Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Love the Ember Dragonpuck, congrats.

They didn't refuse, so happy

They didn't refuse, so happy

*WANTS* That is lovely. I don't suppose you have a list for siblings? I'd love to add that to my collection of pretty lineaged dragons.

----

This isn't as pretty as all those nice checkers (which I might ask for siblings lol!) out there but I'm still pleased to have bred one of the four 7th gen guardians I need for my 9th gen's mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lfHRE.

I've been looking at everyone else's GoN projects to get ideas because with the combinations there are chances of doing some seriously fun stuff. smile.gif And I'm trying to decide which way to influence the next GoN egg I might summon. It took a while to summon the first one and another year+ to summon my second one so I think I have time but it doesn't hurt to think about it. smile.gif

Dragonpuck, nooey, those lineages are amazing, congrats smile.gif

ytak, black tea x GoN looks splendid too, check it out. My favourite combination atm. Can't post any lineage unfortunately.

My metals once again confirm, that they are rather mean and produce shinies only if their offspring is not already promised - anyway, I got those two smile.gif

Well, after some time of "we ain't gonna do anything you want", I finally got these 2 as part of my silver/blusang llineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fdlTT

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXSJ9

I had 7 pairs in that project to breed, used influence on ALL of them, and I got just the 2 eggs.

I am not complaining...might have been zero eggs wink.gif

Although, once again, the breeds are backwards of what I would like them to be. Just like last time. I guess this time they'd not be backwards if the last time they had behaved...

I'll figure it out, LOL, most likely I'll just keep breeding and never be able to get to 5th gen laugh.gif

EDIT: I know I had nice things to say about some of these posts and it all flew out of my head and now it's end of day crunch time, so I just popped back to say Congrats and Beautiful...I just kinda lost track of who I was saying it to blink.gif

Edited by daba555

*WANTS* That is lovely. I don't suppose you have a list for siblings? I'd love to add that to my collection of pretty lineaged dragons.

I'll happily breed you one smile.gif

Grats everyone on their beautiful lineages. I'm starting to get bored with mine in comparison lol

I've come to the conclusion that red dorsals are way worse than nebs dry.gif

I had 3 silvers with one red dorsal mate between them. A year and many, many purples later, this week I get these: silver silver silver

Really.... what does it take to get 1 liddle red???

I really wish coloring was the problem right now for my Nebula checkers. :/ I have all of the CBs (minus one), and all of the non-Nebula 2nd Gens, but I haven't gotten any Nebula eggs from three of the lines. Hopefully the next round of breeding will be better..

Also, I know it's kinda' early to ask, but does anyone here have a Winter Magi x Rosebud checker unrelated to these three dragons? I can breed a sibling to the first for a 3rd Gen bloodswap, and I'd like to get a 4th Gen bloodswap lined up beforehand, if one even exists.

Sighs for you, 11th.

The way things are going, many 'commons' will have to be added to the rares list.

@ dark_kitsune - that is very pretty. I did a Royal lineage with RC and RB and had a hard time getting anything but Crimson. Do you have the same trouble with the Deep Sea?

And I have a lineage of my own to show off. Not a checker, but a mixed lineage of all the two-headed breeds (but just the blue opals, not the green because they just didn't seem to fit). http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ictsl

Just wanted to show off my latest project so far.  I put it down for a while but I'm back in the saddle and up to 5th gen  biggrin.gif

Crimson/Deep Sea

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O1UWo

Very pretty. Also, I guess it was not so easy, considering how crimsons used to breed smile.gif Congrats!

So... I traded for this and caught this in the AP. Any ideas how to continue those lineages?

Edited by irercha

Just wanted to show off my latest project so far. I put it down for a while but I'm back in the saddle and up to 5th gen biggrin.gif

Crimson/Deep Sea

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O1UWo

Very pretty! I just got an idea for a Lovely Commons from that biggrin.gif Thank you biggrin.gif

irercha, I am not very good with lineage suggestions, but for the silver (lucky you!) I might think about the top being male silver/female moonstones?

Or male silver/female something else blue, maybe skywing?

PH: Love the two-headed lineage. I really, really wish I had more space to try one, although I might just have to breed those pretty blue/white ones, because they just look so nice all by themselves smile.gif

Thanks, daba. My best idea so far was continuing it with winter x blusang checker, mirror is worth considering smile.gif

Yet another question: what looks better? This or this? I'm going for a checker if that matters smile.gif

Thanks, daba. My best idea so far was continuing it with winter x blusang checker, mirror is worth considering smile.gif

Yet another question: what looks better? This or this? I'm going for a checker if that matters smile.gif

i think i like the female sunsong the best of those two.

I agree that the female Sunsong looks best. The shapes just seem to go together better.

I'm no help, I like them both laugh.gif

I have issues with GoN breeding plans, not being able to figure out anything I like, but finding out that if you mate a common with an Avatar it can produce an Avatar that the common would produce makes a big difference.

i bred this avatar fail royal blue. i kind of like the pairing but it mayor may not be a gift for someone on another thread. http://dragcave.net/lineage/TxM5H

and of course since i like that pattern it isn't on the wiki as one of the choices. grr. oh well.

but seems so far i like female grays, falconiforms, deepseas, and female hellfires with the GoN from the pairings i have seen as second gens. may change as they become higher gens based on if they are checkers or PB avatars.

I like the female Sunsong best too irercha.

Good luck AngelsSin, sending alt. vibes.

I don't know what to do GoN wise either. I don't like this and hope i'll like this. I think I'm going to breed and blood swap over and over and keep it to two images.

Only 1 2nd gen shiny today. They've been super stingy lately. I'm super excited about this one though since I've been trying for a while. What do you guys think of this? Is anyone else doing this combo here? Have a great weekend everyone!

40 days and counting down until my daughter Zoey arrives (that is if the doctors are correct on her arrival date) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Only 1 2nd gen shiny today. They've been super stingy lately. I'm super excited about this one though since I've been trying for a while. What do you guys think of this? Is anyone else doing this combo here? Have a great weekend everyone!

40 days and counting down until my daughter Zoey arrives (that is if the doctors are correct on her arrival date) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ohh, nice lineage, dragonsrus! And congrats for your daughter! Counting down smile.gif

That combo is striking!

And congrats on your daughter. If it is your first, oh wow does it rock your world! I still got a lot of DC time in when mine was born and not moving but once that starts...

On a good note, I after a long time of trying finally bred this for this. I got stuck on the third gen silver from water for a looong time. I'll have to cross my fingers that they like each other

dragonsrus Oh, my sincerest congrats for your daughter! Couning down with you! biggrin.gif

Frankly speaking, that checker is unexpectedly neat! ohmy.gif and I've never seen such a lineage before. Hopefully, you'll find someone willing to cooperate with you!

@dark_kitsune - that's a beautiful combo! (color-wise particularly!)

@purplehaze - I so much love your mixed lineage of two-headeds! biggrin.gif I really like the concept and now that I have a sibling to your 5th gen (thank you for it wub.gif), I hope to build a perfect mirror mate one day :3

AngelsSin grats on talking your nebs into coloring right! biggrin.gif I also was lucky enough to get her not to alt

more news from my scroll:

Fell in love and bred on the first try! wub.gif

Finished! (thank you, the onwers of Hollies and Vals '09, who kindly donated their offsprings!).

Currently I'm working on building an alternative (where both Arsanis will be replaced with Vals'09), though I may not make it before the seasons switch.

Edited by Ae0nian