think the last try gave me a blue RW. Geez.

And I'm also helping him get a GW from male silver, and i did get one of those, finally.

I stopped at that point, as it seemed stupid and I'd run out of tan RW's and GW's, anyway, not having many.

Then last night we had no internet, or cable so I went to bed early laugh.gif

Maybe it'll work better today!

Edited by daba555

Wheeee! wub.gif

Give it a home, please! went to Lantean_Pegasus!

I was gifted both parents by a very generous person... wub.gif and would love to spread the Cheer by sharing offsprings with others.

Parents will be named soon! (once I finish working today! xd.png)

PS was very nervous before hitting the "Breed" button... No refusal, thankfully! biggrin.gif

Edit:

Lantean_Pegasus thank you for taking care of it! laugh.gif

That shimmer baby of your is very beautiful, btw! wub.gif (and it was very kind of DarkEternity to share it! biggrin.gif). Hopefully you may find people here who'll be willing to cooperate with you on building a mate for the shimmer (and, probably, for this little tinsel too - in the long run!)

Edited by Ae0nian

@Ae0nian:

Ohhhh - I can't believe I happened upon this little one ! Thank you so very much !! wub.gif (I can imagine how much you dreaded the outcome of that "Breed" button... So congratulations !!)

It will be loved, named and eventually bred ! (And offspring gifted here.)

I'll immediately start bothering this pair every week, until they give me a Tinsel to be a mate. wink.gif

And who knows - maybe I can build something that suits this one even better with the wonderful gift I received from DarkEternity.

I'll go now and admire all the wonderful dragons in this lineage... wub.gif

Edit: This week's try gave me a White. Would anyone like it ?

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Yey! I also have this, but I wonder what are the chances for two right colored Nebulae in a row... Anyway I also have this and bred this so may be, if I'm very lucky, I'll be able to breed this girl a mate in the next 6 to 8 months xd.png

I also need a little help. Can anyone breed me 2nd gen Thunder from male Silver not related to this, this or this. I tried to trade for one, but got 0 offers as always. I'll be happy to breed something in return of course.

I also need a little help. Can anyone breed me 2nd gen Thunder from male Silver not related to this, this or this. I tried to trade for one, but got 0 offers as always. I'll be happy to breed something in return of course.

@alliana1 Tried two Silver / Thunder couples for you, but to no avail :/

It seems it can be really hard to get metalfails from rares @_@

Funny thing, one of my friends also needed Thunders, and while trying to help them with breeding metalkins I managed to get three "unwanted" Silvers LOL

So I'll need to start working on this checker too laugh.gif

You're very welcome to ask me to try for Thunders again next week, if you don't get them by that time! Or I'll be happy to share 3d gens while I'm there! (will also need to breed two Thunder mates xd.png)

BTW, grats on getting the right color and shiny baby!

Tried my only male CB silver, but got no egg. sad.gif

Feel free to PM me in a week to try again if you still haven't found the egg you're looking for.

Thank you for trying spring_dragon, Ae0nian and Lastalda!

@Ae0nian, I know what you mean. I'm building mate for her and so far I get only Golds. A very nice person gifted me a 2nd gen Magma and I have one more cb f Gold, so eventually I'll be able to breed the second 2nd gen, just don't know when and how many Golds I'll get before that. It's the same with the Tunders. Only I'm out of cb Silvers and can't breed the last egg I need. And getting metallics is like peace of cake compared to getting the right colored Nebula xd.png

I won't offer to breed you 2nd gen Thunder right now, because it will probably take months, but if I ever get one of them (or eventually 3rd gen) I'll have you in mind.

I think next week we will be all occupied with DC's birthday release, but if I don't get the Thunder by then I'll probably post the request again in 2 (or 3, or 4 xd.png ) weeks.

Yey! I also have this, but I wonder what are the chances for two right colored Nebulae in a row... Anyway I also have this and bred this so may be, if I'm very lucky, I'll be able to breed this girl a mate in the next 6 to 8 months xd.png

would this do? hubby bred it, mine are all on cooldown.

also, he'll name the mom if you take it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dhivv

let me know and I'll ask him to do a tele.

My two year Nebula project has finally come to an end!

6 gen alternating

*does the happy dance*

Now I just need it to be either Red or Purple.